San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EPIC SORRY ITS A DAY LATE (pics/vids anyone?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

EPIC SORRY ITS A DAY LATE (pics/vids anyone?) Empty
PostSubject: EPIC SORRY ITS A DAY LATE (pics/vids anyone?)   EPIC SORRY ITS A DAY LATE (pics/vids anyone?) EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 6:17 pm

Good raid, I wasn't around for the night shift, but from what I heard, it came to around 3 anons. as for the morning, we met at Horton, and around 11:40, we departed to the org. After some enturbulating, we were asked by the police to turn off our music, with the following threat that if we played it around the org again, the scilons could perform a citizen's arrest on Tofu, and go as far as the police car, where they would further deal with the "problem"

A nice raid, but as we were on the other side, I noticed the scilons did not have an American flag on their flagpole, whence other buildings were sporting theirs proudly. Seriously, how the fuck are they showing any respect for the country with no flag? Chances are they sold it....
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org

EPIC SORRY ITS A DAY LATE (pics/vids anyone?)
Page 1 of 1