San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base

Go down 
+8
anonsoldier
xenubarb
Sibyl
TVwheels
kombat
tofuman
RandomFaceInCrowd
12 posters
AuthorMessage
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base Empty
PostSubject: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 11:43 pm

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/anon-orange-arrested-gold-base-31059/#post597037

moar info
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/anon-orange-arrested-gold-base-31059/6/#post597334

scientology says:
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/anon-orange-arrested-gold-base-31059/8/#post597384
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
vvv EDIT vvvv
no longer in jail
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/anon-orange-arrested-gold-base-31059/17/#post597621...

court date
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/anon-orange-arrested-gold-base-31059/17/#post597640
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
VV SECOND EDIT VV
video of barb getting slammed. just as this video ends it is picked up from a second camera.
http://gawker.com/5074201/anonymous-v-scientology-protest-turns-ugly

SECOND CAMERA. i cant find a existing youtube link that works. so here is the raw file (right click > save link as)
http://www.demine0.com/fuckscientology/ao1/video_ao_dogpiled.mp4

Last edited by RandomFaceInCrowd on Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 11:55 pm

DAMN SCILONS Mad Hope Barb and Orange are okay.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 12:01 am

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
THIS SHIT MAKES ME SRSLY RAGE. IM HOLDING SHIFT FFS! I DONT DO THAT ON HERE. BY GOLLY I THINK THIS IS A FUCKING FIRST
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 1:25 am

Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 3:04 am

Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base IMG_0663

619/760/858 IS IN THE HIZZHOUSE!
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 3:59 pm

Evil or Very Mad I was raging all day. I saw the video this morning before going into work. I've spent the whole day thinking about how much shit like this ups the ante.
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:03 pm

74649 wrote:
Evil or Very Mad I was raging all day. I saw the video this morning before going into work. I've spent the whole day thinking about how much shit like this ups the ante.
I've been the same way Mad
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 5:08 pm

A complete assfest there, what gives the guards any fucking right to resort to violence? Anger??? BAAWWWWWWW

10/26/08

NEVAR FORGET

THIS. IS. WHY.
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
TVwheels
OT 4

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 6:37 pm

Holy shit, I can't go away for two weeks without someone getting into trouble!!!!!!

WTF?

Wanna go on a small mild mannered road trip to Hell Centro with me tomorrow Barb?

Gotta testify in SD in the am, then bookin it over there to check some records!

Call me!

Shalisa (Shaniqua's sista from another mista)
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 3:41 pm

updated with video of barb getting slammed.
this is also the moment i think that she broke her nail... for this we must attack scientology harder.
FOR BARBS NAIL!
Back to top Go down
Sibyl
OT 3
Sibyl

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 5:27 pm

What the hell is wrong with these people... Seriously...

Barb I'm glad you weren't seriously hurt.

I hope you broke your nail clawing the prick touching you.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 9:31 am

Did anyone happen to notice all those No Trespassing signs all over that vacant lot in the video?

They must've been invisible, you know?

IT WAS A TARP! and AO fell in it. Signs or no, I never would have walked back behind those trees alone. I would have hung out around the car, guaranteeing the assbite dickwad halfass trained cop wanna-be wouldn't be coming around.

However, as it turned out, this could be a srs nail in the coffin of Scientology influence in Riverside. Clearwater courts ruled against the stupid bid for an injunction, which was surprising. Nationwide, police are preventing culties from following anons, and showing their support in subtle ways. One of the Riverside sheriff deputies was definitely not in the cult's pocket, he was a straight up good cop.

Scientology's fortunes are changing. Whether AO was stupid or not, his actions are going to kick it up a notch in court. (of course, I had the same certainty with Keith Henson's case, wasn't that an unpleasant surprise...but he had no video and a chump for a lawyer.)
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 1:03 am

The video of Barb being attacked was on youtube, but it keeps getting taken down. I tried to upload it myself, but every time I try it automatically says it violates terms of use Mad Someone has to email youtube and give them a good talking to.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 5:23 pm

tofuman wrote:
The video of Barb being attacked was on youtube, but it keeps getting taken down. I tried to upload it myself, but every time I try it automatically says it violates terms of use Mad Someone has to email youtube and give them a good talking to.
well its still on gawker. so its still out there for people to see.
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 7:47 am

oh hai! I've been very busy with my job, so no time to keep tabs on whats going on.

First off, I wish I'd been there. I mean I really do wish I'd been there. You know the "shot heard round the world"? This feels like one of those type incidents. As it stands, I've wanted to be part of a mega raid like this for so long that it's a real shame I'll have to miss it. I didn't get to go to October, nor the one today, for DC so I've been out of the game again, and I'll be abroad by December.

I hope barb stays safe, I think she is a cool guy cause she raids hardcore and doesn't afraid of anything. AO, Xenu speed and hope you get off.

If you guys learn anything from this, its that now is the time where your "A" game is always on or you're screwed. Plan, plan, plan some more. Then you get out there and you kick some ass and take some friggin thetan names.

Good luck to you all, I'll be back again before I leave with a final parting message.
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 2:19 pm

anonsoldier wrote:
Good luck to you all, I'll be back again before I leave with a final parting message.
Final? Sad
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:16 am

Anonsoldier:
What do they teach you in the Army?
Never abandon a comrade.
I did it rite.

GO ARMY!!!
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:14 pm

final..... :-/....

:-(....

:'(

we hold a 24 hour raid in your honor... and you leave us...

no
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 12:50 am

o_O
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 10:18 am

You all is idiots. Not FINAL final. Okay, yes I do have a FINAL final message prepared, but that's only if I get blown up somewhere. Still fine tuning it, needs more lulz to counteract the srs bzns that would be my doom.

Final as in "I'll be uber super busy and don't know how often I'll be able to check in and can't do any raids for 2 years" final.

Srsly. Stop being so damn gay for me. It's nice and all, but I'm just one man. That means I can only love up 4 or 5 of you at a given time. 6 if I had my vegetables. 7 if we keep the masks on. 8 if there's scilons watching. 9 if the SCILONS have masks on. 10 if I can love up some of them scilons. Especially the hot girls we keep having to tell "You're too pretty for the cult!"
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 5:06 pm

Being gay for you is so natural though Sad
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 2:38 am

anonsoldier wrote:
Especially the hot girls we keep having to tell "You're too pretty for the cult!"
LIZ'S DAUGHTER

WANT
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 4:04 am

EpicFawkesGuy wrote:
anonsoldier wrote:
Especially the hot girls we keep having to tell "You're too pretty for the cult!"
LIZ'S DAUGHTER

WANT

i lol'd hard.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 8:14 pm

blonde secretary woman is prettier than all...

so... EFG... you can have liz's daughter

and her tits

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base   Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base Empty

Back to top Go down

Xenubarb and Anon Orange assaulted at Gold Base
Page 1 of 1