San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Fag Needs Help

Go down 
+10
EpicFawkesGuy
aafter
Daft
ANONdur
RandomFaceInCrowd
Sibyl
ANOthersandiegaN
tofuman
Moose
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moose
OT 4

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:35 pm

Hey guys, i joined up here upon hearing of the coming one year event, i had seen several protests since being staitioned out here in november 07 and admire your work.
I already am working on getting a mask, either at buffalos breath if i can get over there before saterday, or as a back up Tofu has one for me

My main concern is being outed
my current plan is to arrive by trolley, wearing a light coat and having my mask and extra clothes in a bag, donning my mask once i arrive at the rally point

after protest is over i can sneak off, take the coat off maybe change my shirt and stuff everything in my bag and take either a taxi or trolley home

id love any suggestions from veterans on not being outed or anything else you feel i may want to know
thanks
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:17 pm

Make good use of the trolley. I've been using it since I first started and so far I haven't been namefaged. Another thing I recommend is getting some of those white medical face masks. I like to use them when I'm on the trolley or leaving a protest.
Back to top Go down
Moose
OT 4

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:19 pm

my problem is that i cant remian masked on my way to home which has ......Controled acsess to say the least, if you catch my drift, so i must be able to throw off any tail before i un mask
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:25 pm

being outed is fairly easy to avoid using the trolley, change clothes plan will work well, i've considered it, but instead use a skateboard and trolley to avoid being followed, its easy to spot a car following you when on a skateboard, and gives ability to cut through parking lots, and someone on foot cant keep up for long either
Back to top Go down
Sibyl
OT 3
Sibyl

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:27 pm

Take a long route back home. When walking to the trolley station, give a twist to your route by not going directly to it. Go down some streets and keep an eye out if anyone is following. Also take 15 minutes to stop off at a random Trolley station, and wait for another trolley to come along. Again, keep an eye out for any followers.

If you're safe with not being followed, the most the Scifags will get is a picture of you with no mask on.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:30 pm

welcome moose
you dont have much to worry about actually being followed "home" and such. basically as long as you dont take your mask (or facial covering) off you should be fine. trolley is the safest way to get there in terms of not being followed to your car. you can wear your mask on the trolley, and at the station. just if the guards ask you to remove it, be sure to explain to them WHY the mask is being worn in the first place. if you are skiddish about going around alone theres a couple "vets" that wouldnt mind showing you around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Moose
OT 4

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:33 pm

id just like to know at what point its ok to unmask and change, if i was sure i wasnt being tailed, i could just duck into an alley or a store and change, and come out looking like someone else, except for my back pack, thats the only flaw in my plan Sad
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:38 pm

put a duffel bag or small suitcase in your backback so you can swap your carrying gear then.. its really not tough avoiding being followed though, our scis are pathetic here....

YOU HEAR THAT OSA YOU GAIS ARE PATHETIC!!!
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:40 pm

Moose wrote:
id just like to know at what point its ok to unmask and change, if i was sure i wasnt being tailed, i could just duck into an alley or a store and change, and come out looking like someone else, except for my back pack, thats the only flaw in my plan Sad
ah, as for a superhero costume change. unless your superman, a phone booth in daylight is a bad idea. i would assume its safe to say the sooner you would change, the better. theres a whole mall at your disposal with public restrooms.
Back to top Go down
Moose
OT 4

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:43 pm

RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
Moose wrote:
ah, as for a superhero costume change. unless your superman, a phone booth in daylight is a bad idea. i would assume its safe to say the sooner you would change, the better. theres a whole mall at your disposal with public restrooms.

i read in the rules on the main page that the mall was supposd to be off limits?

anyways it sounds like i have avoiding detection and being followed almost down is there any other advise other than whats on the main page

anything at all, doesnt have to be about being followed home, this is just my first time and i wanna know everything i can
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:44 pm

all newfags must donate >$9000.... and bring condoms
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:46 pm

mall is only off limits for protesting, we however hangout at the "park" outfront of the mall, and blending in with a shopping crowd is not hard. we often enough go into the mall for a bite to eat, or a beer.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:51 pm

Do you go in masked? That was, at least as far as I knew, the issue.

Also: be aware that scilons do read this forum. Giving scilons information about yourself that may be harmful on the forum is bad... especially if you connect it with actual physical details about yourself (I'll be the one with big orange glasses; I'll be the one with X sign)

If identity is an issue use a different name on the street than on the forum.

Stop by the chatroom if you wish. It's a great resource with a lot of us hanging around...
Back to top Go down
Moose
OT 4

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:01 pm

thx anondur, i already figured they would read here, thats why im trying to be as vauge as possible, ill stop by the chatroom when i get home tommorow, the internet here wont let me do chatrooms, i take it thats considerd unsecure as well.

along those lines i know this forum is public and anyone and look at it, but do we have to be concerned with those among us possibly being spies?
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:08 am

Who will you trust to answer that question for you? Smile

And the chatroom is just as insecure but there are PMs that are much faster and you can see group think in progress.
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:52 am

dont trust anyone of us, that is key.,.... you will learn over time which of us you can trust... as far as i know, you're the spai
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:14 am

^
Back to top Go down
Moose
OT 4

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:24 am

fair enough
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 9:12 am

Also, dance
Back to top Go down
aafter
OT 3

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:02 pm

JESUS CHRIST ITS A SPAI. GET IN THE TROLLEY.
Back to top Go down
OT 8

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:09 pm

We all know dur is the spy. It's obvious because HE NEVER SAYS ANYTHING NICE Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:18 pm

^ hes a damn good spy too, i never even see him lol
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:35 pm

I'm a ninja. Eat my dick.
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:03 pm

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
^ hes a damn good spy too, i never even see him lol
New Fag Needs Help News9_1
Back to top Go down
Infested
OT 1
Infested

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:52 am

hay all im a new fag
well i went to the raid on the 17th
but im still new just made this account,
(im up in the most horrid hours of the morning (chronic sleep deprivation))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Fag Needs Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fag Needs Help   New Fag Needs Help Empty

Back to top Go down

New Fag Needs Help
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: COMPLETED OPERATIONS AND POST GAME REPORTS :: January 17th Global Protest-
Jump to: