San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy crap, life sucks.

Go down 
+2
For_the_People
Anonagi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

Holy crap, life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Holy crap, life sucks.   Holy crap, life sucks. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:59 am

Okay, life sucks.

I know this isn't LJ but the last three weeks have been a living hell.

Long story short, the house I was supposed to move into was sealed off due to black mold about 3 hours before I was supposed to move up there. That's a fun phone call to get when you're loading stuff in the uhaul.

On that note, I did find a new place to live but its clear out...well...it's gonna make it really difficult to get to flash raids and the like now. I'm here for about two months trying to piece stuff back together so for now, life isn't that good.

That being said, until I have a week or two to get things straight again (there isn't even internet at my house) I'm giving Char priviledges to post in this forum along with making xenubarb and Randomface moderators to help with the flux of new users. It's a temporary thing for now so lets see how it goes.

Play nice people Smile

Also - I will NOT be able to attend the global on the 13th. I have family business to take care of in Los Angeles that Friday and then again that Saturday evening. I'll still be enturbulating though, probably going to poke my head in on the Los Angeles anons for an hour or so. Alwys keep a GF mask in the car!

We'll make up for it when I get back and on my feet again, but holy shit, what a rough year. Chanology is literally my only high point.

That being said...anyone in San Diego know of any job openings I can apply to?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap, life sucks.   Holy crap, life sucks. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:21 pm

we are not your personal army....

but if i see any jobs available i'll let you know...

CL is a good idea
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap, life sucks.   Holy crap, life sucks. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:52 pm

FTP, I'd be covering you in the foxhole any day Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap, life sucks.   Holy crap, life sucks. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 4:06 pm

:O

om nom nom nom
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap, life sucks.   Holy crap, life sucks. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:29 pm

holy shit! only hours before your supposed to show up at the new place? that fuckin sucks. but we will keep the enturbulatin level high. hope ya can make it to other events we have in the works later on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap, life sucks.   Holy crap, life sucks. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:42 pm

Sensible choices in moderators. Good to see that Char has back up.
Hope your situation gets better, dude. I can't imagine going back and forth like that.
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap, life sucks.   Holy crap, life sucks. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:39 pm

We'll miss you on the 13th Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap, life sucks.   Holy crap, life sucks. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:45 pm

Ewww Black mold, nasty shit, at least your pipes weren't scavenged, copper is pretty fetching price now adays.

At least it's not Asbestos! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap, life sucks.   Holy crap, life sucks. Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy crap, life sucks.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: FLAG BASE :: Site Updates, Forum News, and General News-
Jump to: