San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twitter/RSS feed?

Go down 
2 posters

Would you rather have a twitter or RSS feed for SDAnon?
Twitter, the in thing
Twitter/RSS feed? I_vote_lcap100%Twitter/RSS feed? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
RSS feed, simple and straight forward
Twitter/RSS feed? I_vote_lcap0%Twitter/RSS feed? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

Twitter/RSS feed? Empty
PostSubject: Twitter/RSS feed?   Twitter/RSS feed? EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:07 pm

I can't change the site, but I think it's time for an RSS feed or twitter is in order for our site.

Essentially tidbits or summarries could be set up so that you don't have to go to SDAnon and log in all the time.

Twitter would have to be updated by someone, so that takes too much time in my opinion, and would seem rather annoying like facebook's "Friend Status"

An RSS feed is rather straightforward and can limit to just text and links, and if anyone wanted to see the pictures we put up, it can simply link them to the post, and I think it's rather automated as supposed to tweeting having someone update all the time.

continue from this thread Communication thread, so have at it, and lets have a srs bsns discussion here.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Twitter/RSS feed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter/RSS feed?   Twitter/RSS feed? EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:00 pm

To be honest, twitter is dynamic enough to make it VERY useful. It has a feed that can be embedded onto pages so it acts as both.

More than one people can update it too, eliminating the time constraints. I was thinking it'd be best suited for disseminating raid information.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Twitter/RSS feed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter/RSS feed?   Twitter/RSS feed? EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 7:07 pm

Also let me ask this. Is it possible, nagi, to embed an rss feed into a page?

If so it'd be great if we could have http://www.sandiegoanon.com/i/ be that Smile
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

Twitter/RSS feed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter/RSS feed?   Twitter/RSS feed? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:10 pm

disregard for bashing twitter, I suck cocks.

A twitter can look nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twitter/RSS feed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter/RSS feed?   Twitter/RSS feed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Twitter/RSS feed?
Page 1 of 1