San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scientology Shooting

Go down 
+9
xenubarb
For_the_People
Char Aznable
ANONdur
annonilate
kombat
tofuman
Fallen
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallen
OT 3

Scientology Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 7:49 pm

I don't know if this directly involves any Anon but Holy shit is all i have to say....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081123/ap_on_re_us/scientology_shooting
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:12 pm

I herd about this Shocked They haven't figured much out, but we should still keep an eye on this.
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:31 pm

tl;dr a guy with a sword was approaching a guard at the celeb. center, the guard opened fire killing the guy.

The dumbshit couldn't at least shoot him in the leg?

Last edited by kombatman360 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 11:01 pm

Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 11:33 pm

That's...surreal. Did anyone examine the sword? And yeah, he should have shot him in the leg or a warning shot. What does a scifag guard need a gun for anyways? He's obviously not keeping up to date on his courses. Otherwise, he could have stopped the guy with his mind.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 11:45 pm

Scientology is no longer harmless, you guys. You think swords will fucking cut you wide open? That's nothing. Scientology will kill you fucking dead.
Back to top Go down
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 12:00 am

This is tragic. I hope that whoever the swordsman was that he now is at peace.

Still, it'll be another sleepless night for Davey. Let's hope the resulting investigations remain in the public's eye for a long while.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 1:16 pm

Supposedly they hire out for a third party security service. Most likely they might investigate the company the guard was from and some sort of paper trail might ensue about how Co$ skimps out on payments.

Despite the massive lulz this whole incident inspired.

"One does not simply Banzai in to Celebrity Centre"

Still rather tragic how one gets shot over bringing swords to a gunfight.
Hope that the poor dude wasn't a loner, family can sue actually.

And why didn't they taze him bro?
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 5:09 pm

Dur... they were never harmless
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:43 pm

FTP: Welcome to the world of sarcasm. You have leveled up. Wink

Char: To be honest I don't think Scientology did anything wrong here. First of all, if the guard was or wasn't a scientologist doesn't really come into the equation. I doubt there was some sort of COS plot to have this happen so I imagine this was the decision of an individual regardless. And that decision, and this is just an opinion, wasn't quite that far off. Swords will fucking cut you wide open. If someone comes up to me with a sword only one rule of the universe will apply: "If you play with swords you're gonna get shot in the face"

Skip to 1:17
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 2:18 am

Turns out he was a dissatisfied ex-member named Mario Majorski. Has an interesting history w/ Moxon as a puppet for a lawsuit against UCLA and Dr. Jolly West, who was the author of many critical pieces about Scientology.

Security guards had apparently had previous run-ins with him.

Lesson: don't bring a knife to a gun fight.
Back to top Go down
Anon41
OT 3
Anon41

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 11:20 am

Scientology Shooting 15415710

Maybe he was just a diehard Tom Cruise fan?
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 12:01 pm

41 beat me to it....

either way i knew it wasnt an Anon...

the info that barb brought up makes sense but it STILL does not justify shooting to kill when you obviously can wound the guy.... if he was pulling a monty python and the holy grail,screaming and running from a far far far distance then the officer would have more than one chance to shoot for the foot or leg

this just shows how their communications courses and rent a cop techniques work miraculously...

i'll remember this the next time i wanna take my "the last samurai" replica sword to the celebrity center... ill make sure to bring kevlar.

-.-; this guy is free from their hold at least.

Chris

p.s. i really do have the replica sword.... i bought it while i was in germany before i knew of scientology's crimes..... at least it looks badass Razz
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 2:49 pm

We are third parties to this story. We don't know that the guard shot to kill. The only intention we know the guard had was one: He shot to save his life.

Spin that specific instance any other way with no other facts and you're no better than scientology.

Now as to the motives behind Epic Sword Guy's attack... they very well may have (and probably were) caused by something Scientology did.
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 3:15 pm

ANONdur wrote:

Now as to the motives behind Epic Sword Guy's attack... they very well may have (and probably were) caused by something Scientology did.

Damn right!

this whole thing seems a bit odd, what with swords and all...
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
Anon41
OT 3
Anon41

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 7:28 pm

The one thing we can be fairly certain in is that regardless of the guard's motives, the swordman's intent was to kill AND be killed, to go out swinging in the most literal sense. It's like 'suicide by cop' where a guy shoots a gun in public to intentionally get shot by the police for whatever reason.

I agree with ANONdur, the guard shot to protect his life as any of us would. Add to that the fact that the guy died at the hospital later on after 911 was called and emergency services delivered him across town shows that wherever the guard shot him, it wasn't immediately fatal as a headshot would be.
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 11:02 pm

BOOM HEADSHOT!
Back to top Go down
Sibyl
OT 3
Sibyl

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 11:04 pm

Thats terrible this has happened.

Despite the security guards life being on the line, this could have been handled a very different way. However, its in the past and nothing can be done now.

Hopefully this will be a major wakeup call to those crazy alien worshipers, sometimes pinks and grays are good.

Seven @ You're mean...
I would be flicking you about now, but I'm miles away.
So you're lucky...
Mad
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 12:26 am

whats wrong with a little morbid humor eh? oh and btw i'm back from dubai guys
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 1:41 am

Attention moral fags. You may not like this: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Epic_sword_guy
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 12:47 pm

whether he was scilon or not...

you're an ass

guess he was 'crazy' and attacked like mad.. but as they said... he was wielding two samurai swords in each hand.

ot powers anyone?
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 5:38 pm

Oh, I agree it's a tragedy and will be used to further advance the downfall of the cult.

But on the other hand, I'm sorry if I'm a horrible person, but deep down in a black corner of my heart the thought of someone jumping out of a red convertible with two samurai swords is hysterical.

My initial reaction was to get someone to call Graham and see if AO was still alive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 7:00 pm

Alright..the sword plan failed. Who's up for trying ninja stars?
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 10:32 pm

Anonagi wrote:
But on the other hand, I'm sorry if I'm a horrible person, but deep down in a black corner of my heart the thought of someone jumping out of a red convertible with two samurai swords is hysterical.

I'm sorry that you repress your feelings in such a way. I am pretty open about how fucking hilarious this whole story is. Sorry that the dude died but maybe he should have taken Trip Fisk's advice.
Back to top Go down
Sibyl
OT 3
Sibyl

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 11:20 pm

There is some humor in him running around with two swords, but still... that poor man.
Too bad it wasn't something more projectile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scientology Shooting   Scientology Shooting Empty

Back to top Go down

Scientology Shooting
Page 1 of 1