San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi.

Go down 
+5
EpicFawkesGuy
RandomFaceInCrowd
ObamAnon
Daft
kombat
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi. Empty
PostSubject: New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi.   New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:36 pm

Alright San Diego. Look at the current global on the forum home page. It's for May. It's AUGUST. I can understand nagi having health problems, but that's not our problem. We need a new forum, hopefully soon. Yes, I understand we're "locked out", but that's all the more reason to get another one. Nagi, have fun when you leave the state, just let Wheels know, I'm sure she'd like to express her opinions on it. COME ON PEOPLE, LOOK AT OUR FUCKING GLOBAL SECTION! Our forum owner is probably fapping to lolis in his pedovan right now, if not baiting them, when we've got a forum that hasn't been updated in 2 months.

IDEAS:

NEW FORUM: Barb says she knows a guy who "Will not back down"

NEW OWNER: You guys solve that one.

MOAR MODS: To make sure we aren't "kicked out" again.

GOGOGO
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi.   New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:41 pm

I love you Kombat.
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi.   New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:46 pm

I agree. It is time, this will be discussed.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi.   New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:10 pm

/me facepalm
there is little to NO POINT in putting out so much effort for just 15 regular users.
just start using socalanon.com.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi.   New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:49 pm

not for 15 different users, but sandiegoanon DID have a catch, didn't it? Telling someone our site is sandiegoanon.com will make them more likely to visit it than sandiegoanon.rpg-board.net, amirite?

Xenu.net is alright, or anything else for that matter, but we should have an easy URL for people to memorize/write down.
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi.   New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:16 am

SOCALANON.COM
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi.   New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:04 am

RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
SOCALANON.COM
Just use this guys. Really, it covers all of the socal anon cells. We're the ONLY group that has our own fail forum, when a larger group forum exists.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi.   New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:12 am

EpicFawkesGuy wrote:
RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
SOCALANON.COM
Just use this guys. Really, it covers all of the socal anon cells. We're the ONLY group that has our own fail forum, when a larger group forum exists.
The problem with the Socalanon site is that all the information and shit posted is pretty exclusive on the L.A. region. That would need to be coordinated.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi.   New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:05 pm

scarletbanner wrote:
I am going to coordinate all the information for the San Diego region on Socalanon.com.
Hey way to take one for the team bro, I'm glad you're taking some initiative.
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi.   New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:27 pm

scarletbanner wrote:
EpicFawkesGuy wrote:
RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
SOCALANON.COM
The problem with the Socalanon site is that all the information and shit posted is pretty exclusive on the L.A. region. That would need to be coordinated.

lol theres a whole San Diego section or at least used to be, that we never used... we should use it...
for this forum, i'm working on getting nagi's password or him to set someone else as owner of this forum, hopefully it works.

for Sandiegoanon.com that shit does need to be fixed, there has been discussion of setting up a san diego based information site that is much more moderated as to be more for general public viewing than anon posting and such, more info will be shared when it is available.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi.   New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:32 am

EpicFawkesGuy wrote:
scarletbanner wrote:
I am going to coordinate all the information for the San Diego region on Socalanon.com.
Hey way to take one for the team bro, I'm glad you're taking some initiative.
You too, for showing up to raids down here week after week. Like Another, you are also a credit to the team.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi.   New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi. EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:25 pm

I support this, if I can keep my silly mod powers?
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi.   New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi. EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:20 am

Char Aznable wrote:
I support this, if I can keep my silly mod powers?
New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi. Pouches_xmas
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi.   New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi. EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:50 pm

Haha are you faggots serious?
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: SDAnon.net Current website   New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi. EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi.   New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi. Empty

Back to top Go down

New forum, new forum owner. Fuck nagi.
Page 1 of 1