San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

question: what made you join Chanology?

Go down 
+10
peacenotgreed
Char Aznable
Daft
ANOthersandiegaN
tofuman
ANONdur
xenubarb
kombat
RandomFaceInCrowd
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

question: what made you join Chanology? Empty
PostSubject: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:15 pm

tonight i was brought back to the thought of WHY i joined Anonymous in Chanology. so i thought i would share it with you and also ask, what made you join Chanology?

well. i guess ill start from the day i was introduced to Anonymous. i suppose that would be over a year ago in a game i met a guy. we exchanged screen names. shot the shit for a couple months or so, and he tells me something about being a "troll" of sorts. not knowing what that was he gives me a link to ED. around april he tells me "anonymous is protesting scientology". of course being the noob i was "anonymouswtfbbq? i wonder if this shit is going on in my town" after hours on teh google machine i found SAN DIEGO ANON. lurked for a while, and on june 2nd i created a account thinking i was just going to share ideas with these guys seeing as i had info they could use. but 5 days later my mind was changed. when i saw this interview with Tanja Neujahr. it was at 20:15 and on that i said to myself "im going to go out there, see what these guys are all about". so on the 14th i walked down the street, saw masks. threw my arms into the air as saying "hello" , and the masked smiling faces saw a new random masked face in the crowd. i then shared this story with some of them hoping to escape being called a noob. today i stand with comrads in a mutual war against the horrors of scientology.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:21 pm

link to link of watching videos up on youtube, I found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXZPVxlzseQ I saw all the people there, and had a flashback to when I saw the unfunny truth up on YTMND. Upon further lurking, I came across a link to the 16th of August, I was in there.
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:27 pm

I didn't join Chanology. It just sort of tsunami'ed over me and I was assimilated. Resistance was futile.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:30 pm

My supervisor over at OSA hq told me he had a new assignment for me.
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:56 pm

I had always been disgusted by how Scientology operates, treats their members, attack their critics, and that they got away with it. So when I herd that people were starting to act against them, I decided it was time for me to help fight the cult. Plus it looked like it would be fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:04 am

I've known a few scientologists through out the years and met some in my travels, and it helped prove to me how batshit insane they were, couldn't let that shit continue; at least not without a fight.
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 4:12 pm

Being the gaiafag that I am, I was trolling CB and saw a signature in a girl's profile. Said something about her supporting chanology. Knowing about the chans, but not really visiting them frequently, I googled chanology, and started at ED, and soon found all sorts of sites. After reading for a couple days, I made my way to enturb and soon after found SDA, where I made an account and logged into IRC. First person i met was Random, and he answered my questions, and I was planning on going to Sept's Global, but couldn't make it. So my first raid was the Ideal org flash, and it was an amazing raid, and a really good atmosphere, considering the initial (And current) demeanor that the scilons give. So, yeah, been doing it since. I've studied cults in the past, and I know a lot about their mindsets and trickery, so I really feel bad for the members of this cult, and having read and heard ex's accounts, it just makes me rage and tear up at the same time.
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 1:12 am

74649 wrote:
Being the gaiafag that I am, I was trolling CB and saw a signature in a girl's profile. Said something about her supporting chanology. Knowing about the chans, but not really visiting them frequently, I googled chanology, and started at ED, and soon found all sorts of sites. After reading for a couple days, I made my way to enturb and soon after found SDA, where I made an account and logged into IRC. First person i met was Random, and he answered my questions, and I was planning on going to Sept's Global, but couldn't make it. So my first raid was the Ideal org flash, and it was an amazing raid, and a really good atmosphere, considering the initial (And current) demeanor that the scilons give. So, yeah, been doing it since. I've studied cults in the past, and I know a lot about their mindsets and trickery, so I really feel bad for the members of this cult, and having read and heard ex's accounts, it just makes me rage and tear up at the same time.
I'm a gaiafag to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 4:04 pm

I joined through the chans (gb 2 gaia gaiafags <3). And shortly thereafter I found out that some of the people I've been knowing for a long time have been involved as well so...inspiration through my loved ones [too].

Also: No-no the clown and the game.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 9:19 pm

I accredit a friend I know and.......

I BLAME æ FOR BRINGING ME TO THIS.
Back to top Go down
peacenotgreed
OT 1
peacenotgreed

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:39 pm

hi:)
lol im new here.
due to chans and youtube.

I look forward to joining raids to help the cause and watnot.
peacenotgreed at your service.
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:15 pm

welcome peacnotgreed... glad to see you joining us, hope to see you fightin the cult by our sides
Back to top Go down
Moose
OT 4

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:06 pm

Heres my reason

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
Edmund Burke
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:03 pm

Moose wrote:
Heres my reason

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
Edmund Burke

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Moose
OT 4

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:50 pm

ill rape you daft.... *evil stare*
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:55 pm

Moose. I'll pay you if you do.
Back to top Go down
Moose
OT 4

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:49 pm

that would make me a prostitue would it not?
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:12 pm

Moose wrote:
that would make me a prostitue would it not?

How much?
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:53 pm

I'm still waiting for butt pics from Moose.
Back to top Go down
Moose
OT 4

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:33 am

what do you need pics for, you already stuck a condom on my butt and groped me, and ive yet to be compenstated for my services....... and certian mental damages
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:32 am

stay on topic please
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Seven
OT 3
Seven

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:00 am

I JOINED CHANOLOGY SO I COULD KICK ASS AND CHEW BUBBLE GUM.

But I ran out of bubblegum. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by Seven on Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm tired)
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:18 pm

Is a prostitue sort of like a cockatue?

That is, can I walk around with one on my shoulder?
Back to top Go down
BIGANGRYNIG
OT 2
BIGANGRYNIG

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:44 pm

SHIT I BE JOINED TO KNOW WHERE ALL MAH HOMIES AT

Last edited by BIGANGRYNIG on Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:46 am

Seven wrote:
I JOINED CHANOLOGY SO I COULD KICK ASS AND CHEW BUBBLE GUM.

But I ran out of bubblegum. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
I congratulate you for saying a quote from The Living (1988).

But if you were quoting Duke Nukem 3D (1996), SHAME ON YOU! Ha.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question: what made you join Chanology?   question: what made you join Chanology? Empty

Back to top Go down

question: what made you join Chanology?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next