San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

it begins HERE!

Go down 
+5
La Femanon
pokanon
Crownjo
DeliciousCakeSF
Roflcptr
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

it begins HERE! Empty
PostSubject: it begins HERE!   it begins HERE! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:56 am

1st

also

spreading the word of the evils of scientology to 125,000 of your 'newest close friends' sounds like tons of fun

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeliciousCakeSF
OT 1
DeliciousCakeSF

it begins HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: it begins HERE!   it begins HERE! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 11:32 pm

Confirmed for brawl.
Back to top Go down
Crownjo
OT 2
Crownjo

it begins HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: it begins HERE!   it begins HERE! EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 4:33 pm

i wont make it on 23

I missed out on the 4 day pass.

soooo I had to buy 4 1 day passes.
Back to top Go down
pokanon
OT 3
pokanon

it begins HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: it begins HERE!   it begins HERE! EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 1:22 pm

im in for all five days Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
La Femanon
OT 1

it begins HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Reporting for duty   it begins HERE! EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 4:21 pm

Los Angeles anon here. I'm down for all 5 days.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

it begins HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: it begins HERE!   it begins HERE! EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 10:46 pm

While I won't be able to enter, I'll be more then happy to enturbulate/flyer outside.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
yagami
OT 3
yagami

it begins HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: it begins HERE!   it begins HERE! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 12:40 am

I need to limit some days to go. Is there a specific day that i should definitely plan to go?
Back to top Go down
N.A.T.E
OT 2

it begins HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: it begins HERE!   it begins HERE! EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:04 pm

Good luck guys. I hope the Marcab Invasion is even more successful than the (beyond epic) over 9000 man march in DC was this past weekend.

I wonder if you guys'll be able to hit up booth 2003 during your invasion. That's the one that makes me curious because most of my favorite webcomic artists end up in that one spot, including Randy Milholland and James Grant. James Grant in particular has a wide reading audiance on the internet, and big problems with anything that has to do with suppression of speech & criticism, and that's got scientology written all over it, so he might be willing to listen.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

it begins HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: it begins HERE!   it begins HERE! EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:56 pm

N.A.T.E wrote:
Good luck guys. I hope the Marcab Invasion is even more successful than the (beyond epic) over 9000 man march in DC was this past weekend.

I wonder if you guys'll be able to hit up booth 2003 during your invasion. That's the one that makes me curious because most of my favorite webcomic artists end up in that one spot, including Randy Milholland and James Grant. James Grant in particular has a wide reading audiance on the internet, and big problems with anything that has to do with suppression of speech & criticism, and that's got scientology written all over it, so he might be willing to listen.

More than likely we will just leave him a card. No campaigning inside the convention hall, has to be completely viral.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

it begins HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: it begins HERE!   it begins HERE! Empty

Back to top Go down

it begins HERE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: COMPLETED OPERATIONS AND POST GAME REPORTS :: OPERATION: MARCAB INVASION - COMIC CON 2008-
Jump to: