San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dia de los Muertos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Dia de los Muertos Empty
PostSubject: Dia de los Muertos   Dia de los Muertos EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:44 pm

Anyone wanna participate in this artfag thing?

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/ats/1417150429.html

After all, there are a hella lot of dead Scilons whose own "church" will not memorialize them.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

Dia de los Muertos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dia de los Muertos   Dia de los Muertos EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:51 pm

inb4 Lisa McPherson died for our sins
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Dia de los Muertos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dia de los Muertos   Dia de los Muertos EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:01 pm

Kyle Brennan
Steve Brackett

A wonderland of death! If a group sets up an altar, they also can have a table out at these various promotional events. We gots lots of cards, yanno. And fliers. And laptops w/ videos.

This could be a great opportunity to inform the public. Fliers en Espanol would be useful as well. Guildwars? Wanna do a project with me?
Back to top Go down
guildwars
OT 2

Dia de los Muertos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dia de los Muertos   Dia de los Muertos EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:54 am

Unlike halloween Dia de los muertos has not been bought out by candy and soft drink corporations. It actually does reflect a spiritual time when people honor and pray for their lost loved ones. It's a day to honor those who we have lost and remember all of the great things they did in this life hoping they are now with god.

I'm not sure how people would take it if we started passing out Anon fliers to the public about scientology.

I don't think scientology would be well received in a heavy catholic community in a day of remembrance. I highly doubt they would have the audacity to show up to a holy event and try to tarnish it with propaganda.
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

Dia de los Muertos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dia de los Muertos   Dia de los Muertos EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:49 pm

Please note the website for San Diego Anonymous has moved here:

http://sdanon.net
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dia de los Muertos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dia de los Muertos   Dia de los Muertos Empty

Back to top Go down

Dia de los Muertos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: Current Projects :: Flash Raids-
Jump to: