San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Balboa park and the troll

Go down 
+7
kombat
peacenotgreed
ObamAnon
AnonDeuce
xenubarb
RandomFaceInCrowd
ANOthersandiegaN
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

Balboa park and the troll Empty
PostSubject: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:54 pm

well, we hit up balboa park, Me, Moose and Barbz got there and we waited a while for everyone else before we decided to venture out. We found The Earth Org setup all the way over by the federal building... we won without any real effort, they did not have any scilon propaganda what so ever, so we never had to mask up or anything. after that Barb left to go eat lunch. Daft and Guava showed up a few minutes after Barb left, and a few minutes later Sakujo and his female friend showed up... they decided to hang out since they did just get all the way out to the park and i dont blame them.

Moose and I on the way home decided to troll the org. we parked in the yellow zone. Jumped out and just stood on the sidewalk and looked into the window, there was no one at the desk. A Hefty scilon came tromping from the parking lot and began to get ready to setup the barricades. But i guess he realized he was way too out of shape to get the job done alone. He went up the elevator and returned with an older scilon to help him. Some random lady who was planning on sitting on the planter in the shade of the org and drink a beer decided to join in and enterbulate because she thought they were cowards for hiding. She told them that obviously they must be doing something wrong if they cant face their accusers. She made a damn fine point. Now for the troll. As they were setting up the 4th panel Me and Moose jumped in my truck and bailed.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:39 pm

cheers damn... wish i could have made it. is there any video to come later on of the "earth org" at the park?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Nah, wasn't worth it. Earth Org, no e-meters or copies of Dianetics.
Rainbow Family or whatever doing circle dances. Hare Krishna parade. Funnel cakes, hot dog onna stick booths.

Bunch of adults lying on the pavement swathed in red fabric amongst anti-abortion signs, a bit ironic since it was Earf Day and uh...the main problem now is people reproducing like cockroaches.

Some kind of parade where one guy was on stilts dressed as an albatross. Warned Moose that, if he killed the 'tross, he'd have to wear it around his neck and also, it's bad luck for sailors to kill a 'tross.

Guy dressed as, I guess, a heap of plastic bags, wearing lots of plastic bags. Wondered what would happen if he caught fire.

Aerospace museum, some guy wearing a shirt that said "HIPPIES WERE RIGHT" tried to tell us Francis Gary Powers was flying the SR-71, when anyone knows he was shot down in a U-2.

Kind of a stupid day, really. Shoulda gone to Gold, but who knew?
Back to top Go down
AnonDeuce
OT 3
AnonDeuce

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:54 pm

no wonder I couldnt find anyone at the park... I got there at like 1030 and walked around for about an hour and a half and never really found the Earth Org booth. Then I figured I would leave because I was too hot and drove past the org just incase somone was out there... Owel, maybe next time
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:02 pm

I must have walked right past you Deuce, cause I was there till about 11 15, and it was hot and sunburny. (new word). So I drove past the org, no one there, went home.
Back to top Go down
AnonDeuce
OT 3
AnonDeuce

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 pm

exact same... and I like the new word
Back to top Go down
peacenotgreed
OT 1
peacenotgreed

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:24 pm

there was dancing tho. rabbit
Back to top Go down
AnonDeuce
OT 3
AnonDeuce

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Balboa park and the troll L_1bc5a29fa932461da1e3e5841eb6d350

I think PETA was there too
Back to top Go down
peacenotgreed
OT 1
peacenotgreed

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:39 pm

there was a crazy ass christian that got owned by a cool guy with a camera. the christian was blabering something about dope and gay people going to hell.
i yelled 'marijuana'. was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
AnonDeuce
OT 3
AnonDeuce

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:44 pm

was that the guy with that big Sign... I think near a terrorism booth?
Back to top Go down
peacenotgreed
OT 1
peacenotgreed

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:46 pm

he had two, front and back. then there was another one that told us that we will see god's wrath or someshit. he had a big sign and white beard
Back to top Go down
AnonDeuce
OT 3
AnonDeuce

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:48 pm

yeah I saw that guy! funny shit
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:02 pm

peacenotgreed wrote:
he had two, front and back. then there was another one that told us that we will see god's wrath or someshit. he had a big sign and white beard

Great meeting you!

Seeing as we got there late, we mostly just watched Daft mime and hardstyle, then peacenotgreed jumped in, then I did a little near the end.

Helluva party, anon.
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
peacenotgreed
OT 1
peacenotgreed

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Quote :
Great meeting you!

Seeing as we got there late, we mostly just watched Daft mime and hardstyle, then peacenotgreed jumped in, then I did a little near the end.

Helluva party, anon.

You too man.
Next earth day let us fight for the rights of vegetables. They have feelings too.
Back to top Go down
Moose
OT 4

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:35 pm

Trolling was fun, we drove by, saw that the shields were down, hoped out , masked up and waved at the chick behind the desk till fatty started putting up the sheilds, it was funny cause he had to move a bike and some cinder blocks just to get behind the table to get to them, then he went up stairs, and like ANOthersandiegaN said, after like the 4th one we were like " ok have a nice day" and walked off
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:55 pm

What were the SCI'S handing out?

Last edited by tofuman on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:29 am

AnonDeuce wrote:
Balboa park and the troll L_1bc5a29fa932461da1e3e5841eb6d350

I think PETA was there too
WTF! THIS ISNT FURRY FUCKING FRIDAY! BLASPHEMY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:03 pm

YESTERDAY WAS AWESOME!!!!
Thanks to the peeps who came (and went and those who decided to remain and...) WE PARTIED DOWN.
srs

Miming. Mocking Christians and foreigners. Dancing.

It was so damn hot, BUT FUN. Very Happy

We got our flyers taken away, which burned my buns. Some dike looking ho took them saying that people will throw them away. But see here's the funny part, there were so many others passing out flyers promoting Vegetarianism and Religion, (Even Raves ^___^), yet our flyers had to be taken away? What is this double standard faggotry? There was chit chat later in the day about that woman being a spy;if she was, then we now that the scilons know we're are there, though, there wasn't much to try to stifle yesterday. Sajuko you did the right thing in keeping the original copy, I will help make more copies if need be. Thanks for the effort Smile

We should do it again. (Let's avoid the Pro Life section next time ;_; ).

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:42 pm

"We got our flyers taken away, which burned my buns. Some dike looking ho took them saying that people will throw them away. "

Wait...WHAT?
And you let them go???

Don't you know by now that this is exactly the type of thing the cult does? Acts like they have authority, people don't question. I've fallen for it before. And now, so have you...
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:27 pm

never let anyone use authority on you unless they have a badge or identification that lets you know you should settle down
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:09 pm

Yes, that reeks of Hubbardtry. Remember the fake security guards at ComiCon? Pray they try it again. I have cuss words I been saving for the occasion. I might drop the C word, so dont miss it!
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:02 am

CU_T????
Smile
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:13 pm

xenubarb wrote:
CU_T????
Smile
CUNT has been in common use in its anatomical meaning since at least the 13th century. While Francis Grose's 1785 A Classical Dictionary of The Vulgar Tongue listed the word as "CUNT: a nasty name for a nasty thing",[18] it did not appear in any major dictionary of the English language from 1795 to 1961, when it was included in Webster's Third New International Dictionary with the comment "usu. considered obscene". CUNTS first appearance in the Oxford English Dictionary was in 1972, which cites the word as having been in use since 1230 in what was supposedly a London street name of "Gropecunte Lane." CUNT was, however, also used before 1230, having been brought over by the Anglo-Saxons, originally not an obscenity but rather a factual name for the vulva or vagina. "Gropecunt Lane" was originally a street of prostitution, a red light district. It was normal in the Middle Ages for streets to be named after the goods available for sale therein, hence the prevalence in cities having a medieval history of names such as "Silver Street", "Fish Street", and "Swinegate" (pork butchers). In some locations, the former name has been bowdlerised, as in the City of York, to the more acceptable "Grape Lane".[19]

The word appears several times in Chaucer's Canterbury Tales (c. 1390), in bawdy contexts, but it does not appear to be considered obscene at this point, since it is used openly. A notable use is from the "Miller's Tale": "Pryvely he caught her by the queynte." The Wife of Bath also uses this term, "For certeyn, olde dotard, by your leave/You shall have queynte right enough at eve ... What aileth you to grouche thus and groan?/Is it for ye would have my queynte alone?" In modernised versions of these passages the word "queynte" is usually translated simply as "CUNT".[20][21] However, in Chaucer's usage there seems to be an overlap between the words "CUNT" and "quaint" (possibly derived from the Latin for "known"). "Quaint" was probably pronounced in Middle English in much the same way as "CUNT." It is sometimes unclear whether the two words were thought of as distinct from one another. Elsewhere in Chaucer's work the word queynte seems to be used with meaning comparable to the modern "quaint" (charming, appealing).

By Shakespeare's day, CUNT seems to have become obscene. Although Shakespeare does not use CUNT explicitly (or with derogatory meaning) in his plays, he still plays with it, using wordplay to sneak it in obliquely. In Act III, Scene 2, of Hamlet, as the castle's residents are settling in to watch the play-within-the-play, Hamlet asks Ophelia, "Lady, shall I lie in your lap?" Ophelia, of course, replies, "No, my lord." Hamlet, feigning shock, says, "Do you think I meant CUNTry matters?" Then, to drive home the point that the accent is definitely on the first syllable of CUNTry, Shakespeare has Hamlet say, "That's a fair thought, to lie between maids' legs."[/i]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CUNT#Usage:_pre-20th_century

What is also more interesting:

Saturday Night Fever (1977) was released in two versions, 'R' (Restricted) and 'PG' (Parental Guidance), the latter omitting or replacing dialogue such as Tony Manero (John Travolta)'s comment to Annette (Donna Pescow) "It's a decision a girl's gotta make early in life, if she's gonna be a nice girl or a cunt."[57]

Last edited by scarletbanner on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:28 pm

Uhhmmm , I meant "Candy". Smile
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:33 pm

ObamAnon wrote:
Uhhmmm , I meant "Candy". Smile
Oh shi-
I am offended that you would use such a vulgar word!

If this computer had my gore compliation on this computer I would post a picture of what happened after I read that vile, filthy word.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balboa park and the troll   Balboa park and the troll Empty

Back to top Go down

Balboa park and the troll
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next