San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conspiracy Fags

Go down 
+4
ANONdur
RandomFaceInCrowd
Char Aznable
ANOthersandiegaN
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

Conspiracy Fags Empty
PostSubject: Conspiracy Fags   Conspiracy Fags EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 11:47 am

so I've been talking to some conspiracy fags that I've known for a long time. many of them have been part of and even organizers for protests of 911 and globalization ie; the amero, the UN, the EU ect... They have been pleased watching project chanology and have much interest in their groups. They have a problem with us though. the GF mask. they dont like it, they believe it is a symbol of a free mason conspiracy itself and also close to the skull and bones mask which is a symbol of the occult. I personally dont like the idea of changing the mask, but... locally, we could see a giant surge in membership in our numbers... they would certainly dwarf us, over 100 deep just here in san diego. its a very interesting proposition that has been made to me, i need to talk more to them now, but i want some suggestions from you guys on how we can get them to possibly at least join us as /b/lackup at some of our more major protests. i understand anyone who doesn't want conspiracy fags around... lol
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

Conspiracy Fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Fags   Conspiracy Fags EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:30 pm

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
so I've been talking to some conspiracy fags that I've known for a long time. many of them have been part of and even organizers for protests of 911 and globalization ie; the amero, the UN, the EU ect... They have been pleased watching project chanology and have much interest in their groups. They have a problem with us though. the GF mask. they dont like it, they believe it is a symbol of a free mason conspiracy itself and also close to the skull and bones mask which is a symbol of the occult. I personally dont like the idea of changing the mask, but... locally, we could see a giant surge in membership in our numbers... they would certainly dwarf us, over 100 deep just here in san diego. its a very interesting proposition that has been made to me, i need to talk more to them now, but i want some suggestions from you guys on how we can get them to possibly at least join us as /b/lackup at some of our more major protests. i understand anyone who doesn't want conspiracy fags around... lol

Uh, yay? The only thing conspiracy fags love is themselves.

We aren't going to remove the masks for at least the following

1. Not personal army
2. The sci's are now mentally ingrained in equating Guy Fawks with Anonymous
3. The public can easily spot us from a distance and give us support
4. They fail to see the other motives of the mask
5. ???
6. PROFIT!!

Go explain to them a bit more. We would be happy to have them join us, but thing is…

LEAVE YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

Conspiracy Fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Fags   Conspiracy Fags EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:31 pm

they seem like more trouble than good, if they have a problem with masks and dont even understand the meaning of them, i wouldnt waste my time. ive delt with people like that already, and my retort is always the same. its a symbol, its a icon, its what ever YOU want it to be. mask is NOT a must. its just a little tid bit that helps to centralize WHO we are., WHY we are there, and the things that HAVE to be done to escape scientologys legal wrath for as long as we can.
if its so hard for them to understand that. then dont waste your time. no point in trying to get people to come that are not truley interested enough to either adapt, or willing to just accept the way it is. I will not change for them, and we do not expect them to change for us. its just a mask.

Last edited by RandomFaceInCrowd on Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Conspiracy Fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Fags   Conspiracy Fags EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 4:19 pm

Char Aznable wrote:
I'm not going to remove the masks for at least the following
fix'd
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Conspiracy Fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Fags   Conspiracy Fags EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 4:24 pm

Less off topic:
There are ways of increasing our numbers by recruiting other groups and that is fine and dandy. The more the merrier, and as long as they are willing to stay on topic and follow the guidelines then we're all set.

This thread is less about inviting others than it is about merging groups. What we are talking about is transforming our movement in order to better fit the purposes of another. That would make us conspiracy fags (albeit very focused ones) not anonymous.

If they have a problem with our masks and that stops them from protesting with anonymous nothing much can be done. I doubt (and hope) anybody would be willing to switch masks for such a reason.
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

Conspiracy Fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Fags   Conspiracy Fags EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:04 pm

finally home.... and yeah i agree we shouldn't get rid of the GF masks just because it scares them, those guys are way too paranoid anyways.... I'll see what can be done with them, if they're willing to join with us they dont hafta wear GF masks but we sure will....
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

Conspiracy Fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Fags   Conspiracy Fags EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:57 pm

The guy fawkes mask is a mask from a comic book inspired by an insurgent who planned to blow up Parliment.

If they don't protest with us because they think that a mask is worse than the cult of Scientology (that their little ignorant heads would go nuts on with conspiracies) then fuck them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Conspiracy Fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Fags   Conspiracy Fags EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 10:04 pm

I think this falls into a grand scheme of people who I tend to think we shouldn't pay attention to. The thinking goes like this.

"I think Scientology is evil, but since anonymous ____________ I won't protest them"

Anyone who puts something so superficial in front of the real issue is not worth our time. Whether this be recruits or audience.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

Conspiracy Fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Fags   Conspiracy Fags EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 11:06 pm

ANONdur wrote:
Char Aznable wrote:
I'm not going to remove the masks for at least the following
fix'd
hmm that is true. thank you. (will edit)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Conspiracy Fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Fags   Conspiracy Fags EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 10:07 am

Just what our image needs. A bunch of loony fringe nutters babbling conspiracies to passersby. L. Ron Hubbard on the grassy knoll with the lead pipe...NOT.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Conspiracy Fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Fags   Conspiracy Fags EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:43 am

That is a good point as well. Part of what makes us less credible to people is that they assume we're some sort of conspiracy nut group. In talking to us, though, they tend to see that we bring up concrete examples, court cases, articles... And we don't go off topic and talk about our pet 9/11 theories and the like.

I can't say that I'd feel safe letting these people talk to people about scientology given that the moment some fringe issue is touched on the thread would probably be derailed.

Also: Fuck 9/11 conspiracy theories.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

Conspiracy Fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Fags   Conspiracy Fags EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 12:04 pm

Personally, I don't care if they think Anonymous is batshit insane - we're obsessed with 80s pop, masks, and cake. It's perfectly reasonable to think that a few people hate our guts or think we really are Neo Nazis or something similar.

As long as they don't spend a dime on Scientology then mission accomplished.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Fallen
OT 3

Conspiracy Fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Fags   Conspiracy Fags EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 2:05 pm

^^^ Yup, also they need to watch V for Vendetta... lol
Back to top Go down
OT 8

Conspiracy Fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Fags   Conspiracy Fags EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 3:56 pm

^^ And they need to throw less painful things at us.
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

Conspiracy Fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Fags   Conspiracy Fags EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:34 pm

lol good points.... i will leave the looneys listening to George Norry and cassete tapes of Art Bell... and the crazier ones to their Alex Jones books
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conspiracy Fags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Fags   Conspiracy Fags Empty

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy Fags
Page 1 of 1