San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dianetics Commercial

Go down 
+7
ANONdur
A Noun? A Miss!
For_the_People
Anonagi
Char Aznable
scarletbanner
anonsoldier
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pokanon
OT 3
pokanon

Dianetics Commercial - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dianetics Commercial   Dianetics Commercial - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 6:36 pm

i saw a scifag commercial for dianetics last week... >.> they dont even mention scientology, L ron hubbard or anything like that. it still looks like a poorly made early eighties commercial. they just put
Code:
dianetics.org
its annoying.

is it better to put it in code so its page rank dooesnt go up, or keep it link with words like lies on it? watev nvm just rambling...
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Dianetics Commercial   Dianetics Commercial - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 10:34 pm

I would like to report more signtings: On Comedy Central around 6 PM (on Satalite) and on TV Land sometime today.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: Dianetics Commercial   Dianetics Commercial - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 10:44 pm

The creator of those old dianetics ads is Jeff Hawkins. His story about his 35 years in the sea org is being told, chapter by chapter at http://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.com. He also started a thread on clambake, addressing letters to davey m. about the use of these commercials now.
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=28053

Enjoy
Back to top Go down
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Dianetics Commercial   Dianetics Commercial - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 1:42 pm

i watch comedy central religiously.... and im glad i havnt seen dianetics shit as of yet...
Back to top Go down
Daftkid
OT 4
Daftkid

PostSubject: Re: Dianetics Commercial   Dianetics Commercial - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 3:36 am

Freezone? :-3
Back to top Go down
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Dianetics Commercial   Dianetics Commercial - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 10:44 am

When This thread first got started i was seeing it once or twice a day in that first week or two. But i haven't seen it in awhile now. Did they give up? Anyone seen it recently at all?
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Dianetics Commercial   Dianetics Commercial - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 11:40 am

Zen wrote:
When This thread first got started i was seeing it once or twice a day in that first week or two. But i haven't seen it in awhile now. Did they give up? Anyone seen it recently at all?

I haz a jorb now, I can't veg in front of the TV searching for Diafrenetics commercials all day. I think they ran out of money. -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dianetics Commercial   Dianetics Commercial - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dianetics Commercial
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2