San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halloween!

Go down 
+9
anonsoldier
Daft
Anon41
Anonagi
For_the_People
xenubarb
RandomFaceInCrowd
Char Aznable
ANONdur
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Halloween! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:53 pm

that question was too vague, why protest scientology?

try again
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:31 am

Jesus X. Christ on a stick!

People do not go downtown on Halloween to put up with faggotry and causes! They go for two reasons; to party and drink!

If we start going to off-topic venues like this, we will get shuttled off to the bozo bin and dismissed, like the screeching Xians, the tree huggers, and everyone else who thinks proselytizing any large group is a good idea!

We were on topic for ComiCon. After all, the people there are pretty much our tribe; nerds, geeks, and the woefully intelligent.

Pride Parade was on topic as well; protesting oppression is pertinent to our interests.

But Halloween is a revel without a cause. Forget about setting up a friggin table, or standing there handing out cards and candy like a bunch of Moonies!

Go, yes.
Costume, absolutely! Dance, party, have fun...and if somebody says, "Hey, it's Anonymous!" hand 'em a card. But don't go there specifically to do that or you are faggots and full of fail. And you will embarrass me.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:03 am

xenubarb wrote:
Jesus X. Christ on a stick!

People do not go downtown on Halloween to put up with faggotry and causes! They go for two reasons; to party and drink!

If we start going to off-topic venues like this, we will get shuttled off to the bozo bin and dismissed, like the screeching Xians, the tree huggers, and everyone else who thinks proselytizing any large group is a good idea!

We were on topic for ComiCon. After all, the people there are pretty much our tribe; nerds, geeks, and the woefully intelligent.

Pride Parade was on topic as well; protesting oppression is pertinent to our interests.

But Halloween is a revel without a cause. Forget about setting up a friggin table, or standing there handing out cards and candy like a bunch of Moonies!

Go, yes.
Costume, absolutely! Dance, party, have fun...and if somebody says, "Hey, it's Anonymous!" hand 'em a card. But don't go there specifically to do that or you are faggots and full of fail. And you will embarrass me.

QFTMFT^^^

Only give out a cad if they call you out, that's how promotions work
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 4:17 pm

So who IS down for some halloween enturbulation? We can see if we can plan something both appropriate and fun.
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 6:22 pm

Put on masks, run around downtown and be crazy and wild and have a bunch of YFTCs on hand to give to people with candy. Get giant bags of mixed candy from Costco. People love free crap.

Alternative: Go to neighborhoods and trick or treat with YFTCs at houses. Make sure you have relevant info on the November protest or October theme.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 7:23 pm

ANONdur wrote:
So who IS down for some halloween enturbulation? We can see if we can plan something both appropriate and fun.
I could be, depending on what would be planned.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 8:32 pm

I posted the reverse trick or treat thought because it was something that struck me as creative and new. A way to be viral to a lot of people.

Nobody likes that idea, fair enough. Lets figure out what else we could do. What can we do on Halloween? How can we tie it to the cult? How viral would we be and what would we need?
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 11:16 am

WTF do you mean "we?"

You never show up. Why are you trying to be the puppetmaster?
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 2:36 pm

People, people! Must I remind us that anonymous is legion?

If we start bickering amongst ourselves, we aren't getting much shit done.

I like a good party, but progress is everything. If we don't like his idea, lets state reasons, Halloween does have a sort of opportunity, but anon doesn't seem free cause of other events...

My vote is a card drop could be smart, but too many kids could pick it up...

Wait, shouldn't we get the 13th out of the way before thinking about anything more futuristic?
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:37 pm

kombatman360 wrote:
People, people! Must I remind us that anonymous is legion?

If we start bickering amongst ourselves, we aren't getting much shit done.

I like a good party, but progress is everything. If we don't like his idea, lets state reasons, Halloween does have a sort of opportunity, but anon doesn't seem free cause of other events...

Wait, shouldn't we get the 13th out of the way before thinking about anything more futuristic?
From the globals I've been to, they generally go off without intensive planning.

The CCHR related stuff though will need planning for location and what-not.
This, though.. well, yes.

Anyways, Anon can multi-plan.
What was it, within 3 weeks we had Spy vs. Sci, Pride and Marcab Invasion in one month?
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:52 pm

xenubarb wrote:
WTF do you mean "we?"

You never show up. Why are you trying to be the puppetmaster?

Just cause I haven't shown up doesn't mean I won't. If you don't want to be in my generally inclusive "we' then don't be in it. Do your own thing. I'll do mine.

kombatman360 wrote:

There are several ways I've discussed with several anons for doing specific kinds of card drops. Some are a bit more... private message friendly Smile

Regardless, whatever is done on a day like that would have to be viral for the exact reason that barb said. We don't want to be at all this stuff making it look like we're making everything into a scientology cause. Hand out cards, like at Comic Con and wait for people to find out that we're talking about scientology. Don't argue with people. Covert. Smile

Concerning when to plan it. Depending on the size of certain operations advanced planning may be important. With a holiday like this, I think we'd want to get the ball rolling at least before october. We have two globals in between and countless raids, but if we plan something big we want to have this in mind.

Plus, if we start planning now there's also the chance that we find out something cool may happen on the fifth of november and we plan it at the same time. Wink
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:15 pm

Do your own thing. I'll do mine.

Wait, Anon is a legion, right? We need to work together, agree on a plan! We all need to know where to go, if you "Do your own thing" you won't get far, and are likely to get sniped by scions.

Sorry I keep quoting rules, but we gotta work together to get ANYTHING done! What are we separated? We're assholes who won't tolerate a "religion"

Although together,we are heard, and our power level raises, over 9000!

also cocks.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:27 pm

There's a big halloween party downtown

There's also a big gay halloween party in hillcrest

They are both parties. Just because there is a huge gathering of people doesn't mean we should try to exploit it. sometimes a party is just a party. Everyone voted down fliering the Street Scene for that reason.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 9:44 pm

kombatman360 wrote:
Do your own thing. I'll do mine.

Wait, Anon is a legion, right? We need to work together, agree on a plan! We all need to know where to go, if you "Do your own thing" you won't get far, and are likely to get sniped by scions.

Sorry I keep quoting rules, but we gotta work together to get ANYTHING done! What are we separated? We're assholes who won't tolerate a "religion"

Although together,we are heard, and our power level raises, over 9000!

also cocks.
Much agreed.
That is why I am wondering why people stop raiding then say they're doing something completely different.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 9:52 pm

kombatman360: like I said, everyone is welcome to come to whatever plan eventually is made. This invitation to discuss, plan, and attend some sort of halloween bash is completely open. My "Do your own thing, I'll do mine" is directed at the detractors that you may see here and there through out the thread. They are doing so for personal reasons, so no reason to derail this thread with that faggotry anymore.

I'm currently ironing out a few plans with a couple anons from out of town. They won't be coming down here, but they're helping me figure out a couple strategies (that they are also taking back to their cells). If we come to some sort of sane plan and the san diego hivemind agrees we can move from there.

That doesn't mean, however, that we all hold our breath for anondur's leaderfaggotry. By all means if someone has ideas for what to do on halloween post them. All ideas are useful.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 10:19 pm

ANONdur wrote:
kombatman360: like I said, everyone is welcome to come to whatever plan eventually is made. This invitation to discuss, plan, and attend some sort of halloween bash is completely open. My "Do your own thing, I'll do mine" is directed at the detractors that you may see here and there through out the thread. They are doing so for personal reasons, so no reason to derail this thread with that faggotry anymore.

I'm currently ironing out a few plans with a couple anons from out of town. They won't be coming down here, but they're helping me figure out a couple strategies (that they are also taking back to their cells). If we come to some sort of sane plan and the san diego hivemind agrees we can move from there.

That doesn't mean, however, that we all hold our breath for anondur's leaderfaggotry. By all means if someone has ideas for what to do on halloween post them. All ideas are useful.
If what I got from Enturb and PMed you about doesn't work out, the Barb's idea of crashing a party may work.. some covert YFTC dropping.
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 10:35 pm

ANONdur wrote:

Ok, I can agree with you on that, I caught you outta context.
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:02 pm

I think for Halloween we should just have a normal flash raid. We should also bring some candy to for any kids that might be in the area. If anyone is good at carving pumpkins, I had an idea of carving a Guy Fawkes mask in one and leaving it in front of the org.
Back to top Go down
ataraxia
OT 2

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 9:53 am

... I can't stop staring at tofu's avatar.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 10:14 am

bunny......?
Back to top Go down
ataraxia
OT 2

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 1:30 pm

Om nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom...
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 6:06 pm

ataraxia wrote:

haha that totally happened to me the other day
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 6:39 pm

ANONdur wrote:
ataraxia wrote:

haha that totally happened to me the other day

^this
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 3:22 pm

I like the idea of going downtown but doing so as a viral way. Heck, for the most part it would be to party. Who knows, people always recognize us and in the spirit of things, ALOT of stuff gets handed out downtown on Halloween. It happens!

There's certainly more ways and time to hammer something out for halloween, but I do think that if we do anything it has to be undercover and not obvious (the same way we did at Marcab Invasion.) That would mean no anti scientology stuff or signs.

Although attempting to trick or treat at the org may be a fun idea Laughing

Kombat, Anonymous is really really good at multitasking. Heck, with san diego's strength, you don't even need large numbers. A group of two or three anons can reach thousands of people if it's done right, and heck, one lone anon can shut the org down all day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 8:34 pm

Just go downtown, wear gf masks, trademark suits etc and join the party.
anyone asks, give 'em a card. mesh. become one with party. dance on Broadway; no signs.
Just be there, have fun, inform when asked. Maybe wear anonymous pins for the dullards who fail to "get it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Halloween! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next