San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

May 9th Global (?)

Go down 
+14
kombat
Seven
scarletbanner
EpicFawkesGuy
RandomFaceInCrowd
annonilate
Sakujo
Guava
ANOthersandiegaN
aafter
tofuman
xenubarb
Daft
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:53 pm

It is the second Sunday.
If you guys want it on a different day, GREAT Very Happy. Make a note.
With the success (lol) from the May Day raid, I hope you're all ready to do it again.

.....SO YEAH
cool.

clown

flower

le jeu :3
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:05 am

OH SHI-

MOTHER'S DAY? BAD CHOICE!
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:08 am

Lol what's mother's day?
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:18 am

Well any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:23 am

I wouldn't mind if it was on Sunday since I have that day off. Saturday would be fine also.
Back to top Go down
aafter
OT 3

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:33 am

You all fail so hard, especially Daft.

Next Sunday is the TENTH. 1-0.

And yeah, that's Mother's Day.

Also, I'm down.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:02 am

Aafter, you smart gentleman. This thread says May 9th. That is a fucking Saturday. I don't give a shit about sunday. I'm not posting a goddamned global for sunday the 10th. I also don't give a shit about Mother's Day. You guys want to bring your damn mothers to the global, cool. An orgy. Put up or shut the fuck up.

ITT: COOL KIDS

afro
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:20 am

Yar, belay that noise. Me calendar was on the wrong month. The ninth is a Saturday, d'oh!

Nevermind...
Back to top Go down
OT 8

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:42 pm

This Saturday....The 9th....Venus.....Australia.....Raisins.
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:20 pm

i was planning on our global being the 9th.... good thing everyone else seems to agree, or else i'd be all alone out there, not that thats a problem at all really...
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:14 pm

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
Back to top Go down
Guava
OT 2
Guava

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:03 pm

screw mother's day...its going to be on the 9th plus my mom's a bitch...thats disrespectful
Back to top Go down
Guava
OT 2
Guava

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:08 pm

btw im going to wear my Alice Sweet Alice costume to the raid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aznJPHGMPM
Back to top Go down
Sakujo
OT 3
Sakujo

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:50 pm

I can show up for this too.
Back to top Go down
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:45 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:51 pm

Well, that fucking sucked ass.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:31 pm

random:lol after epic raid beer is awesome
rofl: wtf are you talking about barb
kombat: hai
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:40 pm

fail raid was full o' fail

insert rage rant here
tl:dr
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:46 pm

Wow
thanks.
Seeing how the raid went to complete shit when everyone was complaining about one person to each other then splitting up into two groups. Wow. Because we split, it fucking sucked. Funny how no one had such a big problem before, but today it was a huge fucking deal and people had to split.

Next time, we can protest into two groups then everyone is happy.

United as two; divided by two = SD Anon.

Nice job, faggots.
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:50 pm

Daft wrote:
everyone was complaining about one person
May 9th Global (?) Kirby
Back to top Go down
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:08 pm

EpicFawkesGuy wrote:
Daft wrote:

Try again.
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:11 pm

annonilate wrote:
EpicFawkesGuy wrote:
Daft wrote:

Try again.
May 9th Global (?) Peach_080321d-l
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:43 pm

since rofl is banned i am posting this rant for him.

OK to all those saying this was fail raid (barb, AnotherFagiagian, and Anonilate kinda) you people need to fucking PULL YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES AND Y SO SRS BRAH? seriously fuck. after you guys decided to become scientologists today and "Disconnect" from the group because you decided out of ALL THE TIMES ive gone to raids that i was being 'too wild/whatever' that you decide to literally disconnect (JUST LIKE SCIENTOLOGY) from the individual(s) who decided that they are there to have fun and dance and attract attention. YOU caused the fail. by the way, after you guys dediced to be faggots and all serious bzns "WE GONNA END SCIENTOLOGY BLAH BLAH BLAH" we fucking had an amazing time while you guys sat around and got shitfaced. WE FUCKING WENT DOWN TO SEAPORT VILLAGE AND PARTIED AND GOT FREE RED BULL SODA SHIT AND SHIT WAS SO FUCKING CASH! We marched around singing in echoed areas as loud as we all could im on a boat and just had the most fun you faggots have had in a long long time. So yeah, if this bothers you, you may as well stop coming to SanDiego Anonymous protests, because this is how I plan on raiding from now on, and oh yeah ROFLCPTRS BACK BITCH. like i said, dont like it? too fucking bad. go cry to zenu because if you really REALLY think by standing looking bored on a street corner wearing a mask and holding up signs saying scientology is a cult to people in cars passing by who DONT GIVE A FUCK is going to accomplish anything then YOU GOT A PROBLEM. Scientology aint gonna go anywhere, its pretty much mainstream and recognized as a cult but well established and isnt gonna go anywhere. so i suggest just stick to bawwing about them on forums where people who dont give a shit will read. But I will tell you this: if you want to actually have FUN; Have a GOOD TIME; laugh, dance, be merry, and enjoy life as we have been doing it in SD ANON like the first few months we started this shit then please by all means join us on weekends, otherwise take your serious bzns elsewhere. SOI SOI SOI
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:59 pm

Hey

It's anotherSANDIEGAN

meanie.
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:17 am

I'm confused scratch I'm sorry I didn't show up. Because this raid was short notice I had to get someone to cover my shift. The guy that said he would called and said he changed his mined Mad Bastard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

May 9th Global (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) Empty

Back to top Go down

May 9th Global (?)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next