San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scientology and Back Talk Systems (Chiropractic offices)

Go down 
+2
scarletbanner
For_the_People
6 posters
AuthorMessage
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

Scientology and Back Talk Systems (Chiropractic offices) Empty
PostSubject: Scientology and Back Talk Systems (Chiropractic offices)   Scientology and Back Talk Systems (Chiropractic offices) EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:50 am

Recently FTM recieved a voucher/gift certificate in mira mesa next to a jamba juice, and Starbucks to recieve a free hour long massage at a chiropractic office.

she set up an appointment and took me along as well.

when we arrived we filled out information forms which asked our names, ages, address, phone # occupation and # of hours per week as well as our spouse's occupation, hours per week, etc.

then it asked what ailments we had. i put down none, since im in very good health... and what we feel when we feel those ailments (frustration, migranes, tension, back, shoulder, neck pain...etc. etc.)

after we returned the information we were given laminated pieces of paper with medical information about the spine and different shit that happens over time... the original pages had highlighted sections..... i noticed a name and website and went online with my phone, seeing nothing wrong till later when i looked at the 'books' link... which had self help crap that had nothing to do with chiropractic work...

the man (a "Chiropractic Assistant") then took us into a room and asked us initially 'what did we know about them'... we were confused saying responses about them being a chiropractic... and he returned the response with 'well, what do you know of us and who we are' he said that a few times to each of us and had us go through the laminated pieces of crap a few times reading OUTLOUD sections from each, asking what we believed the sections meant... pointing us towards all negative shit that could happen without chiropractic care.

he asked if he could record the session, so i said yes, and secretly recorded it on my phone as well... i got about 90% of it all... over an hour of audio...

he then proceeded to ask FTM questions about herself and her pains and aches, asking where she thought they came from, referring to the highlighted texts numerous times, also saying that her case is the worst he's ever seen in his career.

mind you, the entire time my tin-foil was itchy as hell...

he then talked about the spine and what happens over time and even though i brought up scientific fact about muscle, heredity and other KNOWN shit about the differences between lets say, your body, and mine... he shot it down by switching back to her...

and of course, the 5 main points of a horrible back she had...

he eventually got her sitting on a chiropractic bench and had her do stretching shit to show how 'average' her ability should be to lets say... bring her neck to her chest, turn her head side to side, or ear to shoulder, etc... he then pressed hard into her tendons (pressure points) to check if there was an issue, saying it was "horrible" and the "worst case he'd ever seen"... saying he barely was even pushing on her shoulders or neck, which i could see was a falsehood... i also brought up about how he was pressing on her tendons and if he were to move forward or back in any direction it would not hurt anymore... he then moved to one of the tendons in the front for the pec... saying it didnt matter, because the pain was obviously everywhere. he compared the pressure he put on her neck to the side of her arm, (where there is no tendon, mind you) trying to get us to admit that since there's no pain there, there shouldnt be pain on the neck either.

he got her on her back and pressed in along her spine down to her ass and groped her quickly... (i know where the tailbone is, and he was wider than that)... to fine more points of pain (more pressure points) and moved to her neck, pressing hard along her spine again, where she constantly this entire experience said 'of course it will hurt if you press so hard' with him responding again 'it shouldnt be like that, im pressing you only this hard... and your's is, i promise, the worst case i have ever seen"

afterwards he talked about the only way to see if she really had those problems, (an X-ray) and we brought up how it costs alot of money, which we dont have... and he said that those on welfare, in the military, students, everybody is able to pay for it on their own...

once we both said we couldnt and didn twant to do it, he shut of the recorder and wanted to set up our free hour long massages for another date.

when we left the room, i asked if our information was on a computer anywhere... he said no.... and i then asked to get our information back, in which he gave me mine... keeping FTM's in hand until i pressured him more..

it was then i saw the scientology dvd's on a side table next to the secretary's window...

i backed up and told FTM that we should leave..

the asian-american with a perfect white boy voice, asked what was wrong and i said 'you should know full well'...

i walked up to the table, grabbed a dvd, saying, 'have a great time with your audits'... he responded with 'what's that" no other words like... wait, huh?... and i showed the dvd to FTM, she laughed and i walked backwards with an 'Anonymous is Everywhere"...

i do realize i shouldnt have freaked like i did, but i couldnt hear what anyone was saying wiht my heart pounding the way it was... and i wanted to get FTM out of that situation as fast as possible.

Needless to say, we shall not be going back for our free massages...

their website, of course is down... familycarechiropractic-ky.com

and the media they had in the clinic all had the website "Backtalksystems.com" on it...

the location is at the north-east corner of Miramar RD. and Kearny Villa RD.

9750 Miramar Rd # 160, San Diego - (858) 693-3196

FTP...

I will be taking a break from RL enturbulation for a while, seeing how this event pans out, but i will be just as active online to let you know what happens or what more i find out.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Scientology and Back Talk Systems (Chiropractic offices)   Scientology and Back Talk Systems (Chiropractic offices) EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:47 am

Did you see any security cameras in the reception area? If there were, saying "Anon is everywhere" may not have been the safest option.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Scientology and Back Talk Systems (Chiropractic offices)   Scientology and Back Talk Systems (Chiropractic offices) EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 11:36 am

It had to be said.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Scientology and Back Talk Systems (Chiropractic offices)   Scientology and Back Talk Systems (Chiropractic offices) EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:43 pm

xenubarb wrote:
It had to be said.

No it didn't. If you feel like making a point (by saying Anonymous is everywhere), make it... in a mask. I would never suggest jeopardizing your identity, though.

Like I said to someone before. There don't need to be cameras somewhere for your face to be a liability. Just someone to recognize you on the street and get a license plate or know where you shop.

</tinfoil>

It sucks that this happened, and I wouldn't wish anyone to be stuck in that situation.
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: Scientology and Back Talk Systems (Chiropractic offices)   Scientology and Back Talk Systems (Chiropractic offices) EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 8:13 pm

Yeah, I understand exactly what you felt. That's a freaky feeling when your Spidey Sense won't shut up and suddenly you see exactly what you DO NOT want to see. I took a cruise to Alaska with my family over the summer, and at lunch one day this couple sitting right the fuck next to me was asked where they were from and I hear "Clearwater, FL" and damn near choke on my food. The first thing I think is "Holy shit, $cilons." Then I thought it through and mentioned having heard about some "protests or something on the news" that had occurred there. They instantly were all anti-cult and I relaxed.

But I digress. What you did was both brave and stupid. If there's even a chance they have your information then DO NOT let yourself be connected with Anonymous. You want to get outraged, go ahead and be all "You're trying to get us into your cult! Well you go straight to hell!" and then leave. That's it. I understand you were in total fight or flight mode but you've got to rein in those impulses. We saw it at 24 hr raid, we're seeing it here.

Stop. Breathe. Think. THEN act. If I were you I'd be extra paranoid right now and keep an eye out for PIs or any of their more hardcore Fair Game actions to try and dig up dirt on you.
Back to top Go down
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: Scientology and Back Talk Systems (Chiropractic offices)   Scientology and Back Talk Systems (Chiropractic offices) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 12:23 am

One of the most... visceral experiences here at ComicCon was when I saw my friends walking by. I was in Anon mode. I therefore could not speak to them. They looked right at me, and did not acknowledge me. I was truly without identity.

Likewise, if someone DOES talk to you in Anon mode, you can't acknowledge them at all when you're decloaked. You have a flesh face that they do not recognize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scientology and Back Talk Systems (Chiropractic offices)   Scientology and Back Talk Systems (Chiropractic offices) Empty

Back to top Go down

Scientology and Back Talk Systems (Chiropractic offices)
Page 1 of 1