San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twas in LA...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

Twas in LA... Empty
PostSubject: Twas in LA...   Twas in LA... EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 5:01 pm

So I was in LA with my mom recently (who knows what I do and why I do it, and she knows they're a cult and just wants me to be safe) to see Wicked and before the show we walked around to get dinner. Lo and behold, on the corner of one of the streets we walked down was the "L Ron Hubbard Life Exhibition". I damn near freaked out with excitement/rage/power level OVER 9000!! and was all "AH! The cult!" in my head cause I remembered that I was around other people.

My mom and I talked about it, she offered to drive me by the Org later so I could see it, but I declined knowing I'd only want to shout "XENU LOVES YOU" out the window as we passed by. Anyways, after the performance (which was very nice though I didn't like the ending because it clashes with Wizard of Oz continuity (can anyone say retcon?!?)), we were headed back when we drove by the CCHR building. Which caught me totally by surprise as I freaked out, pointed right at it and shouted "There's ANOTHER ONE!" which confused my mom because she had no idea what I was talking about.

Quick explanation about front groups, how the CCHR hates psychiatry and masquerades as protecting human rights when they help people infringe upon them in secret, and how to never trust them. I didn't see the Org, which is probably good cause I'd probably have tried to raid them right then and there on my own with no mask, fliers, or signs. And that'd just be stupid.

Seriously, LA has so many juicy looking targets. I demand the Org in SD man up, stop being whiny cry babies, and come out to confront us. I'd at least like a challenge while I stomp you into cult-oblivion and wipe you off the giant epic shirt that is the Internet like the rogue ketchup stain that you are.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Twas in LA... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twas in LA...   Twas in LA... EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 5:08 pm

One of these days I want to go help LA out on one of their raids. I'm sure I'll have a reason to be up there and I can beeeee there.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

Twas in LA... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twas in LA...   Twas in LA... EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:00 pm

Ahh yes, the good old LRH Life Exhibit. That's where we had our flashraid when I went up to hollywood.

It is quite a blast. We'll have to get a few anons up there to join one of their flashraids.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
yagami
OT 3
yagami

Twas in LA... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twas in LA...   Twas in LA... EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 10:53 pm

I definitely want to go to the one in LA. Just let me know in advance for a "personal day"...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twas in LA... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twas in LA...   Twas in LA... Empty

Back to top Go down

Twas in LA...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: FLAG BASE :: Topics of interest-
Jump to: