San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM

Go down 
+4
ObamAnon
Daft
ANOthersandiegaN
kombat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM   ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM   ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:38 pm

sweet bro... no play some games with that shit!
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM   ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:36 pm

Fuck yeah, just pushed it to the limit with Crysis to see how far this shit can go and damn...

SO THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A MAN
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM   ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:13 pm

it sure is
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM   ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:19 am

n e reach arounds?
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM   ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:13 am

You know, you could use that thing for homework too, just a thought.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
robothead
OT 2

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM   ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:14 pm

think recursive
Back to top Go down
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM   ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:01 am

Only four gigs of memory? N00b.
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM   ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:04 am

annonilate wrote:
Only four gigs of memory? N00b.

Bah, stfu and do one of your awesome quotes already

Then get your ass back out to some of our Sat. raids!
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM   ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:50 am

Code:
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9600 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
You bought a quad core dumbass, why didn't you get a 3.0GHz+ dual core processor? 99% of all games will only take advantage of 2 cores so you just bought a slow ass processor for 99% of your daily use. Also AMD sucks cock.

Code:
Monitor Model: DELL 2001FP
ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM Dell
Nice 4:3 monitor faggot, hope you like motion blur in all your games that don't feature motion blur due to the 16ms response time on that piece of shit.

Code:
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
Why the fuck didn't you get a GTX260 for $50 more? Enjoy your crapass video card.

Code:
Device Name: Mouse
Man what the FUCK is this SHIT? Get your cheap ass one of these bitches:
ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM 14648.1.0
Does your mouse have 11 buttons? I didn't fucking think so asshole. Interchangeable weights to hit the mouse resistance sweet spot? Nope. Polytetrafluoroethylene feet? I don't even know what the fuck this means, that's like eight fucking syllables or some shit. Onboard memory? Fuck no because you live in the stone age faggot. This mouse has fucking memory in it to store your motherfucking profiles when you go to a friends house or a LAN. I can tell you don't have any friends because your mouse doesn't have onboard memory, so you wouldn't be taking it anywhere faggot.

Code:
Device Name: Keyboard
Faggot how are you supposed to see how much ammo is left in your gun? Look at the ammo counter ingame on your monitor? Fuck no. You're going to buy one of these and look at the screen on the keyboard that gives you STRATEGIC battle advantages, faggot.
ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM 11107.1.0
Can your keyboard program complex macros with exact timing on the fly in any game with game specific profiles? I didn't think so faggot. This keyboard has a physical switch to disable the Windows key for pro gamers. Are you pro? No because your keyboard is SHIT goddamn.

Code:
------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ Standard PS/2 Keyboard
| Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
| Service: i8042prt
|
+ Microsoft PS/2 Mouse
| Matching Device ID: *pnp0f03
| Service: i8042prt
|
Whoa whoa whoa bitch what the fuck is this, does your motherboard really have fucking PS/2 ports, are you really using fucking PS/2 devices? What the fuck man.
Let me show you something:
ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM 99051bitch
You see this shit? Do you know what that is? That's fucking wikipedia. You see when the technology for your mouse and keyboard interfaces was designed? Nineteen motherfucking eighty-fucking-seven goddamn. You see that last line in the picture? The one that says "Superseded By"? That means the technology is OLD bitch! Get some USB shit goddamn your shit is so old that you may as well be playing this shit:
ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM Game_pizza_party2
Why that shit? Because it also came out in 1987 goddamn. The only difference between Pizza Party and your PS/2 shit is that Pizza Party is on Ebay and no one wants your old PS/2 shit faggot.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM   ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:42 pm

Damnit efg.

Quad core? Meh, it runs my games alright.

Monitor was free from ano. Motion blur? Eat a dick, perfectionist. I aim up, it aims up. 16ms delay has never mattered to me.

Video card was free from ano I'm not a graphicsfag, but with the radeon 9800 I saw squares, did not leik.

Mouse also given by ano, and that's not the mouse, that looks like a fucking turd. 11 buttons? What the fuck? Sorry efg, I don't play WoW. Plus, all my bros are on a 360. I took my laptop to their place and they were all "SHIT LOOK IT PLAYS CDS"

Keyboard? /facepalm. Yes, I'll look ALL THE WAY DOWN at my keyboard when I can glance at the lower left. Strategic advantages? nah. Short range burst rifle. Doesn't need more strategy than that, I've been doing good at Warhead on hard lately.

PS/2 ports are there because the wireless hub needs a USB, but all my current ports are full, so I use a USB-PS/2 adapter to plug it in.

EFG, I'm no pro gaymer. I'll never be. I buy the cheapest rig that will play the best games because I can. I don't need this fancy shit. If it weren't for that Jew ano, I'd be playing TF2 with a mouse without a scroll wheel, and a keyboard with a floppy drive in it.

Enjoy ur WoW, faggot.
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM   ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:21 pm

ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM Successful_troll2
Back to top Go down
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM   ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:28 pm

EpicFawkesGuy wrote:
Code:
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9600 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
You bought a quad core dumbass, why didn't you get a 3.0GHz+ dual core processor? 99% of all games will only take advantage of 2 cores so you just bought a slow ass processor for 99% of your daily use. Also AMD sucks cock.

I have a quad core. It's not for games. All four cores are typically at 100%. Always.
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM   ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:54 pm

annonilate wrote:
All four cores are typically at 100%. Always.
This is an issue you should look into.

Also this was a troll post, looking for factual information or taking it seriously in any way is not recommended. It's not a bad system at all.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM   ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:59 am

Laughing
efg
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM   ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:10 am

kombat wrote:
Enjoy ur WoW, faggot.

I play WoW!

ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM Butters37190
Back to top Go down
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM   ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:43 am

EpicFawkesGuy wrote:
annonilate wrote:
All four cores are typically at 100%. Always.
This is an issue you should look into.

Also this was a troll post, looking for factual information or taking it seriously in any way is not recommended. It's not a bad system at all.

Ask not for whom the anon trolls, for he trolls for thee!

I say again. Only four gigs? Pfsh! :-)
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM   ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:49 am

EpicFawkesGuy wrote:
It's not a bad system at all.

WOOT
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM   ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:59 pm

lmao pizza party
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM   ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:22 pm

i figure he has room to expand to at least 8 gigs without having to actually replace anything
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM   ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:54 pm

[20:53] <scarlet> i hat]]e ut when i'm drunkj playing video gamess and shuit pops out
[20:53] <scarlet> i;m on linux right now
[20:53] <kombat> what are you playing
[20:53] <kombat> Doom 3?
[20:53] <kombat> FEAR?
[20:53] <Daftikins> lol.
[20:53] <kombat> PIZZA PARTY?

PIZZA PARTY IS NOW A MEME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM   ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM Empty

Back to top Go down

ANOTHERSANDIEGAN IS CREDIT TO TEAM
Page 1 of 1