San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Found in the Reader

Go down 
+2
Daft
kyubikirby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kyubikirby
OT 2

Found in the Reader Empty
PostSubject: Found in the Reader   Found in the Reader EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:56 am

Every week my parents go through the SD Reader for various stuff, on thursday, I came home to find a "Free Personality Test"

They apparently put them in a number of readers, don't know how many, but this looks like a sign of desperation on their part.

It's a fill in the bubbles test with a "please send to SD org"

Thoughts? Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Found in the Reader   Found in the Reader EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:21 am

We should get one of them and draw pictures on them, then send them in.

Because I hate fill in the bubble questionnaires. And Scientology is silly to think that this is brilliant or cool.

Bitches.
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: Found in the Reader   Found in the Reader EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:50 pm

I have an idea.

Make a bunch of copies of that bubble flier, and leave them everywhere. Just fucking plaster the city with them. People hate shit like that, and seeing it everywhere will motivate people to fill out nonsense forms and mail them to the org.
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Found in the Reader   Found in the Reader EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:18 pm

its probably the same personality test you can download and mail in from www.scientology.org
but yes, annoying people with scientology crap to the point of hating scientology would be very entertaining
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Found in the Reader   Found in the Reader EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:06 pm

Bubble in LULZ
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Found in the Reader   Found in the Reader EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:24 am

Interesting. Apparently the cult has switched tactics. In SF, they wouldn't give AO a stress test because they're doing personality tests now. I wonder if it's because their use of the e-meter is illegal, or if the stress test scam wasn't paying off the way they thought...

The SD org did have a dismal showing at the last semi-annual Book-A-Thon, yanno.
Makes me ashamed for them.

Or maybe they're hoping if they switch to the Personality Test, people will have forgotten it's a scam. Or that a whole new generation of gullible suckers has gotten old enough to fleece. Pity bout that internet thing, eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found in the Reader   Found in the Reader Empty

Back to top Go down

Found in the Reader
Page 1 of 1