San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anonanagi's Post Raid report (long report is loooong)

Go down 
+4
tofuman
Char Aznable
xenufails
Anonagi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

Anonanagi's Post Raid report (long report is loooong) Empty
PostSubject: Anonanagi's Post Raid report (long report is loooong)   Anonanagi's Post Raid report (long report is loooong) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:07 pm

Okay, so here it is finally, my post-raid report for San Diego.

In the days leading up to the protest I was able to secure our new electronic equipment for the Wog Squad to help with operations, a brand new leather briefcase, and finalize the Partyvan details. In order to avoid the problems we had lst time on Party Hard, I was able to meet with several other anons at an undisclosed location in order to get the upgraded banners and go over some last minute details. I was working on about 2 hours of sleep when I finally went down and met another anon to go get the van from another undisclosed location.

We went to the local grocery store and stocked up on supplies needed for the van and spent some time hooking up and testing the sound system electronics to make sure they worked. All was well, and we rolled on down to the protest location, getting there at around 9:30, an hour and a half early. We did a recon sweep of the Org and saw they had their banners up, and about half a dozen scientologists hiding behind them, talking intently with each other and on cellphones. We also noticed that they did not have Uhauls this time, and we hoped they wouldn’t when the protest started. We parked at the meeting location.

We immediately went to work setting up the banners for the van, something that we were grateful for the extra time for as they didn’t exactly work as planned, but we made them work epicly at any rate. Anons started showing up around 10:30 to help out, and at around 11:15, with the van ready to go, I pulled out the briefcase and we set up the wrist mounted walkie talkies and their headsets. These proved invaluable throughout the day, and they will definitely be a part of any actions we do.

I noticed the police hadn’t shown up to do their speech like they usually do so I stood up on the planter box next to the van, spent about five minutes giving the safety/motivational speech to the group which had congregated around the van, and we were off. I had several different copilots throughout the day helping me in the passenger seat of the van and I’m sorry if I forget who you were, but at the time I was running a very high fever and still recovering from vomiting blood the week before. Totally worth it though.

Once we got across the street from the org, the enturbulation started. I worked with the other radio anons to help out with the dispersal of the group for maximum effectiveness. The gray pantsuit scilon (I’m going to refer to her as Wanda Skykes because that’s who she looked like) was taking pictures of us through the gaps in the banner and then running back inside when we saw her (you’d have to be blind not to) and we’d call her out on it. Saying things like “If you want to get some pictures, come on out! We’ll all line up for you!” didn’t help her morale as a few other scilons that had been spotted earlier during our recon run were going in and out all the time. They would come out, take two photos in the time it took for us to realize they were standing there, then run back inside when we started to speak to them. I swear, it was like an ostrich! You think that just if they can’t see you that you can’t see them…it was hysterical to watch.

I then get warned on the headset that the cops have just shown up and tensions mount. The officers walked up and asked who was in charge, immediately coming up to me as in their own words “You’ve got the headset, you look like you’re the one in charge.” It turns out the Scilons had called them saying we were harassing them, but the police knew that our protest was going on and apparently didn’t buy whatever line the Scilons had told them to get them to rush out there. The cops and myself spent a few minutes talking, and I noticed that Wanda was filming from between the cracks of the banner, probably waiting to see what was going to happen. The police were super cool, just making sure we knew the rules of the protest and we assured them we did, we weren’t blocking the sidewalk, weren’t on their property, etc. They wanted to know the protest schedule, so I told them the timetable, and to get the point across as to how cool they were, I shook their hands. I knew that tensions across the street would be high, and by shaking their hands I wanted to give a visual cue that it indeed was an EPIC WIN – AND show Wanda and the other scilon who joined her that it was an epic win and the cops were going to go along their way. Wanda retreated back into the building.

I honestly can’t remember if this happened before or after the police showed up, I’m still recovering, but we had some extra signboard and a giant fat marker. I made a sign that said “Congrats! You’re now PTS!” I remember reading that during a flash raid someone made this sign and the effect was instantaneous with enough masonry excreted to build an ideal org. In order to get it so the people inside could see, another anon hopped up on my shoulders and we were holding the signs OVER their banners – the amount of scowls, “fuck you!”s through the glass, and middle fingers I got (with all three from Wanda!) made my little black anon heart cackle with glee.

We moved back down to the protest location and had some problems with the banners which were readily fixed with a shit ton of moar duct tape. The party van made a few laps around downtown and apparently we all ran out of flyers – anonsoldier, were you the one that made the flyer run to Kinkos?

We had a glitch where another anon had the key to the partyvan and there was a breakdown in communication but it was solved. That was my bad, sorry guys, but if everything went as planned it wouldn’t be any fun, would it? afro

Anon showed up with an EPIC CAKE, and when we saw it wasn’t going to be enough for everyone, myself and another anon went to make a cake run – and we decided to Rickroll the church. We turn down the street that the CoS was on, and lo and behold, Wanda’s standing there with her back to the street, on her cellphone and visible through a gap in the banners. We blast Rickroll and lay on the horn and she jumped about ten feet straight up – we scared the shit out of this woman. Maybe we’ll be able to save her from scientology now because there’s no way she has any body thetans left after that incident. We get to the store after parking the van and get a few cupcakes, in full anon gear without even taking our masks off – an epic win given the reactions we got in the store – and people knew us! We got held up answering questions and talking to a few people, like the cashier and a random woman on the street, but we did make it back.

The best part, and I swear to god on this part - as we were walking out of the store past the cashier after buying the cupcakes, the overhead speaker playing the store music started playing "Never gonna give you up." I could not make that up if I tried and if the other anon is on this forum he'll back me up. It was an omen.

After the dispersal of the cupcakes we decided to do the group photo and the march. I think epicfawkesguy was my copilot on that one (Was that yo? I never got your screen name and only recognize you from your hair. Someone else needs to fill out the details from the march but from what other anons told me, splitting up into two groups on either side of the street was a fantastic idea and got everyone informed who wanted to be, nd we ran out of flyers again – yes or no?

Partyvan parked in front of the Church again and we ate caek in front of them. Crownjo, Anonsoldier, myself, and a few other anons enturbulated the hell out of them, with Wanda glaring the entire time at me. I tried to apologize for clearing her of her thetans and clean underwear with the earlier driveby but she wouldn’t have any of it.

The cops were called again and just wanted to make sure everything was legal – we invited the officers to stay since we only had about half an hour left during the protest anyway. The cops agreed, I shook their hands (again, with Wanda watching) and decided a fitting victory was in order.

I grabbed the last piece of posterboard from the van and wrote in big bold black letters “ANON – 2, CULT – 0,” in reference to the police being called not once, but twice and telling the scilons to basically fuck off, we were within our rights. This produced another round of middle fingers, scowls, and the like, with myself and the other anons shouting “FLUNK!” as they retreated back into the building at top speed.

Protest broke, a few anons stayed behind and we filled up a few trashbags with trash to clean the area (We did a much better job than we did previously with litter removal) and the cops were VERY impressed with this. I once again personally thanked the SDPD for showing up, in addition to writing that nice letter later that night (everyone else, please do this! Words cannot describe what a good PR move this is for Anonymous!) Partyvan was taken back, where we actually spoke with the Uhaul guy for quite a while about the cult, and he couldn’t describe how amused he was with two people in business suits returning a moving van. He might even join us next month!

Overall, an epic win – we tried a lot more stuff that worked, learned a lot from the stuff that didn’t, and spread the message out to a ton of people, and I for one can’t wait to do it again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
xenufails
OT 1
xenufails

PostSubject: Re: Anonanagi's Post Raid report (long report is loooong)   Anonanagi's Post Raid report (long report is loooong) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:13 pm

Quote :
The best part, and I swear to god on this part - as we were walking out of the store past the cashier after buying the cupcakes, the overhead speaker playing the store music started playing "Never gonna give you up." I could not make that up if I tried and if the other anon is on this forum he'll back me up. It was an omen.
EPIC.

So was the anon 2 cult 0 sign. It was a great day. Smile I am still sore. Something about dress shoes....
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Anonanagi's Post Raid report (long report is loooong)   Anonanagi's Post Raid report (long report is loooong) EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:32 pm

Quote :

Rick Roll? In My Albertsons? EPIC UNSCHEDULED WIN!

I would have loved to watch Wanda raise her jump stats.

Scilons fail, they don't understand the dual use of windows, they are for reflecting! She could of seen you guys if they did not have those fire hazard banners!

Yeah, I saw those signs, and scilons are like shiny pokemans at the org, so freaking rare!
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Anonanagi's Post Raid report (long report is loooong)   Anonanagi's Post Raid report (long report is loooong) EmptyWed May 14, 2008 12:54 am

Quote :
"as we were walking out of the store past the cashier after buying the cupcakes, the overhead speaker playing the store music started playing "Never gonna give you up."
Awesome. Always glad to here about the public showing their support.
Back to top Go down
Crownjo
OT 2
Crownjo

PostSubject: Re: Anonanagi's Post Raid report (long report is loooong)   Anonanagi's Post Raid report (long report is loooong) EmptyThu May 15, 2008 12:53 am

glad i donated money for support.
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: Anonanagi's Post Raid report (long report is loooong)   Anonanagi's Post Raid report (long report is loooong) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 2:49 am

haha at the time of Operation: FairGame:STOP i worked at my albertsons up here in north county and i can also confirm that all the Albertsons in AT LEAST sandiego has a predetermined set of songs that play every day, and when i first heard them play rick astley during my shift one day i was jumping for joy and was estatic! so every albertsons is rickrolling customers every fricken day!
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Anonanagi's Post Raid report (long report is loooong)   Anonanagi's Post Raid report (long report is loooong) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 9:52 am

I may or may not work at Vons and Rick Astley plays on our (or not our) system too. It makes me lol
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Anonanagi's Post Raid report (long report is loooong)   Anonanagi's Post Raid report (long report is loooong) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 2:42 am

the safeway stores have set playlists... and different genre ones they can tap into depending on your manager's mood... so im pretty sure anon's across the nation are having a lul or two at the Astley. but i will admit that hearing that shit in between over and over all fucking DAY would drive me fucking insane...

i may or may not have worked for a vons in the past or presently.

FTP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anonanagi's Post Raid report (long report is loooong)   Anonanagi's Post Raid report (long report is loooong) Empty

Back to top Go down

Anonanagi's Post Raid report (long report is loooong)
Page 1 of 1