San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)

Go down 
+7
xenubarb
scarletbanner
Daft
annonilate
For_the_People
anonsoldier
kombat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 12:47 pm

kombatman360 wrote:
An epic protest, can't wait for the next.....

But just a question, a little off topic... I was in skype last night, and someone (all you guys sound alike) said something along the lines of me being OSA... At first it seemed plausible for you guys to think that, but why was I taking pictures with legos last night? I'm sure scilons take any webcams or legos just like personal possessions. Adding to that, I go to the protests, not even Scientology would let OSA yell over the banners.

I'm just here to have a good time and help the cause, think for a fucking while and see that.

I would like to clarify some things before you take things a little more personally than you need to.

First of all, as scarlet said we do make jokes often about people being spais. You must realize that the anonymous nature of our protests lend themselves to people being able to slip in and out and around identities fairly simply, and we have started to acquire more and more lurkers in our IRC channel. San Diego, however, has had a track record of over reacting to trolls about spais and as such, it's kind of a joke that everyone is a spai unless... well there is no unless. No exceptions. You're a spai.

That's the funny side.

On a more serious note, every IS suspect because we're all in this for the long haul, just like the scientologists. Wouldn't scientologists be interested in sending in under cover people to our protests that actually blend in? Wouldn't they be interested in makin these people look as legitimate as possible in an effort to mine information? I'm not saying that this has happened or that it's you. Scientologists underestimate us and our power to speak the truth to the people and be heard. We try not to return the favor by underestimating their ability to stifle criticism.

You spat out some random proof of your legitimacy there that actually scared me more than anything you had done before, because if you feel that is proof of your intentions then there is a gap between your definition of that and general consensus. Sharing pictures of legos off a myspace is not proof that you are legitimate. Yelling over banners is not proof that you are legitimate.

Your reaction to these accusations may be the most damning evidence against you. Despite that, I wouldn't necessarily think you're a spy. Chill out.
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:49 pm

I'm a spai. No wait, I'm Spartacus. No....wait....I'm a spai CALLED Spartacus!
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 4:15 pm

anonsoldier wrote:
I'm a spai. No wait, I'm Spartacus. No....wait....I'm a spai CALLED Spartacus!
OH SHI-

OSA OSA OSA! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!1 Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 4:54 pm

Thanks... as scarlet stated I'm new to anon... so this stuff confuses me.

Theres not really much I can do to prove I'm not a spai, I'd look like a scilon in the process.

So I'll just say this. If you think I'm OSA, joke or not, whatever, I don't care. You all brought up good points and the like. However, if you have seen me on IRC, I just fuck around with everyone, and post links to e-meters on ebay. In total, I am kombatman360, and I'm shota(?)

See you on IRC.
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 1:19 pm

Im a spy...

cause i spell the world right...

im OSA...

Fin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)   STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

STILL EPIC!(pics and vids go here)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2