San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regarding Moles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

Regarding Moles Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Moles   Regarding Moles EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:00 pm

This is for everyone's benefit plus the new people especially that may have missed it.

I'm talking about CoS moles/plants inside San Diego Anonymous and anon as a whole. I've had several people email me about it.

I'll put this as simply as I can. Yes, they exist. No, we don't know who they are.

This site is not secure, our IRC is not secure, and it never has been, nor was it designed to be. EVERYTHING on this site is public disclosure and CoS is keeping a very close eye on the forums, the raids, and the website itself.

Now, before you all go on a witch hunt, I'll say what should be common sense.

DON'T SAY OR DO ANYTHING ON THE FORUMS OR ON IRC THAT WOULD REVEAL ANY INFORMATION THAT CAN BE USED AGAINST YOU.

This is not tinfoil hattery - this is fact. This is a great place to hang out and chat and blow off steam but the truth is that CoS is reading and watching everything that takes place at this site because San Diego is one of the most efficient cells in Chanology due to alot of hard work.

We know they look at our site and we've used that to our advantage. Otherwise the fake raids wouldn't work. alien

Just be careful out there guys. Don't let your guard down around Scilons or other anons because we've all known each other for a while from this.

Alot of the momumentally stupid drama that's come out not just in San Diego but in Chanology as a whole has to do with Anons revealing personal information about themselves to other anons who then daisy chained it. Just don't se yourselves up for it in the first place afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/

Regarding Moles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: FLAG BASE :: Site Updates, Forum News, and General News-
Jump to: