San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)

Go down 
+7
xenubarb
scarletbanner
Daft
annonilate
For_the_People
anonsoldier
kombat
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) Empty
PostSubject: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 7:48 pm

An awesome protest to say the least. Our numbers weren't really high... but we were around there... around 10-20 I'd say. It was pretty cool that some of us made last minute showings, it really made a difference.

We did get our fair share of dickheads this time around, the usual pissed scilon... homeless delusionals... and scilons doing who the fuck knows what behind their banners... proud of the turnout though...

Most of the forum members made it, except nagi and rofl (YOU GUYS MISSED SOME EPIC SHIT)

Me and a couple newfags got there early, and met up with scarlet... after that everyone came at their own times, when we went to the org, they seemed prepared for us, banners and the ready concentrated faggotry that was their music...

Anyway for a raid, this was about a 4/5, we all danced, had a blast, reached out to a few people, and got some group photos with some sexxay ladies!

Discuss plox.

Also cocks.
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 9:51 pm

I have to say, San Diego is lulzier than DC Anons by far. The lulz just didn't happen like they do in SD, and they're more of a low tempo group.

I miss SD and the Scientologists scurrying about behind banners. D:
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:52 am

i got there around 1:30...

stayed until 4:45'ish..

full of fun, lulz, newfags

after sharing a little hole in the shield wall with tofu i sat down and flirted with the cute san diego scientology secretary with a series of waves, hand hearts and finger waves...

i also got the white board (which i still have the red and black pen, SORRY DAFT), and made a heart, wrote that she was cute... and a lil smiley face...

she smiled and laughed at me which made me know she wasnt true scilon...

once i created a tic-tac-toe board on it and showed it to her, someone else came outside and blocked my view with a chair, Sad

i responded with a message in french thanks to daft/... "i hope i made you smile"...

fun day even though i missed the psycho military dude

i hope random chimes in with that
Back to top Go down
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:36 pm

For_the_People wrote:
i got there around 1:30...

i also got the white board (which i still have the red and black pen, SORRY DAFT), and made a heart, wrote that she was cute... and a lil smiley face...

Those pens are mine actually. I'll trade you a lone walkie talkie that I got from Anonymous before the candlelight vigil for them. :-)
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:58 pm

Yesterday was interesting Suspect
But it was A LOT of fun. Tiny Fawkes Girl showed up and it was awesome Very Happy. Random, Scarlet, Kombat-shotacon and his JB comrade was there with another newfag.
Around 11:30 we went up to the org and danced. AND BOY Very Happy all you fags danced. I'm so proud of you. FTP and tofu showed up and more dancing and picture taking ensued. FTP signed my boob and everyone was like "You're going to jail". Very Happy
Anyway, we marched for about 3 miles of downtown (lol) and passed out a bunch of fliers and cards and got alot of "Hell Yeah Anonymous" from strangers Smile.
A police car went by when we were in Horton and a guy in the back waved to us. There were other weird people out there as always, but Saturday was fun.

I've heard people say: "I've read documents on/about/from L.Ron Hubbard, but I don't think you guys should be wearing the masks" and I question why documents, papers, books that they have read to not understand why we wear the masks in the first place, even after one of us have explained it to them.

Rolling Eyes Nimportenawaque

Kombatman, I'm bringing a spray bottle for you the next time you try to get fresh with me. Lol.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:06 pm

Overall, fun raid.
Some new faces.. er, masks, some very in depth conversations with a few people [including with someone who was almost sucked in]. This time around there were a few people who after taking cards threw them on the ground.

To lazy for full coverage, here's some quick notes.

I started off the day after arriving 2 hours early by getting eyed by a whole group of Horton security guards who later came and asked me if I was going to rob the place or just sit there all day. I explained why I was wearing a mask and that the police knew we were going to be out there later and they went "Oh, you're one of those masked people?". Yes, I am. Didn't you hear me?
Trolling the org today was a little boring; they turtled and were uneventful. Though we did see the yellow OT-mobile pull in!
There was a crazy homeless man today who besides wanting half of my Starbursts (the candy), put his face right up against mine and claimed "IMS AM BATMAN! (gibberish shit I can't underderstand)! IM BATMAN, YOU HEAR! (moar gibberish )! THERES CAN ONLY BE ONE BATMAN AN IM IT! (even moar gibberish)".
After the Scilons called the police there was an African American, who I can assume is a Scientologist, that walked out with a camera and started filming us talking to the cops (who merely told us to spread out a bit before immediately leaving). I should've point that out to the cops, who wouldn't be happy. Oh yeah, one cop Random and myself talked to at the night raid when the hangup 911 calls from the org were made.

We also met some guy who had lurked both Enturb and SD Anon and was looking to join up next raid..

I almost got namefagged while on our march. Bricks were almost shat.

Last edited by scarletbanner on Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:29 pm

DaftAnon wrote:

Kombatman, I'm bringing a spray bottle for you the next time you try to get fresh with me. Lol.

Haha, don't try.... you know you want me!

Other than awesomeness, a couple things else...

I heard EFG took around 400+ pics (citation needed)
I overheard someone got namefagged out there (Scarlet?)
I heard some whiteys making comments about daft and her skirt (Usual crazy racist skinheads, anyone else see them? said "fuckin' n____r lovers, skirts, fuck...")
Quite a few people with cameras this time around, one was a student (the one in the fountain)
That homeless guy taking scarlets candy was trying to drink off my pepsi, I refused multiple times, he wouldn't give up!

I also heard that some dumb cult will meet its end very soon...

Last edited by kombatman360 on Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:42 pm

Lol
"Fuckin nigger lovers and skirts"
Laughing
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:52 pm

kombatman360 wrote:
[I overheard someone got namefagged out there (Scarlet?)
AMOST namefagged. I got my ass out of there before they could remember/say my name.
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:54 pm

scarletbanner wrote:
kombatman360 wrote:
[I overheard someone got namefagged out there (Scarlet?)
AMOST namefagged. I got my ass out of there before they could remember/say my name.

Good, some calls are TOO close...
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:31 am

STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) Dcfc0007nu2
Shameless weeaboos we are....
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:06 pm

I haz little orange man coming out of my head...
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:34 pm

i need link...
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:08 pm

Attention San Diego:

I have made good on my oath to bring Mudkips to DC.

STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) 2861897414_5219783d28

He has survived the journey largely intact, with just the right tilt to his head as his eyes bore into you one single endless thought: "So i herd u liek mudkips?"

STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) 2861897136_246c66dede

I am AnonSoldier. I am San Diego. I bring the fucking win.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:16 pm

You rule. 4evar!
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:46 pm

Fuck yeah!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:05 pm

Lol Soldier
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:45 pm

soldier.... you ballzy piece of shit...
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 12:12 am

Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 8:33 am

EpicFawkesGuy wrote:
Here's my pics, 299 for your viewing pleasure.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30550906@N05/sets/72157607337951159/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30568650@N03/sets/72157607334744960/

Thanks, EFG!

Good times with anon...
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 9:08 am

the guy who drives the yellow vulture van is Eddie
the tall blond woman with the big smile is Kelli (walking with Jules)
the young guy in the black shirt with the pretty girl is Michael -- he's married to a very pretty girl named Mina, who looks like the girl in the pictures here, but that isn't Mina.

and if the scilons want to know why you have all their names, tell them cathy told you.

edit: great pictures, great protest. san diego anon rock. thank you for doing what you do

Last edited by gargy on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 9:54 am

I'm sorry

but...I had to do this...

STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) Begs4caption2
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:38 pm

xenubarb wrote:
I'm sorry

but...I had to do this...

STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) Begs4caption2

FUCKING WIN...

...Nice one Barb!
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 8:32 am

An epic protest, can't wait for the next.....

But just a question, a little off topic... I was in skype last night, and someone (all you guys sound alike) said something along the lines of me being OSA... At first it seemed plausible for you guys to think that, but why was I taking pictures with legos last night? I'm sure scilons take any webcams or legos just like personal possessions. Adding to that, I go to the protests, not even Scientology would let OSA yell over the banners.

I'm just here to have a good time and help the cause, think for a fucking while and see that.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 11:25 am

kombatman360 wrote:
An epic protest, can't wait for the next.....

But just a question, a little off topic... I was in skype last night, and someone (all you guys sound alike) said something along the lines of me being OSA... At first it seemed plausible for you guys to think that, but why was I taking pictures with legos last night? I'm sure scilons take any webcams or legos just like personal possessions. Adding to that, I go to the protests, not even Scientology would let OSA yell over the banners.

I'm just here to have a good time and help the cause, think for a fucking while and see that.
Calling new(er) people OSA is a bit of a joke.. other cells have had spais and at the very least all cells have the possibility of spais so it's played off that. You should take any name calling and things like that between each other with a grain of salt; none of it's meant as a personal attack.

tl;dr BAAAAAW ur doing it wrong. Btw, th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) Empty

Back to top Go down

STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next