San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Char's Post /R/aid Report

Go down 
+7
gargy
tofuman
ObamAnon
xenubarb
Daft
scarletbanner
Char Aznable
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

Char's Post /R/aid Report Empty
PostSubject: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 9:29 pm

Well then being the Anon that had to fill Anonagi's shoes while he was busy with IRL, I had received the yakbox of LOLWUT and made my way off the trolley. I passed by the AT&T store and raised my hands in praise for the Cult of Apple who where waiting for the new telecommunications entertainment device of the 3G variety. I got stares of LOLWUT? and walked on.

I walked to the horton meet up of public water hole for bums and found daft a few moments later. I tested out the yakbox cable and attached it to the ipod like placenta to make it do noises of Austin Powers and his tom foolery as well as Mechanical paper fastener.

Progressively we received moar /b/lackup as well as friend of Daft's that finaly arrived after she raged enough enough for the bus to run faster. I decided to cause Airwave enturbing and played OTIII to a rather curios Catholic man whom had particular disagreements with his own church that resonated nicely with mine.

The best way to play OTII is to add Commentary that way it doesn't sound like some drone since Hubbard's skills of speech are horrendous.

Finally after getting the gathering of smoking pipe Anon (sorry for not knowing name though I have seen you before) Rofl with the deflowered clock and two new protest fags and other fellow Anon as well as Arizaona Anon and New AbamAnon, we took off to Austin to get smart.

We happened to pass Xenubarb ina rather snazy grey piece suit! We told her wear we where as well we later saw her good chum TVwheels in an Anon polo shirt.

(note, passed by our Friendly Lieutenant friend and had a ncie chat as well as inform of our intentions for the day and later evening. hHe also mentioned we could try La raza since the candidates for Prez would be in town. He approves of Gay Pride participation)

I must say, the Yakbox makes one giddy if wielded. I pulled out my binoculars of Spy tech and pulled the extensible loooong lens of epic Spai, verbaly warning the CO$ that I was Spying on them as apaprently they like to play secret.

After that we took off to horton public bathhouse for a few and entertained the tourists on the trolley's of tourists. Certainly they received man pictures of their own. *Side note, I don't need to thank for every horn honk I think, and thank you Xenubarb for smacking me a good one on the head with my own sign.* I also made sure to hand a fellow Anon Anon related merch that had been purchased on his meager Zork and Jewgold salary.

We did our rounds around the gaslamp and I decided to drop the Woll Bomb and ifnorm the public that Woll Smoth is a Closet Scientologist, and asking why, If Travolta and Cruise where fixed, why are they still in the closet. I even named dropped the school and encouraged them to try the school's own search engine.

Well we rounded the corner as well as few bars, one ass hat who probably felt he needed a better buzz than the stale beer he was drinking decided to make the effort to get his fat ass off the barstool and write on a wonderful handcrafted flyer of ours.
Well, barstool-fag, decided his Efforts would Reep PROFIT only pulled fail when all he wrote under "Why we protest was"
BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE A JOB

The man needs a :mudkip: and I told him to have himself a round on his friends behalf.

Incident: I, lest I take the pronoun we, encountrered our first CCHR victim, whom walke dup to us wondering what we where doing. Lo and behold the ocnversation turns to that she was reffered by a "PERSON ON A WHEELCHAR" to a "NICOLE OF CCHR OF L.A." inside of horton.

For that bit, she was spouting shit a CCHR promoter would say about drugs and saving lives as well as some legal shit such as power of attorney because clearly this lady was about to sign her life away if the promoter mentioned power of attorney since it seemed she could not supervise her own self. She of course was somewhat already bought, and under no recommendation of being a doctor of any sort, she could probably seek help other than CCHR to get off drugs. Some degree fo fail as clearly she is too easily manipulated and she was somewhat of a lost cause. I handed her some flyers, had her refered to the internet which I am sure she was not competent to use frankly, and warned her of what Co$ would do if they got her SSI check for three dollars and saw the flyers she had.

Well after that, I had to depart, gave the yakbox to Xenubarb for safe keeping and made my way home.

tl;dr Numbers be small I still love our tight nit core group. I flunk for not returning as Alas I had work to do in IRL.

Anonagi, its a trial stepping in your shoes, I'm sure the scilons hate me now and have pointed a bit OT cross hair on my self, and are resenting that I was advertising free Vitamin D from the Sun and saying Hubbard failed University and got a degree from a mail in college and that radiation from Cellphones was not enough to pop popcorn.

Small note, we saw a freaking granny way older than necessary in the org. Could not even hear what she was saying after I reffered to her clutched book of Diafrenetics was for free on the net.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 10:16 pm

/me was the pipe smoking Anon
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 12:01 am

That damn bus Laughing

Next raid, I hope to have my van ready and what not.

Yesterday was awesome. There were a few slow moments but everything escalated within a few hours.

Also, Our marches need more enthusiam...
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 12:56 am

DaftAnon wrote:
That damn bus Laughing

Next raid, I hope to have my van ready and what not.

Yesterday was awesome. There were a few slow moments but everything escalated within a few hours.

Also, Our marches need more enthusiam...

CAn't be helped, we needed moar folks, and I blame myself for calling ourselves a tourist attraction.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:53 am

Anon Char wrote:
(note, passed by our Friendly Lieutenant friend and had a ncie chat as well as inform of our intentions for the day and later evening. hHe also mentioned we could try La raza since the candidates for Prez would be in town. )
A follow up on that..
I suggested it in IRC a day or so earlier. We should DEFINENTLY be glad we didn't:
There were confrontations between Minutemen and some Blackwater members and pro-immigration/anti-military groups. From what I've heard, quite heated: Including much swearings and accusations on both sides of being Nazis.

It would have been a massive footbullet to get caught anywhere near the cross fire of that shit storm that was going on. Apparently at many points, it almost came to blows.
And that was on Saturday, with only limited protesting/counter protesting of involved groups outside.. before Sunday/Monday.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:57 am

scarletbanner wrote:
Anon Char wrote:
(note, passed by our Friendly Lieutenant friend and had a ncie chat as well as inform of our intentions for the day and later evening. hHe also mentioned we could try La raza since the candidates for Prez would be in town. )
A follow up on that..
I suggested it in IRC a day or so earlier. We should DEFINENTLY be glad we didn't:
There were confrontations between Minutemen and some Blackwater members and pro-immigration/anti-military groups. From what I've heard, quite heated: Including much swearings and accusations on both sides of being Nazis.

It would have been a massive footbullet to get caught anywhere near the cross fire of that shit storm that was going on. Apparently at many points, it almost came to blows.
And that was on Saturday, with only limited protesting/counter protesting of involved groups outside.. before Sunday/Monday.

I recall that. Saw it on the news.
minutemen and raza is like sodium and water, and that is typically not a friendly bit of chemistry.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:01 am

Anon Char wrote:
minutemen and raza is like sodium and water, and that is typically not a friendly bit of chemistry.
I actually saw no reports on the news or in the news papers about the pushing and yelling.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 8:48 am

scarletbanner wrote:
/me was the pipe smoking Anon

Do you remember when we were talking to the cops, and I jokingly said, "Want me to check what's in that pipe?" and the cop said, "No, because then I'd have to do something."

I thought, "O RLY, who'd be THAT STUPID to whip out a pipe stuffed with ganj in front of a police officer!"

Well...I was watching 'Cops' the other night. They'd stopped this guy on the street because he was bothering passersby. One of the officers said, "You smell like marijuana," and demanded to see his ID. So, he pulls out his wallet, and 'plop!' Along with his wallet, a baggie of weed flops out onto the pavement in front of the cops. Well, oops, but it gets better. His defense?

"THESE AREN'T MY PANTS!"

LOL...
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 10:40 am

scarletbanner wrote:
Anon Char wrote:
I actually saw no reports on the news or in the news papers about the pushing and yelling.

It was a mention on a 5 de mayo incident. Minutemen and immigrant supporters tend to clash on any significant date. The confrontations are technically more brawl like and not as well, dare I say I pay compliments, not as organized as scientology's psychological warfare methods.

Oppsie I said Psych!
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:50 pm

I think I was followed after the event. I noticed a guy walking behind ,me 50-ish, ugly-ass Hawaiian shirt and bad haircut.

So I stopped and let him pass. I ducked into a store for a few, came out and he was sitting nearby, drinking a coke, staring straight at me. Everyone be cautious, I have been harassed before.

Just my thoughts:

The march we did was very effective. All those people eating in the cafes got a good look at us. Probably informed them better than we did those who drove by. We should def march again.

We might want to disperse into smaller groups and man corners, rather than bunching up in front of the fountain. We should learn from the political supporters who take over all 4 corners of an intersection.

Note about wheelchair guy. I cant swear to it, but he looks a lot like a man who, along with a woman, I have seen taking the stress tests at the Hillcrest book fair a couple of years in a row . I remember this because I always keep an eye on the Scilon when I go to the fair, just to see what's up.
The interest is always low, usually no one taking the tests except the aforementioned couple. Thats what made me remember them. They looked kind of "homeless-y" Sad note, the last time I saw the couple in Hillcrest ( maybe 2 years ago), he was on crutches, but had both legs... Time will tell if I am right, the book fair is in August!

Notes to self: 1) make bigger nose and mouth holes in mask to facilitate refreshing respiration and agua frio 2) bring sunblock to protect head from Scilon owy-burn ray gun attacks
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 4:17 pm

ObamAnon wrote:
I think I was followed after the event. I noticed a guy walking behind ,me 50-ish, ugly-ass Hawaiian shirt and bad haircut.

So I stopped and let him pass. I ducked into a store for a few, came out and he was sitting nearby, drinking a coke, staring straight at me. Everyone be cautious, I have been harassed before.

Just my thoughts:

The march we did was very effective. All those people eating in the cafes got a good look at us. Probably informed them better than we did those who drove by. We should def march again.

We might want to disperse into smaller groups and man corners, rather than bunching up in front of the fountain. We should learn from the political supporters who take over all 4 corners of an intersection.

Note about wheelchair guy. I cant swear to it, but he looks a lot like a man who, along with a woman, I have seen taking the stress tests at the Hillcrest book fair a couple of years in a row . I remember this because I always keep an eye on the Scilon when I go to the fair, just to see what's up.
The interest is always low, usually no one taking the tests except the aforementioned couple. Thats what made me remember them. They looked kind of "homeless-y" Sad note, the last time I saw the couple in Hillcrest ( maybe 2 years ago), he was on crutches, but had both legs... Time will tell if I am right, the book fair is in August!

Notes to self: 1) make bigger nose and mouth holes in mask to facilitate refreshing respiration and agua frio 2) bring sunblock to protect head from Scilon owy-burn ray gun attacks
The Hawaiian shirt guy was one of the attackers on the 11th. How did you loose him?
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:39 pm

the guy in the green hawaiian shirt (the guy you have lots of pictures of, in the parking structure area) is david meyers, he's the "president" of the church of scientology, san diego. it's an honorary title, doesn't mean anything, just for PR. he used to run taylor guitars for kurt listug who is also a scilon and has given MILLIONS to $cientology. listug even bought them a huge building downtown a few years ago. teh sea org didn't like it so kurt ended up owning it.

the guy in the red shirt (with a camera) behind the screen thingy they put up is harley orion, he's the osa guy for s.d. org.

attackers?? wtf?
Back to top Go down
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:46 pm

gargy wrote:
the guy in the green hawaiian shirt (the guy you have lots of pictures of, in the parking structure area) is david meyers, he's the "president" of the church of scientology, san diego. it's an honorary title, doesn't mean anything, just for PR. he used to run taylor guitars for kurt listug who is also a scilon and has given MILLIONS to $cientology. listug even bought them a huge building downtown a few years ago. teh sea org didn't like it so kurt ended up owning it.

the guy in the red shirt (with a camera) behind the screen thingy they put up is harley orion, he's the osa guy for s.d. org.

attackers?? wtf?
Sorry silent I thought he was the guy who drove the brown truck.
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 6:02 pm

sorry?? what for?? he could have been the guy who drove the brown truck. i wasn't there. i was looking at pictures of san diego anon raid (on enturb, posted by poppins) and thought that you might want some intel about the scilons. no sorry necessary. you were there, i was not.

just trying to help
Back to top Go down
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com
yagami
OT 3
yagami

PostSubject: Re: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 7:26 pm

I can't believe I missed all the excitement. I apologize for my absence. I'm excited to hear all the progress. Every event seems to get better and better. Definitely looking forward to the next one.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 8:44 pm

Holy shit, we got assaulted by the president of the CoS here in SD? Fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:03 pm

gargy wrote:
the guy in the green hawaiian shirt (the guy you have lots of pictures of, in the parking structure area) is david meyers, he's the "president" of the church of scientology, san diego. it's an honorary title, doesn't mean anything,

A month or so ago, when I did my midnight driveby of the org to see who was up, I am fairly certain I saw him manning the front desk.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:46 am

gargy wrote:

attackers?? wtf?

ZOMGORGPRESIDENTDOWANTNAO!
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:00 am

ObamAnon wrote:

Just my thoughts:

Watch out man!

I recommend taking an exacto knife and cutting out the eyes a little wider as well as cutting out a larger slit in the mouth, prevents condensation a bit. Take off the silly square cube on our mask because it does NOTHING! I recommend a Headband by "Halo" or improvised sanitary pad for the forehead, taking the sticky side to the mask and the absorbent to the head.

They sell fedoras near Horton, they have a nice hat shop!

We always do marches, and when we get enough people it really brings a lot of support, but usually it falls to numbers whenever we tr to work the corners.

Nice independent observations though, its interesting to see that the scilons would try their crap at the (del Mar?) fair.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:00 am

gargy wrote:
sorry?? what for?? he could have been the guy who drove the brown truck. i wasn't there. i was looking at pictures of san diego anon raid (on enturb, posted by poppins) and thought that you might want some intel about the scilons. no sorry necessary. you were there, i was not.

just trying to help

We all appreciate it gargy! Don't fret!
Back to top Go down
FawkesayFawkes
OT 2

PostSubject: Re: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 8:05 am

I for one am a fan of the block of foam on the inside of the forehead which prevents chaffage. I am not a fan of chaffage.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 7:44 pm

I wish were were allowed to chalk up the sidewalks
:sad:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Char's Post /R/aid Report   Char's Post /R/aid Report Empty

Back to top Go down

Char's Post /R/aid Report
Page 1 of 1