San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon

Go down 
+6
Roflcptr
RandomFaceInCrowd
Anonagi
tofuman
A Noun? A Miss!
Char Aznable
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon Empty
PostSubject: OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon   OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 11:33 am

OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT

When: Tuesday 6/10 of this week

Where: Balboa Park and a trek to Co$

Meetup Point: Presidents Way Parking lot at 130-230 PM

Point of Contact: PM me for further contact

Confirmed to show:
Xenu
Dr. Gaius Baltar
annonilate
tofuman
Roflcptr
Anon Char

Questionables:
RandomFaceInCrowd
anon soldier brb Flu

--Checklist for raid--

Police notified: Xenu will be informing the police

Flyers made: Who's bringing the flyers?

Signs made: Any signs being made?

Music: I have speakers, but more ghetto blaster are welcome.

Other information: We will be meeting at President's Way parking lot, which is behind the Aerospace museum, we will romp around the park and take pictures, have some lulz, create the atmosphere of a cultured Anon and visit museums that are open (for free) that day.

We then Trek to Co$ and rick roll them one and some few songs, then head back to Balboa for refreshments and pit stops (public fountains, food carts and some public restrooms)

We head to the Aerospace museum to gather the remainder of the troops and /b/lackup and head to Co$ around 645-715 ish. We can then head back and begin the vigil playing the music all the way.
T
his raid is somewhat different in that we are not supplanting ourselves in front of Co$, we are going around in circles (reveals tails and such) around the Co$ and the block it occupies, like a in a siege against Jericho, we will play our vigil music, do a rolling rick roll.
We will then stop in front of Co$ and hold vigil for around a half hour with Candles *special kinds that are Baaaaaw Proof* and disperse within the hour back to Balboa.

Balboa should have free public parking, but do bring some Zorcs just in case we run in to a meter as well as ring some extra zorcs for food and refreshments

Map

Balboa to Co$

Bring some good shoes, we will be walking a bit, or if you have a scooter, razor or other kind, bring it, it can certainly save your feet.

Here is the Vigil music for those interested I will make a disc just in case.Vigil

Last edited by Anon Char on Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:02 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon   OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 9:12 pm

Work Sad
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon   OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 9:44 pm

A Noun? A Miss! wrote:
Work Sad

Don't worry, many pictures and lulz will be had.

This is somewhat experimental since we will not be primarily in downtown.
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon   OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 1:21 am

I have the 10th off so I'll definitely be there.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon   OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:25 am

tofuman wrote:
I have the 10th off so I'll definitely be there.

All righty, hope the map is clear enough *no pun intended*
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon   OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 2:47 pm

I'm not going to put this on the main site because there's only one day left. Good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon   OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:40 pm

Anonagi wrote:
I'm not going to put this on the main site because there's only one day left. Good luck guys!

Don't worry, we have a pretty good core group here. We might just put up a post raid report. I dunno if they would appreciate a nice hike, and at the most, no bums this time around *shivers*

Ah, your recent post, yes its true, we kept this mostly off site, that's why it seems so off the cuff.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon   OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:49 pm

you can tack on my name.

(edit)
im questionable. expecting a order to get here tomorrow. if it gets here early ill be able to show up. this is all up to UPS if i show up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon   OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:58 pm

RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
you can tack on my name.

(edit)
im questionable. expecting a order to get here tomorrow. if it gets here early ill be able to show up. this is all up to UPS if i show up.

What can Brown do for YOU?

All righty, we will be regrouping at the Aerospace museum after we rick roll the Org then head back in for srzbzns vigil.
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon   OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:37 am

AGH! i feel like an idiot! I COULD OF BEEN THERE !!!! ahhh if i only asked this one guy to cover my shift! damn damn damn i didnt think about it til just now... but oh well..

have fun guyse

...ya know what... ill call work in the morning and see if i can ask the guy last min if he can cover me, so i might be there MIGHT.. its all up in the air, but its possible.. the only problem im gonna have is getting home and its late night and i gotta take public transportation as i dont drive :\ but ill at least come and stay as long as possible unless someone wants to provide transport home which i will reimburse for definately, otherwise i might have to leave early.

...good god im getting too excited for this .. i was thinking if museums dont let us in because of masks BRING SUNGLASSES SO IT WILL BE OK!
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon   OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 8:10 am

FORTUNE! GODLY LUCK

WEATHER: LIGHT DRIZZLE AND SLIGHT MUGGY, BE WARM

WARNING: BE WARRY OF THOSE AROUND YOU, WE MAY HAVE SOME MOUSY SKIN JOBS
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon   OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:08 am

confirm me. i might be l8 tho if someone could pm me a point of contact so im not walkin around balboa by myself that would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon   OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:40 am

I might be able to go and i might be bringing my loli Karn with me. It depends more on the loli's schedule than mine. If we show we will be more than likely late. Also, Karn has one of those ipod FM tuner things so if we have a few boom box/radios we can sync them up.

Last edited by Zen on Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon   OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:51 am

Nuts to walking.
I'm bringin the enthetacycle.
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon   OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:05 am

Problem. I've got a NASTY cough and my throat feels majorly enturbulated. I think I've got a bad case of thetans so I'm gonna skip the raid today so that I'm 100% for Saturday.

Give them hell for me!
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon   OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:46 pm

Been reading OTIII again?

Ron WARNED us what would happen!!!
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon   OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:48 pm

Bleargh, posting tomorrow.

Fail for no camera, but we played *Where in ZA WARUDO is Kipz?* He is spotted at the RH Fleet Science center fountain!

annonilate Thank you for the Candles! The worked splendid as we worked our way to the evening!
Back to top Go down
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon   OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:52 pm

Anon Char wrote:

annonilate Thank you for the Candles! The worked splendid as we worked our way to the evening!

Flunk. I brought the mini caeks. The candles were brought by another. J/k I know we all look alike. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon   OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:38 pm

annonilate wrote:
Anon Char wrote:

Flunk. I brought the mini caeks. The candles were brought by another. J/k I know we all look alike. ;-)

Facepalm! Thank all of you though, it was great meeting you folks, and I'm glad my jury rigged backpack speakers worked.

Man, planning a raid is trick work!
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon   OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:16 am

agh i know i said i was going, but i totally fucked up my schedule in the morning, and wound up going to DisneyLand with the family.. but still expect me Saturday. hopefully with some form of pirate garb cuz im really not feeling the suit this month
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon   OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:36 am

Roflcptr wrote:
agh i know i said i was going, but i totally fucked up my schedule in the morning, and wound up going to DisneyLand with the family.. but still expect me Saturday. hopefully with some form of pirate garb cuz im really not feeling the suit this month

Find some officially franchised Stuff at D Land?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon   OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon Empty

Back to top Go down

OPERATION CANDLE LIGHT-A day in the park with Anon
Page 1 of 1