San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underagefag needs help.

Go down 
+10
For_the_People
aafter
anonsoldier
xenubarb
kombat
EpicFawkesGuy
Daft
ANONdur
SirFragsAIot
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

Underagefag needs help. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:34 pm

AnonDeuce wrote:
they are so totally sold out... I went a few days ago

Check out Gypsy Treasures, I am sure they are sold there...
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 6:50 pm

He just said they're sold out there Razz
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:53 pm

ANONdur wrote:
He just said they're sold out there Razz

Hmm, try checking Gypsy Treasures, maybe?
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:52 pm

If they are sold out there that means:

1) There are a hell of a lot of invisible anons (Kind of defeats the purpose of a mask if you are invisible)

2) Scifags are buying up all our stocks to prevent us from growing in numbers (Stupid considering ANYTHING can be used to conceal our identities)

3) ?

4) Profit.
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 7:47 pm

maybe people are buying masks so they can claim to their friends that they are so cool cause they are anons
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:16 am

"There are goons, channers, OGs, moralfags who found out about this through youtube or crap like that."

Um. OG was doing this way before Chanology. We didn't "find out about this," we started it!
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:28 am

I was talking about the moralfags.
Back to top Go down
Zak McCracken
OT 3
Zak McCracken

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:29 am

xenubarb wrote:
"There are goons, channers, OGs, moralfags who found out about this through youtube or crap like that."

Um. OG was doing this way before Chanology. We didn't "find out about this," we started it!

Wow. How did ya read it THAT way?

I saw it as a list containing "goons" "channers" "OGs" "moralfags who blah wat".

Not all channers are goons. Not all OGs are channers (or goons). Not all moralfags are OG (or channers, or goons); though there is considerable overlap between the subgroups, each one is distinct.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:00 am

The only thing OG were ever doing, the only reason we exist is because of Scientology.
That's all.
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:57 am

Masks can be purchased at such wonderful locations as Buffalo Breath Costumes, that Gypsy Treasures place, Nothingbutcostumes.com, or any other number of online retailers.

Brick and mortar stores that are sold out you should inquire when they expect their next shipment, then once you have a date, if they could hold one for you. If they need a name, don't be a retard and give them yours, use a fake name or an alias. Do not give them your cell number so they can call you when it comes in. The costume shops are probably not feeding info to Scilons, but take no chances that scraps of paper or disposed records do not get sorted through.

If you can't find a Guy Fawkes mask right now, do not worry. Just wear ANY mask in the mean time and you'll be fine. Wear a suit to make up for it, it's the "other" part of the "anon-look" and tends to be ignored. Personally, I felt like a badass wearing a suit.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:08 pm

anonsoldier wrote:
Masks can be purchased at such wonderful locations as Buffalo Breath Costumes, that Gypsy Treasures place, Nothingbutcostumes.com, or any other number of online retailers.

Brick and mortar stores that are sold out you should inquire when they expect their next shipment, then once you have a date, if they could hold one for you. If they need a name, don't be a retard and give them yours, use a fake name or an alias. Do not give them your cell number so they can call you when it comes in. The costume shops are probably not feeding info to Scilons, but take no chances that scraps of paper or disposed records do not get sorted through.

If you can't find a Guy Fawkes mask right now, do not worry. Just wear ANY mask in the mean time and you'll be fine. Wear a suit to make up for it, it's the "other" part of the "anon-look" and tends to be ignored. Personally, I felt like a badass wearing a suit.

Amusing, too. The cult often likes to criticize our couture, calling us "shabbily dressed." They can't really do that when you're wearing a snappy suit!
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:39 am

Damn straight. You look awesome in a suit. Anyone wearing a mask looks awesome. Put them together and you get Awesome Squared. That's right, it's fucking exponential awesomeness.

Also, people on the street will take you seriously when you wear a suit. Wear jeans and a shirt and some other accoutrements and they tend to think "Well just another strange protestor...in a mask..." Put that suit on and you get respect and aren't as easily dismissed because it means you took the time to put effort into your appearance specifically for this, so this might just be someone who knows what the hell he's talking about.

I am not a leader and do not decide what anyone beyond myself wears. But I highly encourage the wearing of a suit with a mask.

But have the fucking sense to not wear white socks with your black pants and black shoes. JEEZUS PEOPLE.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:48 pm

Agreed. I had a red carnation, red silk shirt, black leather and cloak due to weather and possibility of showers. Pretty festive for Fawkes!
Underagefag needs help. - Page 2 IMG_0326
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:10 pm

What a pretty sign
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:35 pm

I'll pretty your sign.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:55 pm

74649 wrote:
I'll pretty your sign.

What does that even MEAN? </lisasimpson>
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:08 pm

I'll nigger your nigger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underagefag needs help.   Underagefag needs help. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Underagefag needs help.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: COMPLETED OPERATIONS AND POST GAME REPORTS :: February 14th Global Protest-
Jump to: