San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

O.O Mad Pride O.O

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OT 8

O.O Mad Pride O.O Empty
PostSubject: O.O Mad Pride O.O   O.O Mad Pride O.O EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:17 pm

MAD PRIDE

So, what are the odds that the scifags will try and capitalize on this?

And, entering the realm of paranoia, what are the odds that the sacis in some way are responsible for, or will attempt to take credit for, this?
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

O.O Mad Pride O.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.O Mad Pride O.O   O.O Mad Pride O.O EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:17 pm

If we get the mentally unstable to do our bidding, it'll keep us out of prison...
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

O.O Mad Pride O.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.O Mad Pride O.O   O.O Mad Pride O.O EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:18 pm

I SAW AN AD FOR THE WAY TO HAPPINESS ON FUCKING CNN! SHIT PISSED ME OFF.
It consisted of people doing bad things to another and then passing the anger on only to it end in some little kid getting punched in the face.

Ontopic: BUT OMG PSYCHS ARE LYING WITH THEIR PILLS AND FAKE DISEASES AND CONDITIONS IT'S ALL JUST A LIE
The fact that the article says people are proud of their conditions, which Scientology fails to recognize, right?
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

O.O Mad Pride O.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.O Mad Pride O.O   O.O Mad Pride O.O EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:54 pm

scarletbanner wrote:

The fact that the article says people are proud of their conditions, which Scientology fails to recognize, right?
well you know as well as i do some people let the conditions get out of control as well. but i think it would be awesome if something like MAD pride came about. thats something we would really have to hit up if its ever in town
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

O.O Mad Pride O.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.O Mad Pride O.O   O.O Mad Pride O.O EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:53 am

I tell you what, if some loony tune off his meds thinks god is telling him to kill me there will be heck to pay.

HECK, I TELL YOU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

O.O Mad Pride O.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: O.O Mad Pride O.O   O.O Mad Pride O.O Empty

Back to top Go down

O.O Mad Pride O.O
Page 1 of 1