San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fairgamestop.org

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scientrology
OT 1

fairgamestop.org Empty
PostSubject: fairgamestop.org   fairgamestop.org EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:09 pm

hi guys,

i registered earlier on today in order to verify someone for our crypto treehouse.. but you guys are right in the thick of it & in the firing line no doubt. so i thought i'd post about the rogues gallery

I'm going round the decentralized sites appealing for help on http://fairgamestop.org a nice open gallery to post pics in relation to fair game and OSA etc, it will always help if you can give the cops a name, right?

We have also got sekrit forum in verified zone to talk about them and where possible, inform the FBI etc.

find us in the Thunderdome, using crypto Smile
Back to top Go down
scientrology
OT 1

fairgamestop.org Empty
PostSubject: Additional Info   fairgamestop.org EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:05 am

additional info since last post

we intalled a wiki to carry sensitive info, and the wiki is where the full story is gonna be, security vetting in place for that part.

and changed the gallery somewhat. we have started adding the details. all essential data will be found in there. So the gallery is public, with Anonymous uploading, please note the custom fields when DOXing OSA
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

fairgamestop.org Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairgamestop.org   fairgamestop.org EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:48 pm

Strangely, we havent had much fair gaming here besides the typical OSA filming BS.

One anon got assaulted but we weren't able to find out who did it, several people have been followed, but nothing like some of the other places are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Sponsored content

fairgamestop.org Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairgamestop.org   fairgamestop.org Empty

Back to top Go down

fairgamestop.org
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: FLAG BASE :: Topics of interest-
Jump to: