San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

May 9th Global (?)

Go down 
+14
kombat
Seven
scarletbanner
EpicFawkesGuy
RandomFaceInCrowd
annonilate
Sakujo
Guava
ANOthersandiegaN
aafter
tofuman
xenubarb
Daft
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:41 am

RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
since rofl is banned i am posting this rant for him.

OK to all those saying this was fail raid (barb, AnotherFagiagian, and Anonilate kinda) you people need to fucking PULL YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES AND Y SO SRS BRAH? seriously fuck. after you guys decided to become scientologists today and "Disconnect" from the group because you decided out of ALL THE TIMES ive gone to raids that i was being 'too wild/whatever' that you decide to literally disconnect (JUST LIKE SCIENTOLOGY) from the individual(s) who decided that they are there to have fun and dance and attract attention. YOU caused the fail. by the way, after you guys dediced to be faggots and all serious bzns "WE GONNA END SCIENTOLOGY BLAH BLAH BLAH" we fucking had an amazing time while you guys sat around and got shitfaced. WE FUCKING WENT DOWN TO SEAPORT VILLAGE AND PARTIED AND GOT FREE RED BULL SODA SHIT AND SHIT WAS SO FUCKING CASH! We marched around singing in echoed areas as loud as we all could im on a boat and just had the most fun you faggots have had in a long long time. So yeah, if this bothers you, you may as well stop coming to SanDiego Anonymous protests, because this is how I plan on raiding from now on, and oh yeah ROFLCPTRS BACK BITCH. like i said, dont like it? too fucking bad. go cry to zenu because if you really REALLY think by standing looking bored on a street corner wearing a mask and holding up signs saying scientology is a cult to people in cars passing by who DONT GIVE A FUCK is going to accomplish anything then YOU GOT A PROBLEM. Scientology aint gonna go anywhere, its pretty much mainstream and recognized as a cult but well established and isnt gonna go anywhere. so i suggest just stick to bawwing about them on forums where people who dont give a shit will read. But I will tell you this: if you want to actually have FUN; Have a GOOD TIME; laugh, dance, be merry, and enjoy life as we have been doing it in SD ANON like the first few months we started this shit then please by all means join us on weekends, otherwise take your serious bzns elsewhere. SOI SOI SOI

Gee, no egofaggotry there, nope!
Don't care, rofl.
I don't want to be around you. You seem to have a problem with that. So go ahead and do whatever, I really don't care. I'd rather raid without you, and that can be easily arranged. I like your pitiful attempt to control other people's behavior with your "STAY AWAY CUZ I AM HERE TO STAY" bullshit.

We left. That should be message enough. Clue up, I don't need you to tell me that. I figured it out all by myself. Like this:

rofl annoying. Me annoyed. Me no liek being annoyed. Me leave.
It ain't rocket science.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:42 am

I also remember why you were banned. And when you fuck up again, I don't want to be around for it.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:49 am

All this. Over Roflcptr.

Bitch please.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:03 am

Disconnection 101.

Since rofl is just throwing around phrases he doesn't even know the definition of, here it is.

Disconnection is the coerced forcing of someone by Scientology into unwillingly severing connections with family and loved ones.

Nobody "forced" anyone to disconnect from the local cell.

It's the equivalent of moving to another seat to get away from the drunk, smelly bum sitting next to you.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:16 am

May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 Lolwtf
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:40 pm

yes all this over roflcptr. protesting a cult is srs bsns, and if we scream profanity at the top of our lungs, then it gives people a bad image of us, when there is a bad image of us, it makes people go, hmm they must be insane, i wont believe a word they say, and scientology wins

HENCE WHY FAIL RAID WAS FAIL
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:08 pm

Win raid was win because the group had fun.
To blame the fail on roflcptr is ridiculous. Hell you guys wouldn't know, you guys bailed after an hour.

but whatever I said what I needed to.

Protip: Next time, you make your boring raid and don't invite anyone who wants to enjoy themselves.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:51 pm

Count on it!

Hope you look fwd to the partyvan in your future, since many experienced SDPD are retiring early to avoid losing health benefits.

"We're replacing experience with enthusiasm," said Mayor Jerry Sanders.

And I'm sure they'll be real enthusiastic about taking a foul-mouthed attention whore off the street. Just sayin...
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:28 pm

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
yes all this over roflcptr. protesting a cult is srs bsns, and if we scream profanity at the top of our lungs, then it gives people a bad image of us, when there is a bad image of us, it makes people go, hmm they must be insane, i wont believe a word they say, and scientology wins

HENCE WHY FAIL RAID WAS FAIL
have fun standing around in a greasy circle jerk with barb then i suppose. cause she has you by the balls.

xenubarb wrote:
Count on it!

Hope you look fwd to the partyvan in your future, since many experienced SDPD are retiring early to avoid losing health benefits.

"We're replacing experience with enthusiasm," said Mayor Jerry Sanders.

And I'm sure they'll be real enthusiastic about taking a foul-mouthed attention whore off the street. Just sayin...
well you wont get v& for doing what we did. if anything. a citation. mabey an hour downtown getting booked for some redic reason. but i enjoy your attempt to make it seem like it was such a bad thing. while you guys were in boring balboa park we were around 10,000+ people. talked to a few dozen different people that actually were understanding and had no problem with what we were doing. not to mention the high security level at sea port village was insane. they didnt even care what we were doing. ffs we hung out at the red bull booth dancing, singing and general merry making. but through all of this.
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:31 pm

ALRIGHT, well I said I would avoid partisan-faggotry, but oh well.

Yes, Rofl was a bit over the top... yelling profanity in front of the org was not the best move, nor was the small beating faux-beating incident that happened. Both of those and a few other minor things were a bit over the line.. however each time just about right after things calmed down.

Also both groups that split off talking shit about one another. What the fuck is with that?

Protesting scientology is not just SRS or for the lulz, both sides must work togather, hands in each others pants, in unison.

Wait wut?

Anyways, you all missed epic downtown faggotry. And seeing a hot Red Bull slut.... mmmm...
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:22 pm

scarletbanner wrote:
Yes, Rofl was a bit over the top... yelling profanity in front of the org was not the best move, nor was the small beating faux-beating incident that happened. Both of those and a few other minor things were a bit over the line.. however each time just about right after things calmed down.
See, I'd prefer not to have anyone v& even once. I'd prefer if we kept the police reaction as "Oh, those silly anons. Scientology is making a nuisance call AGAIN!" rather than what we heard which was "Get those masks off NOW! Is anyone here violating probation?!"

Rofl wants attention badly. His energy and enthusiasm are immense positive assets, if only he chose to channel them rather than being explosively chaotic. With that kind of drive, he can go far in this world.

scarletbanner wrote:
Protesting scientology is not just SRS or for the lulz, both sides must work togather,
^^ This.

It absolutely must be lulzy, and it absolutely needs to be srs on some level because Scientology is still far more dangerous than the average puff adder.
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:01 pm

lulz are important. But it has to be controlled and appropriate. Like others have said, screaming profanity is not appropriate lulz behavior.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:40 pm

Quote :

Well that's all that matters, is it? You had fun. Neato. Enjoy the partyvan when it comes your way...

if anything. a citation. mabey an hour downtown getting booked for some redic reason. [/quote]

Neato. If you're willing to waste hours in custody, more power to you. Me, I'd as soon avoid it. But if you think partying with rofl is worth hours in custody, obviously we have a difference of opinion right there. I'm really glad that doing time from rofl-initiated faggotry is worth it to you.
Obviously you haven't a clue about what real activism is about. You're demanding the right to act like dicks in public. Yay for you and your meaningless agenda. Nobody has been detained since 2008, but if you think hanging with rofl is worth a police record, more power to your dumb asses.

If I were Scientology I woulda hired that stupid son of a bitch to get all your stupid sheeply asses in trouble.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:49 pm

xenubarb wrote:
Quote :

Well that's all that matters, is it? You had fun. Neato. Enjoy the partyvan when it comes your way...

if anything. a citation. mabey an hour downtown getting booked for some redic reason.

Quote :
Neato. If you're willing to waste hours in custody, more power to you. Me, I'd as soon avoid it. But if you think partying with rofl is worth hours in custody, obviously we have a difference of opinion right there. I'm really glad that doing time from rofl-initiated faggotry is worth it to you.
Obviously you haven't a clue about what real activism is about. You're demanding the right to act like dicks in public. Yay for you and your meaningless agenda. Nobody has been detained since 2008, but if you think hanging with rofl is worth a police record, more power to your dumb asses.

If I were Scientology I woulda hired that stupid son of a bitch to get all your stupid sheeply asses in trouble.
all aboard!
May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 Trollercoaster
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:00 pm

Get a haircut, faggot.
Get a job. Wink

Oh, and grow some common sense while you're at it. You obviously need some. Badly.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:00 pm

PERSONAL ATTACKS MAKES YOUR POINT MORE VALID.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:13 pm

[Derail thread mode]

So what about them pirates?
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:20 pm

Daft wrote:
[Derail thread mode]

So what about them pirates?
May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 Kitty_pirate_black
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:27 am

looks like you didnt understand my msg. i havent been trolling. i have watched it happen. i may have said a few things to egg it on. but thats what i do. i feed the trolls. but thx for the words.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:42 am

I remember Barb loving the enthusiasm last year, now this year its different.

It's srs bsns. Because Obviously, San Diego Anonymous has not seen fun in the protest since, idk, LAST YEAR. To see that you fucks actually got offended (yes, offended), like some Klansman burned a cross on your lawn and fucked your mother in front of you, is fucking LOL.

No but continue. Please.

When you go up to San Fran, are you going to expect a bland protest?

I hope not. Otherwise, you're wasting you time when you could be bland down here.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:17 am

I'm pretty sure SF isn't going to have some 19 going on 10 year old faggot screaming obscenities at passersby at the top of his lungs while a bunch of morons egg him on.

If these events were so fucking bland, why did you keep showing up for the yawnfest?
And stop trying to make it sound like I somehow had something to do with it. I didn't organize these things. You were all, ALL responsible for making them the snoozefest they became.

Nobody runs this, so if the raids pre-rofl were boring it's all y'all's fault. Nothing to do with me, but I suppose the tale will be spun that way. Old Barb's raids were boring. Rofl's are full of lulz.

I repeat, I didn't organize these, I just showed up and, if they were boring, it was y'all's fault. And if it takes an immature, juvenile capering loudmouth to light your candle, that's fine too, but don't expect everyone to love it. Obviously they don't or we wouldn't have this problem.

Props to the guys who always showed up despite being horribly bored; scarlet, tofuman, kombat, and the rest. You kept it going when others were simply too bored to show, and too unimaginative to make it fun.

I'm surprised that you seem to have been waiting around for a leaderfag to take charge and tell you what to do. Even more surprised that it'd be rofl.

You want bland, look in the fucking mirror. You created this. So where do you go from here? Standing around being jerks downtown without anything that gives people a clue as to why the hell you're out there screaming at passersby and humping their cars?

Glad it's "fun" and not bland for you now. Wheee. Oddly, watching an idiot act up in public only makes me cringe, and wonder when the police are going to show up. Not my idea of a good time. Maybe a few hours in a holding cell while your parents are being called will give you another perspective.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:28 am

xenubarb wrote:
Words.

Niggernazis are cool, imo.

And LOL. You you you.
Like I'm the only person who thought the raid were lame. Lol, woman. We had less than 10 people going strong. THERE'S YOUR EVIDENCE. I kept going because the cause is bigger than my likes or dislikes of how the raids are going.

Zing! cheers

I think taking down the cult is bigger than one or two faggots who don't like what the other person is doing.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:35 am

Daft wrote:

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow I think taking down the cult is bigger than one or two faggots who don't like what the other person is doing.
Back to top Go down
Seven
OT 3
Seven

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:38 am

Holy shit, I miss a raid and SD turns into fucking post war Berlin?

Sounds like everyone needs to chill the fuck out and shut the fuck up.

Let your fucking bickering happen in your heads, because that's the only place you are going to win your bullshit arguments. Fighting on the internet is like fighting on the internet. There really is nothing so fucking stupid that I can compare it too.

And Oh no, here comes seven, playing the intermediary, waving the moral flag. Well, fuck that too. How can we look serious if we are arguing over trolls? And how can we be trolls if we are arguing over what is serious? There is no fucking sense, or nonsense to be had in this thread. You all just look like a buncha fucking faggots.

All hail the hypnotoad.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:39 am

Seven wrote:
Holy shit, I miss a raid and SD turns into fucking post war Berlin?

Sounds like everyone needs to chill the fuck out and shut the fuck up.

Let your fucking bickering happen in your heads, because that's the only place you are going to win your bullshit arguments. Fighting on the internet is like fighting on the internet. There really is nothing so fucking stupid that I can compare it too.

And Oh no, here comes seven, playing the intermediary, waving the moral flag. Well, fuck that too. How can we look serious if we are arguing over trolls? And how can we be trolls if we are arguing over what is serious? There is no fucking sense, or nonsense to be had in this thread. You all just look like a buncha fucking faggots.

All hail the hypnotoad.
the voice of reason hath spoken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

May 9th Global (?)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next