San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

will this help?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crownjo
OT 2
Crownjo

will this help? Empty
PostSubject: will this help?   will this help? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 4:20 am

I got a little prepared.....

oh and yes I got a haircut.

will this help? Picture13hl2

will this help? Picture14dm6
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

will this help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: will this help?   will this help? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 11:25 am

Crownjo wrote:
I got a little prepared.....

oh and yes I got a haircut.

will this help? Picture13hl2

will this help? Picture14dm6

Monitor at work sucks donkey ass, what's in the first picture?

The second one is perfect! Just what we need. Char is bringing his but I'd like you to bring yours too just in case someone forgets - that's what happened last time, people that were going to bring stuff either didn't show up or forgot to bring it or lost it, but we were able to make it work though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
e0n
OT 3
e0n

will this help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: will this help?   will this help? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 12:06 pm

I'll have a backup in my trunk incase if something goes awry.

will this help? Picture8bn3

my backpack also has a speaker built into it, I'll mainly be playing music from this (wont be loud though), but it'll give us a beat to work to if we get separated from the ghettoblasters Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ted.com
Crownjo
OT 2
Crownjo

will this help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: will this help?   will this help? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 4:46 pm

Anonanagi wrote:

Monitor at work sucks donkey ass, what's in the first picture?

The second one is perfect! Just what we need. Char is bringing his but I'd like you to bring yours too just in case someone forgets - that's what happened last time, people that were going to bring stuff either didn't show up or forgot to bring it or lost it, but we were able to make it work though!

a boombox.

and yes.... I'm trying to cook up a decent soundtrack. i'm trying to make it as unique as possible.

oh and

will this help? Picture15xi2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

will this help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: will this help?   will this help? Empty

Back to top Go down

will this help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: COMPLETED OPERATIONS AND POST GAME REPORTS :: May 10th - BattleToad Earth: FairGameStop-
Jump to: