San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IF YOU RECIEVED A LETTER FROM Wilson Campilongo...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

IF YOU RECIEVED A LETTER FROM Wilson Campilongo... Empty
PostSubject: IF YOU RECIEVED A LETTER FROM Wilson Campilongo...   IF YOU RECIEVED A LETTER FROM Wilson Campilongo... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 1:37 am

IF YOU RECIEVED A C&D LETTER FROM Wilson Campilongo, LLP...

We're preparing a massive legal harpoon. It's up to you if you want in, but essentially what they're doing is harassment that we won't stand for.

PM me if you want in, we're working with Graham on this one and also a few other people. They just launched a massive footbullet not with the letters, but how they delivered them and their contents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU RECIEVED A LETTER FROM Wilson Campilongo...   IF YOU RECIEVED A LETTER FROM Wilson Campilongo... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 2:04 am

I haven't gotten a letter yet. But if I get one I'll let you know. Good luck cheers
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Black Truck and paper serving   IF YOU RECIEVED A LETTER FROM Wilson Campilongo... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 7:16 pm

This may be a coincidence, but I recall ROFL saying the man who served him had a black truck, could it be the same man described in AGP's court papers, as posted here:

"One of the L.A.P.D. officers asked me if I knew the identity of Scientology’s hooded process server because he had informed the officers present that he was an active deputy with the Los Angeles Sheriffs Department but was unable to confirm that with the attending officers.

I informed this officer that this man had lied to them because I know, having worked in law offices in the Los Angeles area, that civil process servers for the the L.A.S.D. are uniformed and drive clearly identifiable L.A.S.D. vehicles marked Civil Process Unit, not personal vehicles like the large black truck I observed this hooded man arriving on the scene in."

http://forums.enturbulation.org/123-leaks-legal/declaration-support-agp-tro-vs-him-29569/

Could ROFL's "black truck guy" be the same as AGP's "Black Truck guy"? Perhaps this should be brought to the attention of the Marcabian Ministry of Law.

In the meantime, KSW - Keep Scientologists Wanking!
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU RECIEVED A LETTER FROM Wilson Campilongo...   IF YOU RECIEVED A LETTER FROM Wilson Campilongo... EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:44 pm

ObamAnon wrote:
This may be a coincidence, but I recall ROFL saying the man who served him had a black truck, could it be the same man described in AGP's court papers, as posted here:

"One of the L.A.P.D. officers asked me if I knew the identity of Scientology’s hooded process server because he had informed the officers present that he was an active deputy with the Los Angeles Sheriffs Department but was unable to confirm that with the attending officers.

I informed this officer that this man had lied to them because I know, having worked in law offices in the Los Angeles area, that civil process servers for the the L.A.S.D. are uniformed and drive clearly identifiable L.A.S.D. vehicles marked Civil Process Unit, not personal vehicles like the large black truck I observed this hooded man arriving on the scene in."

http://forums.enturbulation.org/123-leaks-legal/declaration-support-agp-tro-vs-him-29569/

Could ROFL's "black truck guy" be the same as AGP's "Black Truck guy"? Perhaps this should be brought to the attention of the Marcabian Ministry of Law.

lol i duno maybe it is, but whatever the case they made a bad choice by sending out these letters to us. they are going DOWN TO CHINATOWN.

In the meantime, KSW - Keep Scientologists Wanking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU RECIEVED A LETTER FROM Wilson Campilongo...   IF YOU RECIEVED A LETTER FROM Wilson Campilongo... Empty

Back to top Go down

IF YOU RECIEVED A LETTER FROM Wilson Campilongo...
Page 1 of 1