San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report

Go down 
+8
A Noun? A Miss!
Anonagi
RandomFaceInCrowd
scarletbanner
ANONdur
anonsoldier
Roflcptr
Char Aznable
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report Empty
PostSubject: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 10:09 pm

For the Spais that will be returning soon.

And I also expect our "Most users ever online was…" to escalate for MOAR LURKER SPAIS
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 10:16 pm

WAT
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 10:43 pm

So yes, not many Anons, not much foot traffic, very little in way of fliers.

When I showed up, things were kinda slow. The area originally noted in the other thread was NOT the hotel. Instead, it was across the street and tucked away inside the shopping center. Quite frankly we were all unsure if there was another area that would be better, so we began our little march (after the incident with Officer Beeyotch) and walked around the Navy medical center place to the other entrance. We get there and find two cop cars WAITING for us. Thankfully these had nice cops who talked with us, asked about the masks, asked about the protests, and totally let us explain damn near EVERYTHING. Might have even recruited a cop to our way of thinking.

Anyways, we then wandered that entrance for a short while before deciding to move closer to the hotel. This led us along a path, we met more Anons who had just arrived with water and signs. The path we followed let us right to a major road opposite the conference center....a mere 50 feet from our original starting point. It was a minute or so after we realized that that a scout saw the man with the parking sign. We quickly established ourselves, several Anons (me being one of them) standing right next to him with signs commenting upon their "Fail".

Joe, the name we gave him, was a kind and gentle man. He never spoke much, only one to a kind family asking for directions, but he was a good man: guiding the $cilons to the parking place. Also he helped point out $cilons by waving at them or giving them a thumbs up or gun hand (does that make any sense?). Quite a few people were interested, including one lady who demanded to know why we had brought this protest to their peaceful neighborhood. When informed that it was because $cientology was actually THERE, she seemed a bit taken aback and walked off.

Overall, I think it was much win. Maybe not epic win, but still a good presence and it yielded results on a whole new group of people that may have never been to a Downtown protest. There may be potential in more of these "shopping center" style flash raids.

My memorable moments:
The bus lady letting me ride for free cause I only had $20s in my wallet. On the way back I paid with a $5, giving the MTS an extra dollar. They earned it.
Getting flipped off by some guy, TWICE.
Strange guy who seemed to know a lot about what we do but little about why we do it, but actually became convinced after talking to us and took a flier.
Joe speaking to the random person asking for directions, and having a crazy accent. Go JOE!
All the taxis honking after dropping off their $cilon cargo.
Lady wondering why our protest was in her neighborhood. Hey, her neighborhood was in OUR PROTEST.
Walking all the way around the hotel and ending up right where we started.
Hotel groundskeeper dude not only saying where to walk but where the best place to protest was. Hell yes...
Bus rider who went five minutes before noticing I was sitting there in a Guy Fawkes mask. She even took a flier.

Last edited by anonsoldier on Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 10:46 pm

Fun times, guys. Fun times.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:39 am

(not exactly an entire timeline or comprehensive response)

Tonight was pretty fun.

Not a whole lot of people were too fond of us.. Very little response in this area, probably because it's both close to residential and not well traveled.
Though the scilons seemed to like us a lot. We got a lot of heads being shaken and middle fingers.

We almost missed the entrance.. until someone noticed a guy in a white shirt and black glasses standing there. We realized "Oh shi-", then made our way down and enturbulated.

The cops there were nice for the most part (especially a Harbor Patrol lieutenant and some SDPD who we had a talk with and gave fliers).
Though there was one Harbor Patrol officer who was a bitch and when we tried to flag her down where she was parked watching us or something to let her know we would be moving and to clarify where we were and weren't allowed to travel on we accidently stepped a few steps into the shopping center and were immediately descended on by two cars. Luckily no arrests.

Interestly enough, with the exception of that there was no trouble at all. No cameras, no bull/body baiting..
Just some older man in a white shirt and glasses standing there with a sign saying where FLAG parking was.

Oh yeah, we saw the limo for the "special artist". Anyone know who it was?

A constant song request from a certain Anon towards the end of our time was "Little Girls". A little bit before that traffic had all but stopped, so there was no problems.

Overall: Area has little to no foot traffic. Moar /b/ack up was needed. Not sure if it was a win, though our appearence proved it was definently no fail.
Added nothing: FLAG is either full of fail and AIDS or had a very off day. I'm guessing the later, in which we were lucky.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 2:08 am

i can explain the "bitch" cop a bit more.
anoun and myself walked down the sidewalk that was previously said to be "private property", about 15 steps. just after we got done talking about facefagging ourself to build a small bit of trust with them they swooped in on us. they meaning 2 cars, 1 cop per car. female cop pulls up and instantly says "i told you this was private property". we concurred.she then repeatedly cut us from saying our initial reason for even moving from our post. a noun kindly informs her that we were wondering if we folded/rolled up our sighns and did no protesting en route could we walk through the shopping plaza to find either /b/ackup or a public property area that we can protest and be a bit more effective. she harshly told us it was not possible. i dont remember her exact words. but she basically informed us that we were pushing her limit already. after her shpeel i kindly told her "im sorry. we will remain on public property and not bother her any longer.
a noun and i then walked back to fellow anons and in formed them to not step on the "private property". we then decided to walk AROUND the block. upon reaching the other side of the block we found a couple cops that got out and listened to our reasons for being out there. one took a sci cult of greed after talking with us for about 10 min and decided to go back in her air conditioned patrol car. we then gathered our items and set forth into a public park area BEHIND the hotel. then we found a nice dirt path for joggers and we walked down it for a bit. lulz were had. shortly there after we ended up meeting an employee from the hotel, he is informed and handed a sci cult and greed. we then trotted along the path sharing lulz from the day before.
THEN THE FUN STARTED
we walked to a busy corner close by and stood around for a few min dancing and informing. then one anon noticed FLAG man. instantly FAIL sign was deployed for only a photo op. we then had one anon standing a small distance away from the man with signs of win from a noun. we didnt hassle him really. just once in a while we would inform a person that he may be a scientologist.
ill admit. his will was strong. he stood there for a couple hours enduring rick rolling and Sparta. he stayed until it was sorta obvious that the FLAG crowd had probly found their way there by now
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 2:17 am

Either way, this one was targeted DIRECTLY at the Scilons and NOT the public.

It's a different mindset when you do that, I learned that from going up to Los Angeles.

It's a win, folks. Plain and simple. There's no way they DIDN'T see you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 2:18 am

Anonagi wrote:

It's a different mindset when you do that, I learned that from going up to Los Angeles.

It's a win, folks. Plain and simple. There's no way they DIDN'T see you. Very Happy

DAMN! i wish i could of been there, it would of been sooo lulzy.
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 2:39 am

Overall, I say it was an epic win. It could have been more efficient, true; it could have been more effective, also true; but any op where we get our message out and the skin jobs can't do jack about it is not only a win for us, but an epic win. We took a MAJOR risk by having only four to six Anon picket their Big OT Scamcon, and we encountered NO RESISTANCE WHATSOEVER (beside the usual public/private territory thing). Not even counterprop. Maybe they were relying on the fear of their reputation as FLAG, but if that's so, we doubly won because what we were preparing to be a repeat of WBM's Mad Picket was an absolute cakewalk.

A detailed point-by-point report follows. Point #7 is where we really won.

I'll upload pics tomorrow.

---

REPORT FROM ORGANIZING OFFICER (Anon is not my personal army BUT I AM IN CHARGE HERE HA HA HA HA HA)

1. INSERTION: Actually the most difficult phase of my operation. I'm learning my lesson when it comes to dealing with close-quarters parking downtown, mostly that I can't be arsed. At any rate, the "special artist" apparently attempted to use its OT powers to prevent my arrival on station at 1720. All it did was slow me down, and didn't even make me technically late.

POST OP ASSESSMENT: Win of sorts.

2. FORMATION: I got to the appointed meet-up location and did not see a soul. I puttered around a bit until a San Diego Harbor Police hatchback (station wagon?) passed by and a Friendly Cop told me that my "buddies" were over by the massage place. I then rendezvoused with the two Anon that got there before me. We discussed a plan of action and decided to wait by the semicircle I marked on the map.

This is where the first snag of the night hit. At about 1730 a policewoman (SDPD? SDHP?) drove over and told us we were on private property and were not allowed to be there. We politely acknowledged reciept and understanding of her message and moved our stuff fifteen feet over onto the public sidewalk. We kvetched a bit, then another Anon with flyers showed up, to much rejoicing. We discussed what to do next while picketing with banners and the policewoman's cruiser was joined by a second one. While we were waiting, a police SUV/paddywagon (the kind with the wire mesh between the driver and the backseats) also pulled into the parking lot, which was disconcerting.

POST OP ASSESSMENT: We did manage to find each other eventually, so win.

3. OPERATION PHASE ONE: We attempted to picket the public corner of the parking lot entrance, but were miffed that we weren't closer to the hotel and its convention hall. Our options to get closer appeared to be to either go the long way around Naval parking, or go the short way through the shopping center. Figuring that it never hurts to ask, I led a party of scarletbanner and myself to parley with the police; the instant we stepped onto the private sidewalk she and her wingman pulled out and into the driveway to tell us we couldn't be there, in so many words. I said that we understood, risking facefagging in order to establish rapport, but asked if we could roll up our posters, turn off our music, and perhaps cut through the shopping area to the public area on the other entrance. She said no, and we went the long way around. Returning to the group, we decided to give people until 1800 to show, at which point we would go the long way around.

POST OP ASSESSMENT: Generally fail, as no message was spread and we were left wondering what happened to our rapport with the police.

4. OPERATION PHASE TWO: We went the long way around, turning it into a long sign picket march. We got a few honks, which were appreciated, but mostly wondered aloud at what was up with the police officer. When we rounded the corner of the medical center to the park, we met the Sergeant of the beat I'd talked to over the phone, and another policewoman (and sergeant) who were much more friendly. We talked, and specifically discussed what was public and what was private; they told us that the hotel bordered a large park and a riverwalk which was public property, and it was okay for us to go there. The female sergeant seemed to be very curious, and asked us questions, and accepted some material "as a private citizen, not as a police officer," which we all understood. The previous policewoman came around in her cruiser and an informal police discussion ensued off to the side as we carried on. We got a few honks during the conversation.

POST OP ASSESSMENT: Win. Any time we secure ourselves as decent citizens to the police, it's a win.

5. OPERATION PHASE THREE: We walked along the edge of the park, and figured that when the path split, the paved bit was private and the sandy bit was public. We went along the sandy riverwalk and met up with two more Anon, one with water, before getting a hot tip from someone who apparently worked at the Marriott. He told us that the big entrance was over on the other side, but there wasn't a sign because it would ruin the ambience. We thanked him for his trouble and he accepted some of our literature, and so we continued on. Along the way we talked to some passerby and passed out some literature. Things got tricky next to Nimitz Bridge (codenamed "The Bridge To Total Freedom"), as there was no obvious public route back to the front. Soooo we cut through the parking lot and the grassy sidebank back to the sidewalk along North Harbor Drive. At least got to look at a frigate.

POST OP ASSESSMENT: Win. We spread knowledge, and that knowledge will hopefully spread virally from Friendly Lawnscaping Guy and Friendly Civilian Who Happens To Be A Police Sergeant once they sate their curiosity and tell their friends.

6. OPERATION PHASE FOUR: We somehow managed to make a big circle of the perimeter of Scilon operations without actually getting anywhere near enturbulation distance, because they had cunningly chosen their conference center to be in the middle of a private district which we had no access to. We feared total fail... and then, Xenu smiled upon us. Even Scilons have to park, and because their tempbunker was hidden, a Scilon with a "FLAG PARKING HERE" sign was posted on the corner... WHERE WE HAD STARTED FROM. With a whoop, a holler, and great joy, we set up primary base on the corner across from him and sent no more than two Anon to hold signs six to eight feet away from him. This was about 1830.

This is where we hit the skin jobs coming in. With signs such as "WE SEE YOU," the standard "SCIENTOLOGY = CULT," "JENNA MISCAVIGE BLEW, YOU CAN TOO" and "SO MUCH FOR THOSE OT POWERS, EH?" we started getting on the nerves of the Scilons turning in to park. We got yelled at once or twice through windows, and flicked off more often than that. Just to annoy them further, we made a "HONK IF YOU'RE CULT-FREE" sign on the spot (which the cab drivers loved). I had to leave around 1920 to catch a bus and do other stuff.

POST OP ASSESSMENT: Epic win. No, we weren't bull-baited or dirty-tricked, but we outsmarted the skin jobs after they outsmarted us--and, even more so, they ended up outsmarting themselved. By picking a hot day where the convention center was more than a quick walk from the choke point where we were enturbulating them, they couldn't use their mean tactics against us. Additionally, San Diego is a really bad place for their Ideal Org because the various police departments will not put up with their crap. We got our message out, they didn't. Win for us.

7. EXTRACTION: No tails to report.
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 2:43 am

Roflcptr wrote:
Anonagi wrote:

DAMN! i wish i could of been there, it would of been sooo lulzy.
And the funniest thing was that they were "oooh big tough scary Flag" and they either didn't, couldn't, or wouldn't do crap.

And thus a Great Marianas Turkey Shot was had by Anon. I suppose they're all PTS now because they didn't try to aggressively break the SPs.

[EDIT] One last thing before I go to bed: I drove past the Org on the way home and their shield walls were still up even though the lights were all off.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 5:43 am

Even in the front entryway?

You know, they don't have cameras there. It would be a shame if some homeless or crazy people made off with those banners.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 8:23 am

A Noun? A Miss! wrote:

3. OPERATION PHASE ONE: Figuring that it never hurts to ask, I led a party of scarletbanner and myself to parley with the police;
Nope, wasn't me. You went with RandomFaceInCrowd.

Last edited by scarletbanner on Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 8:26 am

Well done, guise!

I know a Harbor Police Lieut. who owns a boat. I've worked for that boat, and of course, informed everyone of the weird calls they might get regarding moi. Hopefully the word has spread, as it's just weird enough to be interesting.

Sounds like Win to me...as the whole point of the exercise was to let them know we're not going anywhere and that they are always under anonymous scrutiny.

Got any estimated numbers?
Do sparks fly when you're flipped off by an OT, or is that all they got? Not much different than your average cranky homeless person, except they paid to learn how to do that.

Barricades up, eh? I'd call that a win!
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 8:50 am

xenubarb wrote:

Got any estimated numbers?
Do sparks fly when you're flipped off by an OT, or is that all they got? Not much different than your average cranky homeless person, except they paid to learn how to do that.
Numbers of how many cars or numers or middle fingers? Cars, 30+. Fingers, about half of that. Some other things they did included pointing, a few double takes, some head shaking and at least one screaming at their passenger and pointing.

I noticed they almost always wore dark sunglasses, even kids in the back. There was only a handful that didn't. What, their OT powers couldn't handle the light or were they afraid of thetans getting back in through their eye sockets? etc.?
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 11:06 am

here's everything from FTP's point of view...

got there a little late, came with water and followed us all around the shopping center until we were at the main intersection... i crossed the street with a noun a miss and frm there, spotted a flag that i thought said 'flag your... something' so HAD to check it out since he was standing behind us...

LITTLE DID joe know that he just FLAGGED us over to a perfect location as to where to get most effectiveness... he waves them in... we wave at them... etc. etc.

Soldier stood by joe with a scientology = cult sign while i was over on the other side of the driveway with one of our two new EPIC SIGNS that you'll see in pictures...

the cars that turned in read it... every... single one...

i saw people mouth the words and tell them to ohers in the car, and i saw NUMEROUS people get pissed off at us.

as a quick aside i will mention. i have NEVER seen such sad children in my life. ever. not once did i see a child in one of the cars smiling when they were driving by. nor did i see one smile while walking to or from the org the other night too.

highly doubt it was us becase ive had children and babies who i talk to and they smile before during and afterwards. they seem to love us cause we're in smiling masks dancing around.

OK, going back to topic.

i needed 'little girls' on repeat to fulfill my 80's feel quota and was dancing mostly the entire time. i started stripping a little for two beautiful women who asked for information. and cant recall the number of times i shouted 'you're too cute for scientology'...

i also realized how you could tell the different levels that the scilons are... those with the nice cars are OBVIOUSLY commission vehicles since the lower leveled $cilons dont have the money for that shit. so i yelled out 'commission car' numerous times too.

soldier and i also saw a really pretty girl fall, but we couldnt walk on the property to help her, Sad
but her vehicle honked as they drove out.

ALL IN ALL.... i love san diego women... :O.... i'll say it more and more as time goes on. and next time im going to request pictures with random women on the street downtown... we got this, Razz

so yeah, flipped off 4 times in total. twice by the same fucker in a nice NICE lexus. once by a $cilon teenager in the marriott shuttle and one towards RFIC on the street.

FUN TIMES.... epic fun....

good win...

FTP
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 11:10 am

PS.... once again... the cops LOVE US.

the first woman drove out thanking us and telling us to have a good time.

second man asked if we were going to stay out of trouble... i said of course and shook his hand where he said to keep doing what we're doing.
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 11:40 am

scarletbanner wrote:
A Noun? A Miss! wrote:

3. OPERATION PHASE ONE: Figuring that it never hurts to ask, I led a party of scarletbanner and myself to parley with the police;
Nope, wasn't me. You went with RandomFaceInCrowd.
Aw, crap. I'm horrible with names to begin with...

Oh, wait, we're all anonymous and therefore interchangable. Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:05 pm

One of you guys needs to make the post raid report on Enturb and update the one I already did about Friday's raid. That shouldbe good for cracking a few scilon heads
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 2:37 pm

Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:31 pm

Pics or it didn't happen, right?

IT TOTALLY HAPPENED RAWR

Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report DSCF0019

Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report DSCF0021
Joe looks kinda sad in this one Sad

[url="http://picasaweb.google.com/4gw.ishere/Anonymous/photo#5214928524798767138]Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report DSCF0022[/url]
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:38 pm

Back to top Go down
pokanon
OT 3
pokanon

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 6:31 pm

well done felloow anons... i couldnt maek it on account of stuff and things. but im glad you guys showed those damn scilons where da hood was at.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 1:55 am

Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report Dsc09511

what's that message about jenna miscavaige?

ROFL
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 4:19 pm

answer to your question FTP
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 6:30 pm

That's what happens when you tailor a message to an audience that uses a different lingo.

For us, it's lulzy. For them... well, they got the message.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report   Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh I C Wut u Did thar Flag-fags Post Report
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next