San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few quick updates.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

A few quick updates. Empty
PostSubject: A few quick updates.   A few quick updates. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:08 pm

1) The section for the 13th of December is open! Christmas time! Wear santa suits and/or hats, as there hasn't been a global consensus on the theme this month.

2) We now know when and where their stress test table are set up. We've been looking for months and finally found them entirely by accident at Balboa. We may be able to get them removed completely. At the very least, a single anon can shut them down in less than 5 minutes.

3) Chat link works again. The current home of the IRC chat is the #sd channel on www.anonnet.org. It is unknown wether this will change or not, but for now, that's where we are.

4) A date is still being decided, but it looks like all of Southern California is planning a multi-city raid on Gold Base sometime in January. San Diego will be renting a van to go up there.

That's pretty much it at this time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: A few quick updates.   A few quick updates. EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 6:25 pm

Quote :
At the very least, a single anon can shut them down in less than 5 minutes.

Naw. I spent some time there last Sunday by myself.
They got on the phones but did not fold.

The funny thing was; several people who did the stress test reacted to my "It's Scientology, you know" troll with "We know." And they grinned.

Funny thing; people know it's Scientology and they're taking the stress test as a fun diversion.

Also, a few people who DIDN'T know thanked me for being there handing out fliers.

But I had people to do and things to see, so I couldn't hang around all afternoon.

/b/lackup. Want.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: A few quick updates.   A few quick updates. EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 2:14 pm

Then I guess we'll just have to make sure they have that seller permit, won't we?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: A few quick updates.   A few quick updates. EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 11:36 am

But, you can't GET a seller's permit for the park. We might force them into taking donations for reals. Just like the guy at the stress table started telling people they were Scientology, because I was pointing out that they weren't.

Who's Cause, baby!
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: A few quick updates.   A few quick updates. EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 4:26 pm

Quote :
A date is still being decided, but it looks like all of Southern California is planning a multi-city raid on Gold Base sometime in January. San Diego will be renting a van to go up there.
I thought we weren't allowed to protest at Gold anymore.
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: A few quick updates.   A few quick updates. EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 4:34 pm

tofuman wrote:
Quote :
A date is still being decided, but it looks like all of Southern California is planning a multi-city raid on Gold Base sometime in January. San Diego will be renting a van to go up there.

WHAT
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: A few quick updates.   A few quick updates. EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:54 pm

kombatman360 wrote:
tofuman wrote:
Quote :

WHAT

Orange you glad that Orange is no longer associated with us?
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: A few quick updates.   A few quick updates. EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:13 pm

He was planning on coming down for that "Scientology is all about Xmas" book flogging event but I told him it was off.

And for once, I was telling the truth...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few quick updates.   A few quick updates. Empty

Back to top Go down

A few quick updates.
Page 1 of 1