San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CONDOR Raid meetup and location

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

CONDOR Raid meetup and location Empty
PostSubject: CONDOR Raid meetup and location   CONDOR Raid meetup and location EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Sorry for not posting this sooner, I currently have NO internet at my location or at work and am stuck posting this from a 28.8k modem...

Condor is being held at the Handlery Resort and Hotel at 950 Hotel Circle North.

I was never able to get a straight answer if we're allowed there or not to hand out stuff, but that's never stopped us before, so we're going.

I have a rental car that can hold myself and 3 or 4 other people, so the meetup point will not be at the convention itself.

The meetup point:
In front of the Kinkos in Hazard Center
10:30 AM

Hazard Center is on Friars Road just east of the 163. Take 163 to Friars Road East, turn right on Frazee, and right into the center. The Kinkos is in the back of the center past the Barnes and Noble and Joes Crab Shack, next to Trophys.

In the event we get kicked out or told to GTFO of Condor, we can all take the trolley downtown and flashraid the ORG for a bit before heading back up.

Good luck tommorrow, I'll see you there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: CONDOR Raid meetup and location   CONDOR Raid meetup and location EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:24 am

Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: CONDOR Raid meetup and location   CONDOR Raid meetup and location EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:51 pm

Good job, retard.
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
Zak McCracken
OT 3
Zak McCracken

PostSubject: Re: CONDOR Raid meetup and location   CONDOR Raid meetup and location EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:05 am

Awesome.

two failraids in a row! Wink

mini-report on the second Condor failraid:
(the one that actually took place AT Condor)

-was working on making a viral video for Condor peoples
-got h8 from IRC, got discouraged and butthurt,
-went back and looked for some existing videos that I could dump on cheap flash sticks
-then could NOT find the cheap flash sticks at the place that usually carries them
-was going to stealthily insert vids into the stream of perpetual Anime
-brought mask, etc to the Con
-fucked up, and didn't bring any YFTC or anything useful to distribute
-then discovered they didn't even HAVE an Anime room this year (sigh) so no place to show vidz
-i touched a furry Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONDOR Raid meetup and location   CONDOR Raid meetup and location Empty

Back to top Go down

CONDOR Raid meetup and location
Page 1 of 1