San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A year in Chanology (this r srs tiem plox)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

A year in Chanology (this r srs tiem plox) Empty
PostSubject: A year in Chanology (this r srs tiem plox)   A year in Chanology (this r srs tiem plox) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:34 pm

One year ago, this morning, I stumbled out of bed and experienced my first raid, Cult Fiction, the August 16th raid in 2008. Damnit, was that an experience! I got to meet many of our well-known anons before they shrouded themselves into not raiding as much if at all anymore. I felt a duty to read up on the cult and study their hostile tendencies, which I lazily did to a small extent. I read, watched, and even saw the hostility of some of the scientologists maddened by our actions. I saw that these idiots needed to be nailed back into the ground, and I just happened to be one of those hammers. You guys... you guys, I can tell you had your thoughts at first (Randumb thought I wuz spai) But I showed you all I was just some dumb kid for the cause. In this year in Chanology, Ive done more than just help kill a cult, I've grown. You bastards with boners (Especially Daft Razz ) Metaphorically beat the dumb out of me, and even though much still remains, I have learned. I've turned from a Newgrounder RuneScapefag to a /b/tard, underageb&, SDANON (FUCK YES), and a couple names I'm not sure of. And a year later, I'm sitting in front of a badass PC, fighting a cult that's going down tomorrow.

You guys taught me just how far things can go (Roflcptr)

You guys taught me a thing or two about computers (Random and ANOthersandiegaN both)

You guys taught me how long this war has gone and it's many victories (Xenubarb)

You guys taught me that there are no black people on the internet (Daft)

-Kombat
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: A year in Chanology (this r srs tiem plox)   A year in Chanology (this r srs tiem plox) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:36 pm

tldr
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: A year in Chanology (this r srs tiem plox)   A year in Chanology (this r srs tiem plox) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:38 pm

RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
tldr

tl;dr: I love you, Random.

/me hugs RandomFace
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: A year in Chanology (this r srs tiem plox)   A year in Chanology (this r srs tiem plox) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:54 pm

Oh.
The actual Humanity. <3
Back to top Go down
SirFragsAIot
OT 3
SirFragsAIot

PostSubject: Re: A year in Chanology (this r srs tiem plox)   A year in Chanology (this r srs tiem plox) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:01 pm

WHY THE FUCK WAS I NOT MENTIONED.
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: A year in Chanology (this r srs tiem plox)   A year in Chanology (this r srs tiem plox) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:40 pm

SirFragsAIot wrote:
WHY THE FUCK WAS I NOT MENTIONED.

You guys taught me that there are some 12 year olds that DO know what this is (SirFragsALot)
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: A year in Chanology (this r srs tiem plox)   A year in Chanology (this r srs tiem plox) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Daft wrote:
Humanity. <3
A year in Chanology (this r srs tiem plox) Genesis-daleks-groupA year in Chanology (this r srs tiem plox) Genesis-daleks-group
We waited here, in the dark space... Damaged but rebuilding. Centuries passed and we quietly infiltrated the systems of Earth. Harvesting the waste of humanity, the prisoners, the refugees, the dispossessed, they all came to us. The bodies were phillited, pulped, sifted, the seed of the Human race is perverted, only one cell in a billion was fit to be nurtured!

Exterminate all humans!
Exterminate all humans!
Exterminate, annihilate, DESTROY!!!
Daleks conquer and destroy!!! Daleks conquer and destroy!!! Daleks conquer and destroy!!! Daleks conquer and destroy!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A year in Chanology (this r srs tiem plox)   A year in Chanology (this r srs tiem plox) Empty

Back to top Go down

A year in Chanology (this r srs tiem plox)
Page 1 of 1