San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flash raids (recruiting/public awareness)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

Flash raids (recruiting/public awareness) Empty
PostSubject: Flash raids (recruiting/public awareness)   Flash raids (recruiting/public awareness) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:52 pm

Since the theme for September is "School's Closed", it would be ideal to stage flash raids at the various colleges all over San Diego. In addition, I would recommend doc drops with the different school boards, PTAs, etc for primary education.

Individual Anons should focus on doing a doc drop for their relevant level of education. In college? Flash raid your school and doc drop any relevant departments. In high school? Doc drop your school board (and try to have parents doc drop PTAs) and principal's office.

For those looking to do a college flash raid, here's what I've learned from my two flash raids last year:

• Contact campus security and give them the 411
  • Determine rules on "free speech zones" and noise
  • Get some god damn lulz, trust me
  • Alert the campus newspaper before and after, and after make sure to also send pictures.
  • Spam the campus before hand with flyers announcing the flash raid and mega protest. Following the protest, spam the campus with flyers for the mega protest.
  • All flyers should include the mega protest info and how to support Anonymous
  • Anonsoldier is a cool guy, he solo raided this shit and doesn't afraid of anything
Back to top Go down

Flash raids (recruiting/public awareness)
Page 1 of 1