San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gold Base: Schedule Conflict

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Gold Base: Schedule Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Gold Base: Schedule Conflict   Gold Base: Schedule Conflict EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:46 am

Posted to WWP:
"This Sunday will mark the date that Riverside County's hard fought Ordinance No. 884 will be put to the test by a group of picketers being lead by Mr. Graham Berry.

The announcement is made with enough advanced notice to allow local law enforcement officials adequate time to study the ordinance and consider how it will be interpreted in the face of pressure from Scientology.

Mr. Berry wishes to inform local law enforcement and officials from Golden Era Productions that the media will be present, including a film crew from Germany that plans to interview Maureen Bolstead, Mark Bunker, and others at or near the gates of Gold.

This will be a landmark picket in many respects and I join Mr. Berry in extending an invitation to protesters willing to participate in a little piece of history.

Enjoy!"

So what's it gonna be? Inform 60,000 people about Scientology at Earth Day, or test the new ordinance? Much as I hate to say it, I'm opting for the 60,000 people in the park.

Gold Base is hugely fun, but I really think this will be more effective in the long run. Maybe fliers addressing Scientology front groups and a brief bit about why Scientology is harmful? Or just YFTCs?

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: Gold Base: Schedule Conflict   Gold Base: Schedule Conflict EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:34 pm

tl;dr?
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Gold Base: Schedule Conflict   Gold Base: Schedule Conflict EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:02 pm

I say YFTCs or Flyers printed on recycled paper, so that we seem like we are being green Very Happy ... and yeah gold would be cool and all but earth day is important

BTW actual earth day is on 4-20... go figure Wink
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Gold Base: Schedule Conflict   Gold Base: Schedule Conflict EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:48 pm

LOL @ 420

Agreed, this is more important. Where the hell do you get recycled paper at a print shop?

I hope you read the response from the city attorney's office. THE LYING CULTIES LIED!!!
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Gold Base: Schedule Conflict   Gold Base: Schedule Conflict EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:13 pm

they lied indeed.... and i was thinking recycled paper like, cut up some jack in the box bags and shit like that and print on them... it'll make us seem super ego friendly.... kinda like if we had a website
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Gold Base: Schedule Conflict   Gold Base: Schedule Conflict EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:59 pm

Ego friendly = eco friendly

I'm sure
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Gold Base: Schedule Conflict   Gold Base: Schedule Conflict EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:07 pm

are you sure about that? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Gold Base: Schedule Conflict   Gold Base: Schedule Conflict EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:59 am

LOL!!!

Gonna have to eat up a whole bunch of JintheB tacos!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gold Base: Schedule Conflict   Gold Base: Schedule Conflict Empty

Back to top Go down

Gold Base: Schedule Conflict
Page 1 of 1