San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone!

Go down 
+4
EpicFawkesGuy
tofuman
Char Aznable
e0n
8 posters
AuthorMessage
e0n
OT 3
e0n

Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone!   Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone! EmptySat May 10, 2008 5:49 pm

Educated the public, pointed out a bunch of scifags at the dianetics center, and danced a lot as well.

GOOD JOB EVERYONE! afro

So many people had no idea how deep the scientology rabbit hole went; others told us to fuck off! lol!

My favorite person I met was this lady who I suspect was a scilon, and she was defending them. "how dare you protest a religion. why aren't you guys protesting the republicans? you guys aren't accomplishing anything. Scientology hasn't done anything illegal"

Another anon and myself then told her about the government break-in where Hubbard's wife was arrested Very Happy She ran away, GOOOOAAALLLLLLLLLLL cheers
Back to top Go down
http://ted.com
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone!   Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone! EmptySat May 10, 2008 6:50 pm

Yeah for once we where able to spot a "Wild Scientologists!" in the wild today with random encounters.

Seems that they wanted to push the "PR" that they are approachable, which they FLUNK!
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone!   Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone! EmptySat May 10, 2008 9:24 pm

Today was fun. I wish we could of had more music when we were handing out flayers. But other then that I think it went well. I remember that lady. She said Scientology has don anything wrong Laughing
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone!   Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone! EmptySat May 10, 2008 9:38 pm

Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone!   Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone! EmptySat May 10, 2008 10:02 pm

You got some great shots.
Back to top Go down
Crownjo
OT 2
Crownjo

PostSubject: Re: Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone!   Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone! EmptySat May 10, 2008 10:32 pm

this sucks.

wheres black low rider?
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone!   Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone! EmptySat May 10, 2008 11:15 pm

Crownjo wrote:
this sucks.

wheres black low rider?
Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone! 2481499887_92769591d5_b
Back to top Go down
Crownjo
OT 2
Crownjo

PostSubject: Re: Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone!   Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone! EmptySat May 10, 2008 11:35 pm

awww yeah
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Invisible Go Cart   Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone! EmptySun May 11, 2008 8:16 pm

Hilarious! Big fuzzy shoes = gravity test.
Gravity wins!
Back to top Go down
Anonymighty
OT 2
Anonymighty

PostSubject: Re: Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone!   Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone! EmptySun May 11, 2008 10:53 pm

I already posted these on enturb, but just thought I'd post them here, too.

https://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm154/Anonymighty/May%2010/?start=all
There are the pics that I got.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGkhnM8e7Js
Here's my first attempt at video editing. I'm happy with the results, though.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone!   Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone! EmptyMon May 12, 2008 12:47 am

Anyone else get spied on by a $cilon in a blue polo shirt with a light blue hat and two duffle bags? On our street corner we had our stuff (extra flyers, water and music) leaning against a light pole and over the course of about 10min he kept getting closer and closer to them untill i went and stood by them and he ran off across the street. He hung out over there looking at us for awhile untill Jack went over there and he ran off again.

I bet you he was trying to steal our extra fliers and poisen our water. Suspect <--closest thing to tinfoil hat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone!   Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellz yeah, mission accomplished. Good job everyone!
Page 1 of 1