San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated

Go down 
+3
Char Aznable
Anonagi
chanology1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chanology1
OT 2

A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated Empty
PostSubject: A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated   A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 5:37 pm

anonanagi did a brilliant job organzing June 14th. Twisted Evil I know for a fact he was up virtually all night before working. That the cult creeps are so frightened of us that they hid is remarkable indeed. Congratulations to all of you who participated and thank you for all the hard work.

Chanology1
http://www.chanology1.com
sysop@chanology1.com

Let's CLEAR them out!
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated   A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 9:05 pm

You give me too much credit Smile

If I hadn't done it, someone else would have. We're all cogs in a wonderful machine of WIN

Everyone showed up because they chose to as an individual, ansd that made this one AMAZINGLY fun.

Looking forward to what we have coming up in the next few months, guys. Marcab Invasion is going to be a BLAST.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated   A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 9:55 pm

Full Impulse for EPIC!
Back to top Go down
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated   A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:15 am

When the cops showed up last time and asked, "who is the leader" we replied with "we have no leader, but he will talk to you."

I think next time we make it more clear that Anonagi is a messenger and not a leader. He doesn't control any of our actions, he doesn't punish us, and he can't kick us out of Anonymous. I do not want to see someone else carried off to jail as a "leader of anonymous" because over time we start to treat him more and more like a leader.

A good example to use to explain to people and police officers about how we are structured is the United Nations. No one country controls the UN and no one country can take the blame for anything the UN does. Each country acts on it's own. Some countries do more to help the world than others, but that doesn't mean that they are the single and only ruler of the planet.

Anonagi isn't our leader, he is just some faggot that generates WIN. I don't care how awesome i think anonagi is or how much i respect all the effort he is putting into this (which is a lot!) i will never recognize him as or leader, nor do i or will i follow every one of his suggestions. Leaders are a weakness. They crush ideas and plans that they disagree with and take all the blame when something goes wrong. Remember what happened to Bob Minton? They went after him because he was the leader and funder of the Lisa Mcpherson Trust in the early 2000s and when the Co$ finally broke him, the whole lisa Mcpherson Trust collapsed.

That being said, i hear that Anonagi is so EPIC he eats lightning and craps THUNDER!
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated   A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:28 am

I heard Anonagi had to receive a blood transfusion, and it came from none other than Chuck Norris because only Chuck Norris's blood could survive all the WIN in Anonagi's system.

And that's why Anonagi had such a mighty beard on 6/14.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated   A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 2:30 pm

Oh yeah? I heard anonagi is our leader!

am I doing it right?
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated   A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 10:54 pm

I thought our leader was David.

A SCHISM?!
Back to top Go down
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated   A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 8:08 am

A Noun? A Miss! wrote:
I thought our leader was David.

A SCHISM?!

Yeah, David was so pissed that everyone was acting like anonagi was the leader and not him, that i kind of didn't want to bring it up. Really i just pulled all that other crap from my post above out of my ass so as not to further hurt Davids feelings. Next time you see david, make it up to him by giving him a big handshake and a "Job well done sir!"
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated   A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:03 pm

I heard David likes Cheese and crackers, we forgot to bring cheese and crackers to toast to him.
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated   A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 5:39 pm

Damnit, you guys, we need to keep command and control! David is VITAL to our efforts!

We salute you, Lord Admiral Conquistador David!

Code:
<o  <o  <o  <o  <o  <o  <o  <o  <o  <o  <o  <o  <o  <o  <o  <o  <o  <o
 H\  H\  H\  H\  H\  H\  H\  H\  H\  H\  H\  H\  H\  H\  H\  H\  H\  H\
/ \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated   A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated Empty

Back to top Go down

A thank you to anonanagi and all who participated
Page 1 of 1