San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

ATTENTION EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION EVERYONE   ATTENTION EVERYONE EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:06 pm

Alright, time for an announcement.

We have confirmed that Scientologists in San Diego read this forum and our website.

We learned this during our flashraid on the 8th. They knew we were coming and had their banners up in front of the doors. Whether they got the info from the website and/or the forum, we do not know, but since the forum is open to everyone we must assume that they read everything here.

It went without saying but it does need to be said again:

DO NOT POST ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. Doing so will result in your post being edited and you being given a warning. If it happens again, you will be banned.

Also:

Do not post anything here that you do not want made public. This includes flash raids, ideas, operations planning, and the like. If you want to organize something and keep it in secret, keep it to emails or private messaging.

I have recieved several PMs and emails asking me about this subject and I want to be perfectly clear on one thing:

I will not be making this forum private, nor do I plan on making any private members only subforums. Anonymous by its nature is open and completely transparent as we always have been and need to be. There are many guests who visit this forum without registering, and it would be a shame to allow people to not see the information for fear of it being "compromised." If they decide they want to shut down the whole org for an entire day because four or five Anons are going to show up, it's a win for us.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/

ATTENTION EVERYONE
Page 1 of 1