San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

San Diegan Takes the Test

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

San Diegan Takes the Test Empty
PostSubject: San Diegan Takes the Test   San Diegan Takes the Test EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:14 am

http://www.sandiego.com/?option=com_sdca&task=da&target=5e540146-72bd-4c45-b64e-645bd1f76ec8
Quote :

It started at a time when I felt I needed help, to develop my skills as a professional, in a networking facet. I felt inadequate in some of these areas. I was drawn to one client’s suggestion to meet with her group called Scientologists. After all, I like science, how could this be bad? She told me many stories of their tools that are specifically related to business success and development. There it was, bait. I asked her if it was a religion. She diverted the question again, and told me to think of it as a set of tools. Well hell! I love tools!! I was left with a contact number to a location in downtown San Diego that I called within the next day or so...
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: San Diegan Takes the Test   San Diegan Takes the Test EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 3:01 pm

That was a great find, Barb, thanks! Hope everyone reads it AND leaves a comment
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: San Diegan Takes the Test   San Diegan Takes the Test EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:39 am

Read, harpooned.
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: San Diegan Takes the Test   San Diegan Takes the Test EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:32 pm

good read indeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San Diegan Takes the Test   San Diegan Takes the Test Empty

Back to top Go down

San Diegan Takes the Test
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: GOLD BASE :: General Discussion-
Jump to: