San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Go down 
+5
ANOthersandiegaN
Seven
Moose
Daft
xenubarb
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! Empty
PostSubject: Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!   Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:02 am

PM me for details. Can guarantee some lulzy. clown
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!   Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:02 pm

pics and vids comin'

got shit to do D:
Back to top Go down
Moose
OT 4

PostSubject: Re: Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!   Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:47 pm

ooo i didnt go and i dont know where you guys went, but i totaly spotted the Free stress test tent in balboa park,
To my dismay i didnt have my mask or any YTFC's with me ( im ashamed about that cause i usualy carry them,
Doing my best Ben impersonation i took pictures from all angles, to my dismay they were getting a lot of foot trafic, and even worse many of the unfortanate souls had kids, i really hope they dont join, its a shame to see a young mind go to waste

Well i continued with my day in the park, beating myself up mentaly for not being prepared or for not having a way to contact you guys to organize a counter, just when i thought this had been a failed oppurtunity i walked passed the mortor cycle parking later in the day, thats when i saw something that brought a huge smile to my face, the XENU bike, i knew i wasnt alone in my endevors, i want details barbz!!i walked around that tent for half an hour looking for you after i saw your bike but i couldnt find you Sad i have pictures of the tent the sci fags and your bike barbz
Back to top Go down
Seven
OT 3
Seven

PostSubject: Re: Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!   Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Moose wrote:
ooo i didnt go and i dont know where you guys went, but i totaly spotted a giant dildo tent in balboa park,
To my dismay i didnt have my wallet or any condoms with me (im ashamed about that cause i usualy carry them so I can take customers at any time)
Doing my best Ben impersonation i took pictures from all angles, to my dismay they were getting a lot of hand traffic, and even worse many of the unfortanate souls had AIDS, i really hope they get free hand jobs, its a shame to see a young girl go to waste

Well i continued with my day in the park, beating myself off. just when i thought this had been a failed oppurtunity i walked passed the mortar launching site later in the day, thats when i saw something that brought a huge smile to my face, I GIANT GLOWING BLUE PENIS, i knew i wasnt alone in my endevors, i want details Hank!!i walked around that tent for half an hour looking for Elvis after i saw your bike but i couldnt find you Sad i have pictures of the cocks the balls and your vagina barbz

fixed
Back to top Go down
Moose
OT 4

PostSubject: Re: Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!   Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:04 pm

wow, seven, i hate you and yet admire you at the same time
Back to top Go down
Seven
OT 3
Seven

PostSubject: Re: Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!   Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:16 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!   Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:44 pm

Such each other's dick in a different thread.

this is srs.

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Seven
OT 3
Seven

PostSubject: Re: Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!   Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:19 pm

Daft, if either of us need to find someone to suck our dicks, we'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!   Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:44 pm

Seven wrote:
Daft, if either of us need to find someone to suck our dicks, we'll let you know.

Sheniquapost.jpg
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!   Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:17 am

so today.... we hit balboa park, wont put names JIK they try to put names to faces, at 10am.... nada.... hit org, had newby putting barricades up..., he struggled, took him at least 15 minutes.... org was dead, went to horton.... decided to go up to balboa at noon... tent was there, called barbs for /b/lackup, waited what felt like forever, finally decided to just DO IT FAGGOT and barbz gets there the same time we do..... we are literally right in front of stress test cannopy, like pretty much as close as can be without being under it.... police show.... play asshole for 5 minutes, tell us to unmask, there were 2 that weren't outed, scilons instantly taking pictures.... specifically blonde pony tail bitch, no name to face........ looked almost like a younger wendy ghoria but not quite.... police end up telling us really cant make decision here, but..... heres city attorney, talk to him, scilons probably get there..... after that, its all a drunken blur of a sunday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!   Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:53 am

wait wat. insanity
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!   Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:07 pm

Pics: there are videos too, feel free to grab them.

Video: argh.

youtube is fkin ridic
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!   Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:02 pm

Dammit Mad I missed the stress test cart again. Sounds like it was a blast. I could have show everyone how stupid Dianetics is first hand.
Back to top Go down
Seven
OT 3
Seven

PostSubject: Re: Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!   Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Wait... why didn't you have the police take you somewhere away from scifags if they were making you unmask?
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!   Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:34 am

Maybe because they didn't give a shit. They didn't take us away from the scilons during 20hr. Razz
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!   Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:52 pm

Aren't they b&? Can't we call the cops?
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!   Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:07 pm

the cops were pissed at us at first, cause scis were ENTERBULATED when they called the cops, so the cops thought we were being complete assholes..... ok so maybe we were.... standing like a few feet from being under their tent and telling people its a trap.... but cops sided with us after all anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!   Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! Empty

Back to top Go down

Flash Raid this Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!
Page 1 of 1