San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School's closed, but work isnt :[

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

School's closed, but work isnt :[ Empty
PostSubject: School's closed, but work isnt :[   School's closed, but work isnt :[ EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 9:09 pm

This will be the first global i will be unable to attend due to my work, and i really cant call in for once. I've been to every global since Reconnect so im gonna be sad to miss this one. :[ oh well,

But i do plan to protest the next day Sunday, be it up in LA or wherever, WHOSE WITH ME EH?
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: School's closed, but work isnt :[   School's closed, but work isnt :[ EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 9:19 pm

And nothing of value was lost

You have no idea how boring work was on the 16th. So excruciating.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
OT 1

PostSubject: Re: School's closed, but work isnt :[   School's closed, but work isnt :[ EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 12:43 pm

cant go either cause a certain friend of mine told me that the raid was on sunday and now I cant really go cause of a although not prior but better engagement.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: School's closed, but work isnt :[   School's closed, but work isnt :[ EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 11:09 pm

Penguin wrote:
cant go either cause a certain friend of mine told me that the raid was on sunday and now I cant really go cause of a although not prior but better engagement.
Um, the 13th is a Saturday..
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Penguin
OT 1

PostSubject: Re: School's closed, but work isnt :[   School's closed, but work isnt :[ EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:41 am

I dont really pay attention to the calendar all that much and I planned something else for saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School's closed, but work isnt :[   School's closed, but work isnt :[ Empty

Back to top Go down

School's closed, but work isnt :[
Page 1 of 1