San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post raid reports and pics

Go down 
+7
kyubikirby
scarletbanner
tofuman
xenubarb
kombat
Anonagi
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

Post raid reports and pics Empty
PostSubject: Post raid reports and pics   Post raid reports and pics EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:17 pm

Post em, faggots!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: Post raid reports and pics   Post raid reports and pics EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:42 pm

no
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: Post raid reports and pics   Post raid reports and pics EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:02 am

Like I showed up. And some stuff happened. And then I left.

It was epic.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Post raid reports and pics   Post raid reports and pics EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:45 pm

Sea Arrgh, 2009

There were a couple anons downtown when I got there, the others seemed to be trying to find parking. While there were only eight pieces of us, the cult found it necessary to baww at the cops.

The officer lucky enough to catch the call got out of his car, asked who was in charge, spotted me and said "I know her, I'll talk to her."

Yeah, he's been by for several raids and pretty much knows what's up with anonymous. He said "You know the rules," and I thought rickroll. Heh.

So I asked what it was the cult was bawwing about this time. He said they wanted to file hate crime charges against us.

FAIL! Oh so very fail! The officer seemed frustrated by the culties' dogged idiocy and inability to understand that we have the right to peaceful assembly. He said, "I am a very strong supporter of the U.S. constitution. San Diego cops FTW!

St. Louis cops should take lessons from ours. So, we're laughing and joking around with the officer, and the Scilons were probably sourly glaring at us through the gaps in the shields.

Cult was boring, so we relocated to the waterfront for some epic nonsense. There are some tall ships and a Soviet sub at the ship museum, and we swaggered up the dock to take pix on board some of the ships.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34566058@N03/sets/72157619731581058/

A lot of people wanted their picture taken with pirates, and we handed out a lot of our Sea Arrgh cards. It is a heavily traveled tourist area.

We staked out our patch at the base of a leaping marlin sculpture that is all scaled with old AOL CDs.

After swaggering the waterfront in pirate garb, we retired to pillage a Chinese restaurant of its food.

We'll sail again on the 20th, as some people couldn't make it this weekend. Brace ye for moar epic, me hearties!

Video here:
http://vimeo.com/5154264
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Post raid reports and pics   Post raid reports and pics EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:36 am

Did they have the banners up this time?
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Post raid reports and pics   Post raid reports and pics EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:49 am

tofuman wrote:
Did they have the banners up this time?
Another posted his report on Enturb2.0 and said that him and Nagi walked by on the way to the meetup and banners were quickly put up.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Post raid reports and pics   Post raid reports and pics EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:24 am

Who else got pix besides me? I didn't take as many as I thought!
Back to top Go down
kyubikirby
OT 2

PostSubject: Re: Post raid reports and pics   Post raid reports and pics EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:27 am

I have a couple, I'll upload them when I can
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Post raid reports and pics   Post raid reports and pics EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:09 am

i still need to get my ass a camera... but i bought a detroit locker today and i'm buying hamburgers for our pirate barbecue on saturday.... so dont expect one til at least my next paycheck
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Post raid reports and pics   Post raid reports and pics EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:58 am

Good footage Barb. SD Anons have their own pirate ship Cool Yay, Ananagi is back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: Post raid reports and pics   Post raid reports and pics EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:59 am

Cool facefag of Daft bro. I understand why Nagi isn't wearing a mask, but Daft?
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Post raid reports and pics   Post raid reports and pics EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:27 am

EpicFawkesGuy wrote:
Cool facefag of Daft bro. I understand why Nagi isn't wearing a mask, but Daft?
She often doesn't wear a mask at all times anymore (nor do quite a few others.. myself not included). She justs lifts it up and smokes... which is why she wasn't wearing one when right in front of the Org.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Post raid reports and pics   Post raid reports and pics EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:42 pm

EVERYDAY IM HUSTLIN
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Post raid reports and pics   Post raid reports and pics EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:30 pm

Daft wrote:
EVERYDAY IM HUSTLIN
Obviously you are, you're black.
Back to top Go down
TVwheels
OT 4

PostSubject: Saw ur vids Barb .....   Post raid reports and pics EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:55 pm

Cool vids, did the hot dog ladies actually park in COS's garage to feed the protesters????? Classic!

Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday, early day today, and I know how chatty u get when u tip a few!

Hope you all had a blast! That wasn't Daft with the tan skirt on was it???

Paige
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Post raid reports and pics   Post raid reports and pics EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:02 pm

OMG WHEELS <3
that was....my double Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Post raid reports and pics   Post raid reports and pics EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:04 am

Whoever left the pendant in my possession; if you meant to do that, thanks.
If not, u can haz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post raid reports and pics   Post raid reports and pics Empty

Back to top Go down

Post raid reports and pics
Page 1 of 1