San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego

Go down 
+3
ANOthersandiegaN
ObamAnon
xenubarb
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego Empty
PostSubject: Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego   Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:20 am

I sent this out to the Hate-Free San Diego webmaster today. Will post any responses here.

http://www.complainary.com/2009/04/28/hypocrisy-in-san-diego-or-foxes-join-the-chicken-club/
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego   Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:08 pm

Barb has been on top of this from day one, here is what I have researched on this matter.

UNITED FOR A HATE FREE SAN DIEGO, is an organization the SD U-T described as "a coalition of 52 faith and community leaders and organizations who have been meeting since November (2007) in response to what they say is a growing trend of hate-motivated behavior in San Diego communities." I made some calls and according to Edward Meyer, staffer for Assemblymember Lori Saldana, a founder of the organization, they were approached by David Meyer, President of CoS San Diego, who told them CoS was a victim of harassment and wanted to sign on to the group, and offered to build and host the website. A whois shows "HateFreeSanDiego.org" registered in January 09, about the time Barb noticed Scilons bragging about it online.

(NOTE: I do not have any reason to believe that Edward Meyer is a relative of David Meyer, lets NOT start any counter-productive rumors! But, clearly, this should be resolved ASAP)

We all know this is a classic case of the cult jumping on an already rolling bandwagon to legitimize itself. We must educate the public about this. The signatories must be convinced to withdraw their support from the Scilon site, and create a new one for their group, minus the homophobic, racist space cult.

I have sent emails explaining the problem to all signatories of the "Declaration" on the website. Most have not responded.

LGBT Center has not responded or acted to disassociate themselves from the cult. I am certain this issue will pop up at Pride in July if not dealt with pronto.

Phone calls have been made to Saldana's office, and Councilmember Todd Gloria. Both offices have acknowledged my concern but have not acted. A third call and follow up email to the City of San Diego's "Human Relations Commision" has produced no results.

The current situation is unacceptable. Further action is required. Assistance is requested.
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego   Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:41 pm

assistance will be given, tomarrow morning i will make phone calls, emails and snail mail. I will also call my family friend Duncan Hunter and see if he or his son might be able to put in a good word for us
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego   Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:05 am

This lack of response is unacceptable. Maybe they don't want to look because the cult built their website, I don't know.

However, I am going to copypasta that piece in complainary more locally. Public humiliation is what it takes to shift these fuckers off their asses.

I just need a good local forum to shift it to. Suggestions?

<edit> Obamanon, it would be useful if you could provide copies of your letters so we could all have more material to draw from when contacting these people. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
SirFragsAIot
OT 3
SirFragsAIot

PostSubject: Re: Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego   Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:16 pm

I don't know the kind of influence Scientology has on them, but KUSI news has a segment called Turko Files.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego   Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:48 pm

SirFragsAIot wrote:
I don't know the kind of influence Scientology has on them, but KUSI news has a segment called Turko Files.
yep. very true. i think ill give him a call tonight. or just stop by his house. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego   Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:02 pm

He wont be there
I kidnapped him.
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego   Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:36 am

At the risk of posting a wall of text, here is the body of the emails I sent out to the City Council members to object to the inclusion of the City of San Diego's Human Relations Commission on Dave Meyer's website. addresses here No surprises here, polite, professional, and firm. Although, upon reflection, I see my monster screenshot looks a little shitty. Perhaps we should start a new resources section, Mods?

NOTE: it is important for clarity to know and clearly differentiate the difference from "United for a Hate Free San Diego" the group founded in Nov 2007, and www.HateFreeSanDiego.org the website parasite of David Meyer's Space cult.

I am writing you because it has recently come to my attention that a new website, HateFreeSanDiego.org, is publicly claiming that the San Diego Human Relations Committee has partnered with it to sponsor and endorse a declaration purportedly written by the “Residents of the County of San Diego”, entitled “A Hate Free San Diego Declaration”. In fact, this declaration is disseminated by the corporation known as the Church of Scientology, and, sadly, the City has been duped into associating itself with a homophobic and racist cult. HateFreeSanDiego.org also lists a City of San Diego email address (alwalker@sandiego.gov) although, that person may be unaware of it. As shown in the whois screenshot below, David Meyer, President of the Church of Scientology, San Diego, is behind the bogus scam.

Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego Hatefr11

This “declaration” claims that all “people should be treated with courtesy and respect”, and that people have the “right to pursue their daily life without verbal abuse, intimidation or physical harm”. However, the truth is that the Church of Scientology has a more than 50 year history of violating these very rights. Extortion, blackmail, fraud, harassment are commonly heaped upon critics and members of the media who merely report the truth. Tragically, it is the cult members themselves who suffer the greatest, often driven to bankruptcy by costs of “religious services” that can reach $1000 per hour. Ex-cult employees repeatedly relate horror stories of coerced abortions and forced divorces, physical abuse, and child labor violations. In short, the “Church” of Scientology is not a “Church” at all, but rather a destructive and predatory cult.

As for its position on Gay Rights, past references to gay people claim that we should be "disposed of, quietly, and without sorrow". Obviously, some of us have decided not to go quietly. More recently, the Church of Scientology is now attempting to ban HIV positive people from protesting at the “Gold Base”, near Riverside, CA.

As it has in the past, the cult is again trying to legitimize itself by surreptitiously infiltrating legitimate organizations. Furthermore, the cult is engaged in a attempt to suppress critics of the cult by accusing them of being part of an international conspiracy of hate groups. You may have already received a cult propaganda packet accusing the group known as “Anonymous” of being a “hate group”. You may recall “Anonymous” marched in support of the Gay Community in San Diego's 2008 Pride Parade.

I ask that your staff contact the administrator of the HATEFREESANDIEGO.ORG website, and demand that all references to the San Diego City Government be removed immediately. These are NOT the type of people the City wants to be affiliated with.

For more information about Scientology crimes, please see http://www.whyweprotest.net/en/ and feel free to write me if you need more. If you are interested in a compelling account from a man who spent more than a decade in the cult, and is now suing them for back wages in Los Angeles, please see this youtube video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk0NLEohgKo

Thanks for your attention to this urgent matter,

(You may want to use your real name, or you can insert super-seekrit spai name here).

EDIT- I just noticed the cheap fuck only bought the domain for one year...[b]

Last edited by ObamAnon on Fri May 01, 2009 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego   Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:44 am

PROTIP: that dave.meyer@live.com is probably daves personal email address
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego   Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:20 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego   Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:13 pm

ObamAnon wrote:
long ass rant

Shocked holy buttcheek. obama, you sir are kick ass. i WILL forward this to turko.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego   Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:24 pm

bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego   Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego Empty

Back to top Go down

Harpoon Fired: United for a Hate Free San Diego
Page 1 of 1