San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code of Conduct - PLEASE READ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

Code of Conduct - PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Code of Conduct - PLEASE READ   Code of Conduct - PLEASE READ EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:18 pm

This was crossposted from the News area.

Each month, we refine our skills. We learn what works and what doesn't work, and even if we don't have the numbers we used to during spring, nobody can deny that we're far more efficient at getting things done than we ever were before. cheers

We did alot of things that ended up right this time - the March was handled beautifully (even splitting into 3 groups!), reached the public and ran out of flyers TWICE, and caused absolute terror inside the Org, again.

We also got positive ID on a few of the Scientologists that were picturing us, including the one in the green car that was following Anons.

That being said, there were a few negative aspects from this last one that need to be addressed before we go into this next one to make sure we're as effective as possible. This is also a trend in other cities so it's not unique here.

We strained the relationship with the cops a bit on this one and in getting excited, there were a few things we could have handled better.

First off, regarding demonstrating in front of the Org.

We know they turtle up and send nobody outside - as a result, during Sea Arrgh we got a little bold and did violate a few city laws that almost got me personally arrested and half of you citations.

I have thought about the best way to handle this and keep everyone safe, and the only thing I can conclude is that next month we go back to the conduct we had during Feb 10th and March 15th and only have a handful of people on the side of the street with the majority across 4th street.

This is just to ensure that nobody blocks the driveway, the sidewalk, or the bus stop.
Everyone wants to crowd the entrance, which is fine, there are no problems with that, but when everyone bunches around their front door we block the sidewalk and also block the bus stop, which is a big no-no.

The SDPD agrees with this solution, so there you have it.

The worst thing we can do is become less paranoid and more bold and start making mistakes as a result of that. Remember, people have DIED fighting this cult.

Finally, regarding Scientologists handing out black PR.

Everyone has to understand that they will ONLY do this during a protest. They will not conduct "flashraids" in the sense that we do to go out and hand information over to the public.

It makes no sense for them to do this unless Anonymous is actively demonstrating in the immediate area or it makes them look like idiots because there's nothing there, and they don't have the public draw of a large group like Anonymous does.

We already know the public will turn information over to us because they LOVE us. As a result, we need to come up with some better ideas for how to handle this when it happens, and I sugguest we copy San Francisco's method as it is very effective.

One person on one side of the Scientologist, about ten feet away with a sign that says "THIS PERSON IS A SCIENTOLOGIST" with an arrow pointing, and another Anon on the other side with a sign that says "DEPOSIT SCIENTOLOGIST PROPEGANDA HERE" with a trashbag. This made them INSANELY PISSED in San Francisco, and we can then trade one of their flyers for one of ours, assuming they don't pull an Abra and teleport away using their OT powers.

If we encounter a wild Scientologist - FILM EVERYTHING.

San Diego is a very high priority right now for Scientologists as the anon cell here is one of the most efficient machines in the entire country. They're attempting to make their Ideal Org work, they're paranoid of our flash raids, they're losing money hand over fist, and they're getting desperate.

Scientologists have been ordered to instigate actions that will lead to assault or other Anonymous members getting outed. Their plan (according to leaks from OCMB) is to target loud agressive male Anons into ANYTHING that can be classified as assault (and they'll go to extremes to do it, remember Mark Bunker backing into a security guard who said he was bowled over and assaulted?) with smaller female Anons being targets for female Scientologists.

It's simple - they do something to you that makes you want to press charges, and then your name becomes public record and you're a target for fair game.

Or, you turn around and do ANYTHING and they then press charges against YOU with the same result.

This is happening all over the world and it is only a matter of time before they try something in San Diego.

Don't believe me? The leak stated that Angry Gay Pope (from Los Angeles) was a target and he was stalked for two days. I believe the information to be accurate.

Remember your Ghandi tech, people. I doubt it will get that far, but take a punch in the face if you need to - the PR footbullet would be worth the broken nose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct - PLEASE READ   Code of Conduct - PLEASE READ EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 5:28 pm

That and broken noses heal; namefagging is forever.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct - PLEASE READ   Code of Conduct - PLEASE READ EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:13 am

i have no problem holding my fist and my tongue as long as i have gum...

ask about the fucking douchebag old fucker from tonight's raid....

just started chewing my gum under the mask like crazy..
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct - PLEASE READ   Code of Conduct - PLEASE READ EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 4:27 pm

A Noun? A Miss! wrote:
That and broken noses heal; namefagging is forever.

I think I only broke my nose once.
And it was from a tennis ball right on the snout.

I'm personally going to fall back on dancing or playing benny hill/yakkety sax.
Maybe mock them with and flapping?
All I can say for body bull-baiting is to make you bubble nonexistent or make sure to keep moving evasively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct - PLEASE READ   Code of Conduct - PLEASE READ Empty

Back to top Go down

Code of Conduct - PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1