San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weekly Meetings

Go down 
+4
For_the_People
Char Aznable
ANOthersandiegaN
ANONdur
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Weekly Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Meetings   Weekly Meetings EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 1:24 am

Weekly IRC Meetings

Date and Time: Friday nights at 9:00pm. THIS WEEK IT WILL BE AT 9:30 AS MENTIONED EARLIER

Location: #sd on irc.suppressivepersons.org. If you have no client and want to come in, click CHAT under the banner. This will open up a web client for you to join in.

Topics: We'll use the meetings as both a space for announcements and a forum for suggestions as well. Any new members that wish to introduce themselves to the group will be given a space to do this in those meetings as well. The purpose is to have some communication open even if you're not able to make a raid or protest in a while.

Logs: Logs of the meetings will be made and kept accessible to IRC operators of the channel. They will be redacted and all important meeting notes will be released for people who missed the meeting to see.

Last edited by ANONdur on Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

Weekly Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meetings   Weekly Meetings EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 10:51 am

only problem i see with that late on a friday night is the lack of sobriety for the meeting. friday nights are get trashed nights for many people... should make it at least a little more comical
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

Weekly Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meetings   Weekly Meetings EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 11:35 am

I propose Staturday *scilon one* so it makes us more productive. Friday's is get shit down before raids day

HELLO SCILONS WE HAS MEETINGS, JOIN US ON IRC LOLOLOLOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Weekly Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meetings   Weekly Meetings EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:05 pm

If we're raiding on saturdays we're not going to have meetings on those days. I promise you saturdays would be full of failure. Way more than fridays.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

Weekly Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meetings   Weekly Meetings EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 1:16 pm

lol... gl with your meetings, friends..
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

Weekly Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meetings   Weekly Meetings EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:06 pm

meh, I'm in...

In the ghetto, we say "Be there unless you are a faggot."
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

Weekly Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meetings   Weekly Meetings EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 6:31 pm

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
only problem i see with that late on a friday night is the lack of sobriety for the meeting. friday nights are get trashed nights for many people... should make it at least a little more comical

Um, no.
Be there Friday, or don't.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Weekly Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meetings   Weekly Meetings EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 6:52 pm

Updated post to be more informative. Hope to see you guys there, we've got a hell of a first meeting planned.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

Weekly Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meetings   Weekly Meetings EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 6:52 pm

/r/ this thread be sticky. i cant seem to find the option.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

Weekly Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meetings   Weekly Meetings EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 3:01 am

For_the_People wrote:
lol... gl with your meetings, friends..
lol thank you kind sir
i hope your there to witness the full failure, and also everyone is invited. there is no roll call list. join if you wish. we welcome any ideas you have.

Last edited by RandomFaceInCrowd on Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 2+2=2)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

Weekly Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meetings   Weekly Meetings EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 10:41 am

for the epic failure, Smile
Back to top Go down
ataraxia
OT 2

Weekly Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meetings   Weekly Meetings EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:07 am

FTP knows all about epic fail. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

Weekly Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meetings   Weekly Meetings EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 6:37 pm

i hate you woman...
Back to top Go down
ataraxia
OT 2

Weekly Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meetings   Weekly Meetings EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 7:44 am

Oh, FTP, I love only you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weekly Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Meetings   Weekly Meetings Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekly Meetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: FLAG BASE :: Site Updates, Forum News, and General News-
Jump to: