San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coleman College location

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

Coleman College location Empty
PostSubject: Coleman College location   Coleman College location EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 7:02 pm

Okay, as I've just confirmed...Coleman College is taken.

I feel we need to respond. I'm here in town until the afternoon of the 4th, and I'll be coming back next sunday. Then I'm sticking around the rest of the month. We need to get a raid into the neighborhood or something, maybe a door to door with flyers and suited anons handing out flyers alerting folks to the new $cientology presence.

I think we should also try to muster up some ideas from the enturb population with respect to neighborhood alerts, and I'll spend today hanging out in IRC and trying to get some info from the enturb forums.

Since I'll be gone by the end of the month I want to hit them hard and leave a lasting impression here. We can not give ground, and must meet them at every turn. This is the greatest city in the world and I won't let them take it.

UPDATE 7:12PM: Have contacted through email the Del Cerro (the neighborhood its located in) Action Council. This is the local community government, and is a primary target for information. We must keep them on our side because that gives us legitimacy. Tuesday I plan to go out and meet with the four local houses of worship, inform them.

Last edited by anonsoldier on Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update 7:12PM)
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Coleman College location   Coleman College location EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 7:36 pm

anonsoldier wrote:
Okay, as I've just confirmed...Coleman College is taken.

I feel we need to respond. I'm here in town until the afternoon of the 4th, and I'll be coming back next sunday. Then I'm sticking around the rest of the month. We need to get a raid into the neighborhood or something, maybe a door to door with flyers and suited anons handing out flyers alerting folks to the new $cientology presence.

I think we should also try to muster up some ideas from the enturb population with respect to neighborhood alerts, and I'll spend today hanging out in IRC and trying to get some info from the enturb forums.

Since I'll be gone by the end of the month I want to hit them hard and leave a lasting impression here. We can not give ground, and must meet them at every turn. This is the greatest city in the world and I won't let them take it.
If someone has fliers and wants to come help, I will definently help. No way will I let my home be invaded.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: Coleman College location   Coleman College location EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:13 pm

Should we change the raid plans on Sunday? Or will a weekday work better?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
anonsoldier

PostSubject: Re: Coleman College location   Coleman College location EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:22 pm

Right now there's no plans for a major flash raid. I'd like to hit up community leaders before we go to the community itself. Hence the notifying the community council and going to the 3 churches, 1 synagogue.

Continue as planned with the Sunday raid, but the week of June 14th I think there should be surveillance on Coleman College site to determine status. If there's activity, we may have to divert some people there. I'm local to it and can go there rather than downtown if it comes to that, and should be able to offer logistical support for that site.

For now, lets assume Coleman is not a threat, but it will become one. Focus on alerting the community, and after June 14th some flash raids into the surrounding neighborhoods would be a wise use of resources. If possible, keep tracks of which streets (on maybe an offline google maps image?) have been raided to prevent overlap and perceived harassment.

I already have 1 for Tuesday, more would help but aren't necessary for win.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Coleman College location   Coleman College location EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:27 pm

Anonagi wrote:
Should we change the raid plans on Sunday? Or will a weekday work better?

Best to change plans in some fashion.

I motion to conduct planing via PM or skype.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Coleman College location   Coleman College location EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 12:56 am

anonsoldier wrote:
Right now there's no plans for a major flash raid. I'd like to hit up community leaders before we go to the community itself. Hence the notifying the community council and going to the 3 churches, 1 synagogue.

Continue as planned with the Sunday raid, but the week of June 14th I think there should be surveillance on Coleman College site to determine status. If there's activity, we may have to divert some people there. I'm local to it and can go there rather than downtown if it comes to that, and should be able to offer logistical support for that site.

For now, lets assume Coleman is not a threat, but it will become one. Focus on alerting the community, and after June 14th some flash raids into the surrounding neighborhoods would be a wise use of resources. If possible, keep tracks of which streets (on maybe an offline google maps image?) have been raided to prevent overlap and perceived harassment.

I'm also local to that area. If the plans stay the same Sunday bring some extra fliers.

I can drop by the churches with no problem.. Should I explain to them what's happening and drop off a copy of the gold dox from enturbulation so they can word it themselves if they choose?

Last edited by scarletbanner on Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Coleman College location   Coleman College location EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 1:32 am

scarletbanner wrote:
anonsoldier wrote:

I'm also local to that area. If the plans stay the same Sunday bring some extra fliers.

I can drop by the churches with no problem.. Should I explain to them what's happening and drop off a copy of the gold dox from enturbulation so they can work it themselves if they choose?

I am thinking of dropping off a packet myself at my local church.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Coleman College location   Coleman College location EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 1:57 am

anonsoldier wrote:
Church locations I know of:

Unfortunately you guys missed some La Mesa churches.
I know of 3 near downtown, 3 on Lake Murray Blvd, one on El Paso Street.. plus one sort of near Jackson Drive.
There are more, but I don't remember locations.

Last edited by scarletbanner on Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier

PostSubject: Re: Coleman College location   Coleman College location EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:48 pm

Mission successful! Xenubarb and I hit up every location and got warm receptions at all. Each expressed extreme distrust of $cientology and was warned against Interfaith actions with $cilons.

KUSI doc drop was EPIC win, the news desk guy I talked to took the docs, said he'd read through them, DOUBLE CHECKED THE DATE for the June 14 raid, and even said "Yeah, I used to work this guy Mark Bunker, he's pretty anti-$cientology". WIN WIN WIN.

NBC was a no go on the doc drop. They've had adverse reactions to us trying to get in the front door in masks, and so I called ahead to try and give a heads up. I was told by the front desk to not do the drop, just email it. I really wonder if they take us seriously, but I'll email them again and again AND AGAIN, because they must expect us.

Swung by SDSU and dropped off docs at the Daily Aztec, left my email with them, and informed them how it was relevant to the school.

Also, ALL DOCS and ALL RELIGIOUS SITES were given the sandiegoanon.com address, so lets make sure the front page is all up to date and filled with information on how to join and support Anonymous!! JUNE 14!!!!
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Coleman College location   Coleman College location EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:20 pm

anonsoldier wrote:
Mission successful! Xenubarb and I hit up every location and got warm receptions at all. Each expressed extreme distrust of $cientology and was warned against Interfaith actions with $cilons.

KUSI doc drop was EPIC win, the news desk guy I talked to took the docs, said he'd read through them, DOUBLE CHECKED THE DATE for the June 14 raid, and even said "Yeah, I used to work this guy Mark Bunker, he's pretty anti-$cientology". WIN WIN WIN.

NBC was a no go on the doc drop. They've had adverse reactions to us trying to get in the front door in masks, and so I called ahead to try and give a heads up. I was told by the front desk to not do the drop, just email it. I really wonder if they take us seriously, but I'll email them again and again AND AGAIN, because they must expect us.

Swung by SDSU and dropped off docs at the Daily Aztec, left my email with them, and informed them how it was relevant to the school.

Also, ALL DOCS and ALL RELIGIOUS SITES were given the sandiegoanon.com address, so lets make sure the front page is all up to date and filled with information on how to join and support Anonymous!! JUNE 14!!!!

Nice work, and dang it we already said NBC where anti-mask fags!
Fortunately you weren't arrested. If you email them though, they can use it right off the bat ina fancy powerpoint style in their reports, it seems the preffer paperless reporting. Go ahead and try email again or attempt, sans mask, a doc drop on a memory stick.

Wow, Mark has some good friends in his travels.

SDSU is going to have a field day, I think they are tired about the whole drug sting.

Excellent touch with the religious sites, they may be odd, but at least they don't have a two facet ideology as Sci-fags.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: Coleman College location   Coleman College location EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:50 pm

Fuck, I gotta redo the shit out of the site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
anonsoldier

PostSubject: Re: Coleman College location   Coleman College location EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:19 pm

Alright, NBC has been emailed. And not that piss-ass "leave a comment" form on the contact us page, I finally found their news email: nbc739desk@nbc.com I attached on the Gold Release Packet, and the Germany Report.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coleman College location   Coleman College location Empty

Back to top Go down

Coleman College location
Page 1 of 1