San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another try

Go down 
+2
Char Aznable
chanology1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chanology1
OT 2

Another try Empty
PostSubject: Another try   Another try EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:43 pm

Here's a new one today. Talk about beins suspicious of a "friendly note." Watch for the address if you have an email on the web. If they can't find Anon information, they don't deserve to know..... bounce

To: sysop@chanology1.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 04:01:08 -0700

This message is not encrypted, and is not digitally signed by . Invite boredasallhell1@yahoo.com to join Hushmail!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey I live in Clearwater FL and would like information on how to get further involved with
anonymous to take down scientology. These fuckers are ruining my quality of life.

If you could give me the website address for anonymous that'd be great. I need to know
when these protests are taking place so I can show up.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

Another try Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another try   Another try EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:36 pm

chanology1 wrote:
Here's a new one today. Talk about beins suspicious of a "friendly note." Watch for the address if you have an email on the web. If they can't find Anon information, they don't deserve to know..... bounce

To: sysop@chanology1.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 04:01:08 -0700

This message is not encrypted, and is not digitally signed by . Invite boredasallhell1@yahoo.com to join Hushmail!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey I live in Clearwater FL and would like information on how to get further involved with
anonymous to take down scientology. These fuckers are ruining my quality of life.

If you could give me the website address for anonymous that'd be great. I need to know
when these protests are taking place so I can show up.

Is this a newform of phishing? Scammers are learning fast.

Anyway, I would say dangle a piece of bait, but, missdirection before hand.
Am I seeing this right? military time at 4 in the morning?
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

Another try Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another try   Another try EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:50 am

I don't trust emails on forums anyway.

So, I didn't click either of the links.
Back to top Go down
chanology1
OT 2

Another try Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another try   Another try EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 1:45 pm

DaftAnon wrote:
I don't trust emails on forums anyway.

So, I didn't click either of the links.

sysop@chanology1.com is just my email address from my website -- take a look http://www.chanology1.com. The other is because I forwarded the message from my hushmail account -- that's the way they advertise. Hushmail, among other things, covers your IP number and allows you to encrypt a message to anyone. I'm a fairly careful person.
Back to top Go down
chanology1
OT 2

Another try Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another try   Another try EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 1:50 pm

Former Mexican Sand Desert Altar Boy says
Anyway, I would say dangle a piece of bait, but, missdirection before hand.
Am I seeing this right? military time at 4 in the morning?

What? You don't stay up late? Me and my Blackberry are always on duty. <grin> Thanks for the idea. I'm pretty sure it is from one of those real subtle brainwashed robots. Moshe Dyan once said "than God the enemy are Arabs." We could change that for Anon. They are like Bigfoot trying to tiptoe through the tulips.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

Another try Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another try   Another try EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 8:33 pm

How exactly is this phishing? I read it and don't see anything except people wanting to know how to get to the Clearwater anonymous site.

There ARE going to be people that want to get involved that have no clue how to, and keep in mind, alot of new Anons are being directed to major anti-scilon hubs like yours.

I would just shoot 'em a link to our brothers in Florida then think nothing of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

Another try Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another try   Another try EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 11:28 pm

Anonagi wrote:
How exactly is this phishing? I read it and don't see anything except people wanting to know how to get to the Clearwater anonymous site.

There ARE going to be people that want to get involved that have no clue how to, and keep in mind, alot of new Anons are being directed to major anti-scilon hubs like yours.

I would just shoot 'em a link to our brothers in Florida then think nothing of it.

Well, it just seemed vauge. Caution nowadays, who knows if they spam bots now.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

Another try Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another try   Another try EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 11:34 pm

Anon Char wrote:
Anonagi wrote:

Well, it just seemed vauge. Caution nowadays, who knows if they spam bots now.
Or Nigerian scammers?
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Another try Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another try   Another try EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 10:26 am

enturb.org is not a seekrit site. Getting too paranoid will drive noobs away, which we do not want. Herd them over to the open sites like ent.

for dawg's sake, don't start seeing every newb as a scilon spai!
That is not pertinent to our interests!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another try Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another try   Another try Empty

Back to top Go down

Another try
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: COMPLETED OPERATIONS AND POST GAME REPORTS :: July 12th - Spy VS Sci-
Jump to: