San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clarification for Out-of-towners

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MC Invader 9000
OT 1
MC Invader 9000

Clarification for Out-of-towners Empty
PostSubject: Clarification for Out-of-towners   Clarification for Out-of-towners EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:45 am

My squad (4 anons) are in town on vacation, and attending the con. Our masks are packed, but we've been in tourist mode since we arrived. I was wondering if there would be any activity outside the Org this week, but it looks like the only activity is going to be Operation: Marcab Invasion. Am I understanding this correctly, or are there any plans for outside the Org or possibility of flash raids? Should we stay on the low and just enjoy the con, or is there anything we can do around here? (I have ~100 "Why Am I Protesting / Why Am I Wearing This Mask" brochures - 50/50, but it looks like that kind of thing is verboten for freebie drops.)

Just thought I would clear things with the locals before we did anything that might foul things up. We're pretty much at the con all day, but we'd be up for some after-hours enturbulation, if desired. At this point we are remaining on standby unless otherwise directed, and will stand down if that's determined to be the best course of action.
Back to top Go down
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: Clarification for Out-of-towners   Clarification for Out-of-towners EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:46 am

I understand there will be a late night enturbulation outside of the org on Caturday night.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Clarification for Out-of-towners   Clarification for Out-of-towners EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:22 am

If you find a card on the ground, give it a new home and stick it some place else. afro
Back to top Go down
MC Invader 9000
OT 1
MC Invader 9000

PostSubject: Re: Clarification for Out-of-towners   Clarification for Out-of-towners EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 12:49 am

Well, I have talked it over with my squad and sadly, Saturday night is not feasible for us. Sad We need to pack up that night and we will have an early Sunday morning. We are open to considering any other raids that may pop up before then.

Otherwise, we can only wish our fellow Marcabians the best of success.
Back to top Go down
Sakujo
OT 3
Sakujo

PostSubject: Re: Clarification for Out-of-towners   Clarification for Out-of-towners EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:23 am

Char Aznable wrote:
If you find a card on the ground, give it a new home and stick it some place else. afro

^ Exactly how I found my way here.

Expect an increase in numbers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clarification for Out-of-towners   Clarification for Out-of-towners Empty

Back to top Go down

Clarification for Out-of-towners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: COMPLETED OPERATIONS AND POST GAME REPORTS :: OPERATION: MARCAB INVASION - COMIC CON 2008-
Jump to: